• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the meaning of this????

N.M

Reaction score
Dont mean to be 'preachy' but its baBBagha' :) (I saw later that it was corrected :oops:)

Oh and Qalqala is a rule in Tajweed right? The one where you double bounce the huroof-e halqi?

Umm... I don't know abt that... U know Arabic wayy better than Me... (in fact I m really bad at it)

Yeah qalqala is a rule in tajweed, where u double bounce NOT huruf al halaqi but they are qutubujadin (a mnemonic for 5 huruf i.e Qaaf, taa, baa, jeem & daal)

P.S: huruf al halaqi are the huruf where we do izhaar (rule of noon sakin and tanween)

Reaction score
Umm... I don't know abt that... U know Arabic wayy better than Me... (in fact I m really bad at it)

Yeah qalqala is a rule in tajweed, where u double bounce the NOT huruf al halaqi but they are qutubujadin (a mnemonic for 5 huruf i.e Qaaf, taa, baa, jeem, daal

P.S: huruf al halaqi are the huruf where we do izhaar (rule of noon sakin and tanween)
Naah dont say that. I live in an Arabic country so thats why. ;) No hard feelings please. ^^

Oh FACEPALM :oops: Han thats what I meant. Jazakallah for the correction. :D

I knew this and forgot :oops: :cry: Jazakallah for the brush up. :D

Reaction score
common loves we are here to learn and act stupid(oh srry etu :p)
ahem so i was saying that we are here to learn. (y)

next word plz

N.M

Reaction score
Naah dont say that. I live in an Arabic country so thats why. ;) No hard feelings please. ^^

Oh FACEPALM :oops: Han thats what I meant. Jazakallah for the correction. :D

I knew this and forgot :oops: :cry: Jazakallah for the brush up. :D

U know what sometimes seriously I ask my mom and dad that y don't we live in an Arab country this way I would have easily learnt Arabic :D
Arabic grammar is driving me crazy n all the baabs in it plus conversational Arabic is also not a piece of cake...

Oho don't mention bhae!!! I just love tajweed! <3

Wa iyyaki! :)

Reaction score
U know what sometimes seriously I ask my mom and dad that y don't we live in an Arab country this way I would have easily learnt Arabic :D
Arabic grammar is driving me crazy n all the baabs in it plus conversational Arabic is also not a piece of cake...

the baabs are difficult yes... and conversational i cnt even think of... for me if its in da quran thats enuff

Reaction score

:LOL: Well I feel lucky for that. ;)
My Arabic grammar sucks too :oops:

:D <3

the baabs are difficult yes... and conversational i cnt even think of... for me if its in da quran thats enuff
Its wierd that you guys think this way :confused: The Quran one is MUCH more harder n complicated. (my opinion)

Reaction score
slo

melodious slow paced recitation from Suah Muzammil v 4 I suppose...

okay here goes one.... Ramaad

well Ramaad means ashes.... the word appears in Surah Inrahim chp 14 v 18
The parable of those who disbelieved in their Lord is that their works are as ashes, on which the wind blows furiously on a stormy day; they shall not be able to get aught of what they have earned. That is the straying, far away (from the Right Path).

okay next word ....
Janaah (the last Ha is the one that comes after Jeem)

Reactions: N.M