• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What is the meaning of this????

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hahahaaha mujhe water cooler nahi barra pizza chiye -.-
:D
chlein what's whats the diffrnce between waa iyaakum and wa iyyaki

LOL! u know.. that is for after exams.. besides.. watr cooler lasts longer... and u know the problm with that pizza is of Ewww... :p
ah... tough question coz I havn't studied advanced zamair(pronouns) yet..... only know the basics....
'wa' is simply 'and'
still... iyyaka is word that comes in surah fatiha n I know it frm there...
in arabic 2nd person prnouns basically are like this:
wrds ending with 'ka' means you (to a male)
wrds ending with 'ki' means you (to a female)
wrd ending with 'kum' means you (to a group) as in you all...

for eg: Rabbun = lord/master
Rabbuka = your master (to a guy)
Rabbuki = your master (if ur talking to a girl)
Rabbukum = your master (to a grp)

like whn Allah tells musa A.S "Indeed, I am your Lord, so remove your sandals." (20:12) the wrds are 'Innee ana rabbuka fakhlaAAnaAAlayka' rabbuka is used coz He is talking to a singular male..

anyway, if u wanna say and you (too).. you use 'wa iyyaka' .... for a guy.. think of iyya as a chair to attach ka to...
wa iyyaki wd b for a girl....

P.S. some1 correct me if m wrong.. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no urdu allowed!:cool:

Hahahah like a bo$$ \m/ police ban this robot dude -.-

Haven't u ppl ever seen 'Tariq Aziz show'.. such a classical (funny) show.. n I make a joke related to it.. n every1's just waiting to pounce on poor Badrobot14... without even appriciating it... ah.. young generation.. :nods head in disdain:

anyway, agla sawal lado sabun bananey walon ki janib se.. washing machine k lieay :p ... (means next question is sponsered by lado soap and it is for a washing machine :p )

what does 'Abd' means.... and what is it's opposite..?

N.M

Reaction score
Haven't u ppl ever seen 'Tariq Aziz show'.. such a classical (funny) show.. n I make a joke related to it.. n every1's just waiting to pounce on poor Badrobot14... without even appriciating it... ah.. young generation.. :nods head in disdain:

anyway, agla sawal lado sabun bananey walon ki janib se.. washing machine k lieay :p ... (means next question is sponsered by lado soap and it is for a washing machine :p )

Yeah there used to be this show, though I have never seen it but heard this phrase as a joke from my elders

image.jpg

badrobot14 they might not be knowing abt this cuz even I used to wonder y do they make fun out of this water cooler, when no wants it...But then my mother told the whole epic story behind it ..

and yeah abd is slave...

Reaction score

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO

abd is a servant naa? o_O
and opposite must be smthng like master to Ummmm.... rab or malik? :S

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO

abd is a servant naa? o_O
and opposite must be smthng like master to Ummmm.... rab or malik? :S

ye WASHING MACHINE aap ki hui!!!! (y)

but we wd only give you 3/4th of it..... coz it is not exactly true.... like commonly they say abd is servant but it is SLAVE, sounds similar but a servant provides service for something in return like a pay... but a SLAVE is a SLAVE... he has no pay... he wrks coz master(rabb, which u rightly said) owns him... he has NO right to a pay.. whatever the master gives him is a gift..... that's our relation with Allah.. we are his Ibaad (slaves = plural of Abd)... and He is our Rabb...

now, usually slavery is looked down upon coz masters abuse slaves.. but in our case.. our master is Rahmaan and Raheem... Extremely merciful... so we wilingly and lovingly serve our master.. :) love Allah! why wd I not.. he gifted me with these hands and these eyes... that are so valueable I won't ever sell them for any kind of money in the world..!!! :love:

that reminds me what does Rahmaan and Raheem means...???

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah there used to be this show, though I have never seen it but heard this phrase as a joke from my elders

View attachment 19627

badrobot14 they might not be knowing abt this cuz even I used to wonder y do they make fun out of this water cooler, when no wants it...But then my mother told the whole epic story behind it ..

and yeah abd is slave...

HAHAHA!! jazakillah khair for posting this....! that show is insanity!!! I watched it as a kid... so cool...!! and hilarious..... EPIC is the word for it...
oh boy that image made my day....!

Reaction score
ye WASHING MACHINE aap ki hui!!!! (y)

but we wd only give you 3/4th of it..... coz it is not exactly true.... like commonly they say abd is servant but it is SLAVE, sounds similar but a servant provides service for something in return like a pay... but a SLAVE is a SLAVE... he has no pay... he wrks coz master(rabb, which u rightly said) owns him... he has NO right to a pay.. whatever the master gives him is a gift..... that's our relation with Allah.. we are his Ibaad (slaves = plural of Abd)... and He is our Rabb...

now, usually slavery is looked down upon coz masters abuse slaves.. but in our case.. our master is Rahmaan and Raheem... Extremely merciful... so we wilingly and lovingly serve our master.. :) love Allah! why wd I not.. he gifted me with these hands and these eyes... that are so valueable I won't ever sell them for any kind of money in the world..!!! :love:

that reminds me what does Rahmaan and Raheem means...???
most gracious and most merciful :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
haha you caught the ratta! :O
you tell what's the difference?

I had the ratta too, before.. :p so easy to catch...

Rahman is on a pattern of words.... with aan at end...
like ghazab is anger... Ghzabaan is someone VERY EXTREMELY angry...
Joo is hunger... Jooaan is some one REALLY really hungry...

so ra-ha-ma is mercy.... Rahmaan is someone being extremely merciful ryt now...

raheem is on a patteren that shows continuty.. like if u say so and so is kareem it means the person is genrally generous.. he gives gifts etc.. he might not be giving gifts ryt now, but generally he is.
same way raheem is some1 who is usually/generally merciful... He may not be doing an act of mercy right now, but his character is merciful...

so Allah is EXtremely merciful (ryt now) and constantly merciful too... that's as far as I learnt... arabic wrds r amazing.. esp the patterens...

P.S hope makes more sense than 'gracious' :p

Reaction score

yesss the guy doesnt age!!!!!!
in wch ppl take washing machines home on a motor bike

Reaction score
well ive studied basic gardaans of past and muzuare (present+future)
but the other things were very difficult n most of it went ova my head...

Reaction score
P1110341.JPG

83-133-large.jpg
iNnOcEnT kilLeR

N.M

Reaction score
basheer is some one who gives good news...
bashar is a human or someone who posesses skin...
when we hear a good news the colour of our skin changes... like ... it becomes radiant.
and we hear something bad it darkens... thats the relation

oh yeah basheer, now i remember....
N abt the skin, I heard this in a tafseer lecture of surah Nisa