• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Very important question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE AN ANSWER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE.

I have recently used one of those erasable pens (In English paper 2 and physics paper 3) As I need to cross out things and I need to keep the paper in good shape as my handwriting is very bad.

Now is it allowed to use these pens, or am I getting a U on my papers for it? It does not get rubbed off easily, and it's of a dark colour and everything is okay.

I asked the invigilator he said he believes it's ok but he's not sure.

The pen loses colour at 60 C

Please reply fast!

Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE AN ANSWER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE.

I have recently used one of those erasable pens (In English paper 2 and physics paper 3) As I need to cross out things and I need to keep the paper in good shape as my handwriting is very bad.

Now is it allowed to use these pens, or am I getting a U on my papers for it? It does not get rubbed off easily, and it's of a dark colour and everything is okay.

I asked the invigilator he said he believes it's ok but he's not sure.

The pen loses colour at 60 C

Please reply fast!
its okay dont worry i dd with it last year i ddnt fail becoz of it i wrote with it in chemistry paper 3 i scored an A

Reaction score
Look! As long as the pen is dark blue or black and is visible, you'll be fine! Don't stress about it! However if I was you, just to be on the safe side, I would use normal pens in my other exams! :)

Reaction score
Look I don't want to sound like a buzzkill here but on the front page of the exam it says that you cannot use correction fluid. I attached a photo so you can see for yourself. This is a 2013 exam, by the way.

28txelf.png

Reaction score
Look I don't want to sound like a buzzkill here but on the front page of the exam it says that you cannot use correction fluid. I attached a photo so you can see for yourself. This is a 2013 exam, by the way.

0.o

Reaction score

28txelf.png
What does correction fluid have to do with erasable pens?

Reaction score
no i don't think they can fail u that is impossible. but u may get penailzed at the most which i do not expect no need to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.