• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are you taking in AS/A-Level?

Reaction score
4 subjects seriously?

I was planning for 2 or 3 max. What are you doing?

Yeah seriously, every Med school requires them.

I'm taking 7 subjects in AS and 5 or 6 in A-level.
Economics
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
English
Mathematics
Global Perspectives

I'm not sure if I'll continue English till A-level, but I'm damn sure I'm doing it in AS :)

Reaction score

Economics
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
English
Mathematics
Global Perspectives

I'm not sure if I'll continue English till A-level, but I'm damn sure I'm doing it in AS :)

OMG!

This is AS and A level .. Its not IGs You do NOT need this much subjects Im pretty sure!

Why in the world are you doing all these, what for? Even the tougheat uni doesnt need this all.

Reaction score
OMG!

This is AS and A level .. Its not IGs You do NOT need this much subjects Im pretty sure!

Why in the world are you doing all these, what for? Even the tougheat uni doesnt need this all.

I'm not doing them for the sake of university. GP is for research purposes, I like Economics, and I have to do English at least till AS-level. Plus, I'm also opting for the AICE Diploma.

Reaction score

Economics
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
English
Mathematics
Global Perspectives

phew!!! dese many subjects!!!
i might be doing phy, chem, bio n eng n mayb math(hope dey offer dis combo in skl)
or mayb eng, business std, math, eng

Reaction score
Umm whats that AICE diploma?
Advanced International Certificate of Education Diploma.

?? Maths for Medicals?! :confused:
Every US medical university requires 2 years of high school mathematics and 2 years of college level mathematics, including pre-calculus, calculus, etc.
Almost every UK and Australian university requires Maths till AS-level, even the medical universities. You just can't give up Maths after IGCSEs.