• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Watt da?!!!!!

Reaction score
Okay guys an event happened today that not only freaked me out but thrilled me...
You can share if any such thing had ever happened to you or someone in th family...

my bhanja
he is like 2
he was sitting and playing with his toys
her mom was sitting directly in front of me
we were having tea
le suddenly my bhanja looks upin between the gap in th open door
observed something
int he middle of air
5 feet high
he observes for a min or two
very closely
then he starts responsing to wat ever he has seen
he starts smiling
and caackling
it was real
he wasnt lost in thot
as if sumone has made him laugh
jese jub hum enter hote hain
to wo aese hansta hai
u kno wen he is not lost in thot
e was very much present
it was so obvious
that me and appa
we both turned our heads
to see in that direction
then a brow btween our eyeshaving seen nothing
we returned to tea drinking
le secondly a moment later
i caught appas eyes
and we both shuddered

Reaction score
sigh i guess i have to...
I was sitting in a room with my sister sitting in front of me and my bhanja onto my right.
there was no one inn the house so when my bhanja looked up at the door (where there was no one)
and observed for a while... then he smiled and gave out a laugh as if he has recognised someone whom we cant see.
Then me and my sis we turned to look at the entrance to see what had made the baby laugh. there was nothing. we exchanged uneasy looks before dropping the matter altogether...

Reaction score
I was sitting in a room with my sister sitting in front of me and my bhanja onto my right.
there was no one inn the house so when my bhanja looked up at the door (where there was no one)
and observed for a while... then he smiled and gave out a laugh as if he has recognised someone whom we cant see.
Then me and my sis we turned to look at the entrance to see what had made the baby laugh. there was nothing. we exchanged uneasy looks before dropping the matter altogether...

Hmm I had read that kids can see angels :unsure:

Reaction score

He must have seen something humans can't see. Something supernatural, like a ghost. Maybe, babies can see them, but as they grow older, they stop seeing that stuff.

Reaction score
Oh bhai puri daal kali ha! Ok if u mean ghosts then i would say no. But this does happens! Ok tell me is this matter serious??? o_O does he laughs when he see at the door gap?? and im not asking u danial :p :p cox i quoted u and u might think that :p

he has done it the frst time... but i have seen jinnaaat myself actually so i blv they exist... also they are mentioned in quran