• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are you taking in AS/A-Level?

Reaction score
1. I'm doing English Language, and I dare you to find any error in my sentences. You can take your statement and shove it up your arse, because I'm about to prove you wrong.
2. My thread, my wish.
3. I said no offense, and I have every right.
4. I said if anyone takes the same amount of subjects at A-level would be on equal ground, do your research you douche. Take the papers and syllabus and compare them side by side, else no university would be ever give equal requirements to both IB and A-level. You have no proof of any of your statements, which is backed up by a credited university. Douche.
5. There is such a thing known as AICE Diploma. Google it. It is equivalent to the IBDP. Both these courses prepare people for university. Douche.
6. "Universities like IB students as they are well rounded" is by definition the example of the meaning of "preference".
7. "Universities consider it a great challenge and they love IB students as they are well rounded." is misinformation. Clearly you don't know what you've been writing.
8. Thank God you're not doing the AS/A-levels, common sense is compulsory.
9. You still sound like a promotional maniac.
10. There should have been a comma after "yourself".
11. There shouldn't have been a "then" in your second last sentence.
12. I said "unenlightened". It means unaware of a particular subject. It is not an insult. Look up a dictionary. I'm not insulting you, you're just insulting yourself.
One more thing, about your statement: "Am I the only one moving to the IB after this?"
Did you not see that I wrote about how I was curious about who were continuing in Cambridge? And if so, what will they be taking? If you thought that the IB students would be coming here and start listing their subjects, then you really are a fool, a maniac and unenlightened.

I really think you need help.
You know the IB is a better programme, just because you can't do it, or your school doesn't over it, don't be jealous other people have better opportunities than you. I may sound like a "promotional maniac" but you sound like a f****** c***. :D
By the way, here is the proof (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ow-Baccalaureate-given-rating-5-A-grades.html), a 35 in the IB is worth 4 and a half As at A level, and thats not even a competitive score.
And no it is not misinformation, because Universities do consider IB a great challenge and love IB students, go onto the IB website and watch the Diploma video. Clearly you can't research well enough. Luckily you're not doing the Diploma, you'd never be able to do the Extended Essay.
Go buy some toilet paper because all you seem to be doing is talking shit.
The AICE Diploma does not include anything like the IB, it just gives you a certificate for doing subjects across a range of different fields, similar to the ICE Diploma.
I felt the need to convey my correct "information" to people, i didn't ask for your shitty reply, you come across as a right old cow, who has a stick shoved up his arse.
I'm from the UK and best understand UK and International Qualifications.
I pray to God that you have nothing to do with the IB, you giving the exams will only degrade the system. As for A levels, they're already in a Sh*t Whole, so it won't really make a difference.

To everyone else (other than this self-absorbed retard), I'm sorry if I offended you or any qualification that you may take, It's just douchebags like this one need to be told when they're "misinforming" people about certain things.

Reaction score
I have not once said that the IB was easier than A-levels. In fact, yes, the A-level have been getting worse every 3 years, but that does not make the IB a superior qualification.Each of them has its own cons, but the problem is that you don't see it. You make it sound like it's the perfect boards equivalent to gold membership cards into universities. Not so. I implore you, no, beg you, to at least refer to university web sites, and we can discuss at a more intellectual level. I am aware that I am the cause for this fight, and I apologize for it, since I have.....issues. I apologize for the above post as well.
If you can take some time to think about this, I will be happy to discuss this further with you.