• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Visionary here! Saying Hello! :P

Reaction score
Welcome. :)
You might know me from the banning game, yes I was your first ban. And I have banned most of the people on XPF. So welcome abroad my friend, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
You might know me from the banning game, yes I was your first ban. And I have banned most of the people on XPF. So welcome abroad my friend, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
Yeah you always ban me! :(

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
basimnazir said:

She's right. I never left her. Even if we're ahead; say 3 pages, I'd still quote and ban her.
You welcome princess. :)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
princesszahra said:
basimnazir said:

She's right. I never left her. Even if we're ahead; say 3 pages, I'd still quote and ban her.
You welcome princess. :)
Basim I must say that you can tolerate alot!! GUSSAA MAMU!!! :%)
sorry for that !LOL!!!

anytime basim!