• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are your opinions on gay rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
because he's Jesus. that's why.
we (all the humans) have a mind and that mind says that the old testament was very very beneficial for humans as compared to the new testament ..... isnt this something to think about ? why would GOD give us awesome rules and then tell us to go against those rules (and also the conditions arent changed i.e going against those rules can still be harmful according to science) ?

Reaction score
we (all the humans) have a mind and that mind says that the old testament was very very beneficial for humans as compared to the new testament ..... isnt this something to think about ? why would GOD give us awesome rules and then tell us to go against those rules (and also the conditions arent changed i.e going against those rules can still be harmful according to science) ?
to be honest, no idea. i'm no bible scholar. there's nothing awesome about the old testament. awful things happened at that time.

Reaction score
okay guys chill
concerning christianity : homosexuality isn't considered right at all, and it's in the new testment in written in one of Paul's messages, can't remeber which one, as ahmedfj quoted I think. However , it is also true christianity didn't say to treat them badly or as if they weren't humans.
that's for the religious thing I know about
for me personally, I think the whole homosexuality thing is completely gross, and un natural,( not sure about the scientific things said here) and if u guys would forgive me saying this so publicaly, but God created the reproductive systems od females and males in a way to " work" together , like pieces of a puzzle, u can't out similar pieces together, and so is the case with people, homosexuality is just using non-complementry pieces of the puzzle together, which pretty much dosn't sound natural to me.
Besides , we're human beings , not animals, we can control our desires
for their rights, I think they have the right to be treated normally, and to vote , etc,etc, however gay marriage and these other gay stuff, whatever they may be, no, absolutely , definitely , a big fat NO, and I don't like it being spread publicaly or whatever is happening in america right now, I believe it's immoral.

Reaction score
yeh i see alot and thats how i learn

So see clearly what I was stating......I am not against your religious views...I am a Muslim too and a pious one......but there r some matters in which scientific proof is necessary

Reaction score
well, here a lot of people say that the new testment crosses out the old one, but I believe like what Jesus himself said ( sorry can't quote exact words right now) but he said that he didn't come to remove the old testment but to complete it.
Also, I disagree with u about the part the the old testement was more beneficial, cause in christian faith both are equally important, besides I don't think , u would have revenge if someone killed ur relative or work with " an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" , new testment , using forgiveness is much better , don't u think?

Reaction score
okay guys chill
concerning christianity : homosexuality isn't considered right at all, and it's in the new testment in written in one of Paul's messages, can't remeber which one, as ahmedfj quoted I think. However , it is also true christianity didn't say to treat them badly or as if they weren't humans.
for me personally, I think the whole homosexuality thing is completely gross, and un natural,( not sure about the scientific things said here) and if u guys would forgive me saying this so publicaly, but God created the reproductive systems od females and males in a way to " work" together , like pieces of a puzzle, u can't out similar pieces together, and so is the case with people, homosexuality is just using non-complementry pieces of the puzzle together, which pretty much dosn't sound natural to me.
for their rights, I think they have the right to be treated normally, and to vote , etc,etc, however gay marriage and these other gay stuff, whatever they may be, no, absolutely , definitely , a big fat NO, and I don't like it being spread publicaly or whatever is happening in america right now, I believe it's immoral.
There r many things which sound unnatural to us.......it is scientifically proven that homosexuality is a genetic problem

Reaction score
one last thing, when some of u here asked not involve religion in it, I don't think they meant they don't care about their religion.
It's rather that there are different religions here, and to use your own in debating wouldn't be fair to others debating. after all, u just give your opinion

Reaction score
It's just that....everyone has their own views....u can't insult them as I have been insulted by Ahmedfj.......I am allowed to say whatever I think right......

Reaction score
There r many things which sound unnatural to us.......it is scientifically proven that homosexuality is a genetic problem
I didn't research this subject before, so can't really tell u what I think about the scientific part of it
I would really be grateful , if u caould provide me with the links of the sites u read these info on

Reaction score
I didn't research this subject before, so can't really tell u what I think about the scientific part of it
I would really be grateful , if u caould provide me with the links of the sites u read these info on
Ok wait a second

Reaction score
LMAO .. still using the same statement

So see clearly what I was stating......I am not against your religious views...I am a Muslim too and a pious one......but there r some matters in which scientific proof is necessary

LMAO again .. Religion without science is blind .. Science without religion is Lame (says Albert Einstien)
okay guys chill

U cant have said it better

It's just that....everyone has their own views....u can't insult them as I have been insulted by Ahmedfj.......I am allowed to say whatever I think right......

can u please specify where did i insult u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.