• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was new!

Reaction score
Hey everybody !:LOL:
I was new but never had enough nerve to make this thread(moreover exams made me short of time)
there are a lot of things i don't understand ,like what is the use of following people,u can still see member profiles and post on their walls right?
This forum has helped me sooooooooo much especially the O level section
so thaaaaaaaaaanks a lot people(y)

Reaction score
Heyy! A late welcome den!!!:D
i didnt understnd the follower business either...i guess it's just a way to show ur frndz list! But if u click on your news feed, it tells you what all those ur following are doin etc. i think.:)

Reaction score
I was new but never had enough nerve to make this thread(moreover exams made me short of time)
there are a lot of things i don't understand ,like what is the use of following people,u can still see member profiles and post on their walls right?
It highlights the people you are following in online member list :D

Reaction score
sup "was new" person :p
welcum here to XPC
hope u have fun :)
4rm Lahore hmmmmmm heard its a nyc place
nvr been dere though

Reaction score
WELCOME................HOPE U ARE ENJOYING UR TIME(y)