• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the meaning of this????

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Rutzaba also in Surah Saffat:

Is Paradise a better accommodation or the tree of zaqqum?
Indeed, We have made it a torment for the wrongdoers.
Indeed, it is a tree issuing from the bottom of the Hellfire,
Its emerging fruit as if it was heads of the devils.
And indeed, they will eat from it and fill with it their bellies. (37:62-66)

N.M

Reaction score
surah zukhruf

Surah Dukhan

"Verily, the tree of Zaqqum, will be the food of the sinners, like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies, like the boiling of scalding water. (It will be said): ‘Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire, then pour over his head the torment of boiling water, taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be the mighty, the generous! Verily! This is that whereof you used to doubt!’" [al-Dukhan 44:43-50]

plz listen to this recitation only 3mins
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntlwo_Z5oE :cry::cry:

Reaction score
and also in surah dukhan

"Verily, the tree of Zaqqum, will be the food of the sinners, like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies, like the boiling of scalding water. (It will be said): ‘Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire, then pour over his head the torment of boiling water, taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be the mighty, the generous! Verily! This is that whereof you used to doubt!’" [al-Dukhan 44:43-50]

plz listen to this recitation www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntlwo_Z5oE
oh sorry yessss i meant surah dukhan

Reactions: N.M
Reaction score
Rutzaba also in Surah Saffat:

Is Paradise a better accommodation or the tree of zaqqum?
Indeed, We have made it a torment for the wrongdoers.
Indeed, it is a tree issuing from the bottom of the Hellfire,
Its emerging fruit as if it was heads of the devils.
And indeed, they will eat from it and fill with it their bellies. (37:62-66)
yes bhai that too:p

Reaction score
Surah Dukhan

plz listen to this recitation only 3mins
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntlwo_Z5oE :cry::cry:
wud have love... but no you tube... n i kp on listening to Maher al Muaiqali's Surah dukhan... the one wch has this power point translation slide show... thats where i frst got the urge to learn it by heart :D

Reactions: N.M

N.M

Reaction score
Reaction score
baghbagha is parrot

learnt it from my little sister's arabic book =D
Dont mean to be 'preachy' but its baBBagha' :) (I saw later that it was corrected :oops:)

Oh and Qalqala is a rule in Tajweed right? The one where you double bounce the huroof-e halqi?