• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone has their own basic requirement and homosexual got it too. I won't say I support then but I won't say that I don't support them either.
All due respect, we are no one to decide. They have the right to choose for themselves.

I'm straight and I'm sure many people would agree with me.
Agreed (y)

Reaction score
i favor their rights as much as u favor the use of hands for walking and the use of feet for eating and writing
hands for walking
feet for eating and writing?? :eek:o_O
I am DAMN confused.....PLEASE EXPLAIN!
EDIT:
He's being sarcastic.
Do you favour using your hands to walk and using your feet to eat and write? You don't. And that's how much he favours gay rights; i.e. he doesn't favour gay rights.
I don't approve of homosexuality but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same rights as us. I don't approve of gay marriage though either. Heterosexual people don't have the right to marry people of the same gender and neither should gay people
I dislike how the topic of gay rights is spreading across the world. We're starting to live in a community where being homophobic is worse than being homosexual, and that's just wrong.

Reaction score
EDIT:
He's being sarcastic.
Do you favour using your hands to walk and using your feet to eat and write? You don't. And that's how much he favours gay rights; i.e. he doesn't favour gay rights.
I don't approve of homosexuality but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same rights as us. I don't approve of gay marriage though either. Heterosexual people don't have the right to marry people of the same gender and neither should gay people
I dislike how the topic of gay rights is spreading across the world. We're starting to live in a community where being homophobic is worse than being homosexual, and that's just wrong.
okay.....i am seriously confused.......i should go back =/

Reaction score
okay.....i am seriously confused.......i should go back =/
Do you like writing and eating with your feet and and walking with your hands?
No. Now let's say you put this amount of liking on a scale, where 5 is neutral, 0 is you hate it and 10 is you love it.
You would say 0 wouldn't you.
He said that he likes gay rights as much as you like walking with hands and writing/eating with feet.
So if we put how much he likes gay rights on the same scale, it would also be 0. So he doesn't like gay rights.

Reaction score
Homosexuals are humans. They should have all rights.
Except homosexual marriage. Like I said, heterosexuals don't have the right of homosexual marriage, so neither should homosexuals.

Reaction score
Homosexuals. Are criminals of nature produced by wrong nurture ..... So I wuld say that the only right they must be given is help .... And btw by using the feet for eating. I was referring to unnatural acts

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Murderer, rapists, suicide bombers and thieves are also humans ... They should have the same rights as the innocent ones have ........ Wat Do the advocates of gay rights say about this
I was thinking the same thing.. if something is wrong it is wrong, you don't pass laws making it lawful....

We can have ANIMAL rights so why not GAY rights?

btw how do you define gay rights?

Muslim stance:

Praise be to Allaah.
We do not agree with their claim that their sexual orientation is natural; rather it is a distortion of nature. Allaah counted their deed as wrongdoing and immoral, and He sent upon the people of Lut a punishment the like of which no other nation had seen. He also tells us that this punishment is not ever far from the wrongdoers.
Their claim that their orientation is natural serves only to propagate and spread immorality, and it is just an excuse for them. Many of them change their appearance so as to look odd, so how can we say that this is how they were created?
Allaah does not create anyone just to punish or torture them. He created mankind to worship Him, but He may try His slaves with hardship as a test of their faith, to expiate for their sins and to raise their status. Allaah is too Just to force a person to commit sin and then punish him. On the contrary, people commit sins by their own free choice – like these perverted people – and it is for this that they deserve to be punished. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
and your Lord treats no one with injustice” [al-Kahf 18:49]
And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Nay, Allaah never commands Fahshaa’ (evil deeds, unlawful sexual intercourse). Do you say of Allaah what you know not?” [al-A’raaf 7:28]
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/6285

Reaction score
Murderer, rapists, suicide bombers and thieves are also humans ... They should have the same rights as the innocent ones have ........ Wat Do the advocates of gay rights say about this
Mainly because i don't see gays causing human society any harm PHYSICALLY :)

Reaction score
Salahuddin Ayubbi once said " If u want to defeat a nation without having a war then spread vulgarism among that nation"

hope u got my point bro
Umm yes, i do :) and i support it too!

I was just answering your question of why criminals are punished and gays are not. I just happen to think that police don't know much about Sallah Udeen, nowadays :p

Reaction score
dude! i totally agree with you and though, throughout my experiences i fel that divorce is just recking peoples lives especially the kids =(

Status
Not open for further replies.