• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's sad to see that so many people are so hugely unaware of Islamic principles. How can anyone compare rights of animals and the rights of divorce with rights for gays.
Rights of animals are there in Quran. Rights of divorce are there in Quran.
Rights for gays....errr....in which Quran??

Reaction score
Humans are humans and we're all entitled to receive equal rights. Who are we to judge other people? Hating them because our religion says so is like getting mad at someone for eating a burger when we're on a diet. Isn't religion supposed to encourage people to love each other instead of hating them? We should accept them for who they are.

Reaction score
My opinion is that we should allow gay marriage. I know many people will disagree with me and I am perfectly fine with that. There is one important thing we need to remember, that the world has countless religions, and while we may not believe in other religions, we need to respect others.

Certain religions may prohibit homosexuality, but it is unfair to put this law onto people of different religions and beliefs. Homosexuality does not cause any harm to others such as murder or rape, and so I think it should be allowed as heterosexuals are unaffected

Reaction score
I literally took a double-take when I first saw this particular topic in the chat list. Eww.
If u went "eeeeewwwwww".......then I must say...u r ignorant of all this

Being a gay is related to one having such problems in their genetics.......it isn't their own fault actually.......plus......they r members of our community not animals......they have equal rights as we do......secondly as u mentioned the Quran....does it not say that humans are equal and have equal rights?.......hope u don't consider them as animals

Reaction score
Its about the criteria on which u judge. Some ppl match science to everything if science supports something they do too.
Others make their decisions upon the basis of their desires! Some say that its only common sense and use their brains to decide upon Wat's ryt and wrong! Awl of this will come second if we realise who Allah is! He knows the most of future of past of humanly needs! Wouldn't have Allah thought of all this? If it is more than a desire wouldn't have Allah made it legal?

Reaction score
Il say this only to Muslims ... please don't give opinions about something that Allah has already given an opinion upon!
Not only would this b contradicting with Allah! It may make us be held accountable on the day of judgement!

Reaction score
Ppl may ask me... do u do everything the Quran says? Il say no but I try! Also commiting any sin is very different from commiting a sin that has in the past incurred Allah's wrath upon the wholeee nation! Correct me if I am mistaken but they were crushed by a rain of stones!

Reaction score
As for non Muslims ... you people cannot understand my religion unless u study it very deeply. And your intention is to get guided!
One line of Quran out of context can make u interpret it in any way u like! But when you know that ur gonna have to stand in front of Allah
in the hereafter... you DARE not cheat. Especially in the interpretation of the Holly book Al Quran guidance for all mankind.not just Muslims...

Reaction score
i think they should be given the right to do anything EXCEPT adopting children or trying by any means to influence children.. we dont want the minds of those poor kids get corrupted

Reaction score
Last but not the least... I do not consider gays to b non human. My Islam teaches me that... its not the person committing the sin
who is bad its the deed! ... so I'm really really sorry if ive hurt someone or if was harsh.. :/

Reaction score
As for non Muslims ... you people cannot understand my religion unless u study it very deeply. And your intention is to get guided!
One line of Quran out of context can make u interpret it in any way u like! But when you know that ur gonna have to stand in front of Allah
in the hereafter... you DARE not cheat. Especially in the interpretation of the Holly book Al Quran guidance for all mankind.not just Muslims...
I understand your concern and what you are trying to say but as a non muslim, many of us have our own reasons not to believe your religion.

I'm not saying any religion is superior, but I do not think we should force our own religious beliefs onto others. We all have a right to choose our religion and we all should respect each others decisions.

Reactions: Meg
Reaction score
i think they should be given the right to do anything EXCEPT adopting children or trying by any means to influence children.. we dont want the minds of those poor kids get corrupted
yeah, sure. because gay parents automatically mean gay kids. i'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell

Reaction score
I understand your concern and what you are trying to say but as a non muslim, many of us have our own reasons not to believe your religion.

I'm not saying any religion is superior, but I do not think we should force our own religious beliefs onto others. We all have a right to choose our religion and we all should respect each others decisions.

Do not push religions into this matter.....don't make this topic serious......religion has got nothing to do with it pllllllzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
It's sad to see that so many people are so hugely unaware of Islamic principles. How can anyone compare rights of animals and the rights of divorce with rights for gays.
Rights of animals are there in Quran. Rights of divorce are there in Quran.
Rights for gays....errr....in which Quran??
you're ryte that Gay rights r not mentioned in the Quran bu' heyy they are human beings and its not teir fault they r lik tht and Quran says
that" All human beings r equal "...and so we should treat them fair !!.

Reaction score
you're ryte that Gay rights r not mentioned in the Quran bu' heyy they are human beings and its not teir fault they r lik tht and Quran says
that" All human beings r equal "...and so we should treat them fair !!.
Same as what I think".........it would still be better if we stop dragging religion into this topic

Reaction score
No religions teach us the way to live in this world nd heyy fr those who think its errgh or funny
who knows God would have made yew one of them but He did'nt .....for a reason and so you have to respect that reason along with those people and thank God -/

Status
Not open for further replies.