• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

welcome lounge

Reaction score
yeah.... m doing my a levels.... and wanted to know if any lacaseans or any experienced ppl are around who could help me out with mcat.????
soz!im too young foe a levels im still doin my igcse i think u shud ask
salmanpakrocks
maybe he knws i dont knw!
sorry
or u can contact shazmina she may knw sme1 really sorry

Reaction score
Welcome_Friends.jpg

Reaction score
Please post the question paper link next time.

20: If you read the question carefully, it says, what would reduce the economy's protection, if Import quota is increased, that means more cars can be imported into the country, therefore that is the right answer. More cars imported means domestic producers would suffer.

21: Remember the formula for terms of trade
Export price/Import price

currently it's 120 so this means
x/125 * 100 = 120
therefore x would be 150, as the base year is always 100, 50% increase is there so answer is D

25: In every year, there's inflation, this means that money lost it's purchasing power, therefore answer is D

26: It'd be B because that's inflation being caused by Fisher's equation. That's what monetraist state. If the money supply increases, inflation increases.

27: Which country has the greatest disequilibrium on its balance of payments? Read this, it nowhere states that it has to be deficit. This is way, the largest difference is in B.

Reaction score

20: If you read the question carefully, it says, what would reduce the economy's protection, if Import quota is increased, that means more cars can be imported into the country, therefore that is the right answer. More cars imported means domestic producers would suffer.

x/125 * 100 = 120
therefore x would be 150, as the base year is always 100, 50% increase is there so answer is D

25: In every year, there's inflation, this means that money lost it's purchasing power, therefore answer is D

26: It'd be B because that's inflation being caused by Fisher's equation. That's what monetraist state. If the money supply increases, inflation increases.

27: Which country has the greatest disequilibrium on its balance of payments? Read this, it nowhere states that it has to be deficit. This is way, the largest difference is in B.
h

x/125 * 100 = 120

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
it is more clear now
Best