• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who Is Allah?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
One error, just one, and the entire

strong that you can live in denial and lie to yourself if need be?
you are obviously wrong.. that there is an error in Quran...
Rather you yourself don't know that Trinity changed through history... Orignally, It was a concept never ever taught by Jesus(peace be upon him).. that's why although the church teaches you your salvation lies in it (means its a very imp concept), you don't find Jesus talking about it and emphasizing it again and agian in the bible... wht you do find him saying whn asked about the MOST imp commandment is: ""The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." {Mark 12:29}
When it did get into christianity, trnity looked like this:
god as father
god as son (jesus)
god as Mother (Mary)
[I find it absolutely abhorent to write this false concept of trinity]
later mary was removed from this picture (but they still had regard for her)... in trinity now followed mary is not included anymore rather they replaced her with the holy spirit(angel gebrael).

So Quran rightly addresses the trinity followed back then...
here is proof that earlier christians didn't look at the Holy spirit as god:

Let us now look at the situation about the year 360 CE. In her book 'A History of God', Karen Armstrong, a noted British scholar of religion, describes Christian beliefs regarding the Holy Spirit during the fourth Christian century. It should be noted that the Gregory of Nazianzus quoted in this passage lived from 329-391 CE, so he was probably writing in the year 360 or later:
"The Cappadocians were also anxious to develop the notion of the Holy Spirit, which they felt had been dealt with very perfunctorily at Nicaea: 'And we believe in the Holy Spirit' seemed to have been added to Athanasius's creed almost as an afterthought. People were confused about the Holy Spirit. Was it simply a synonym for God or was it something more? 'Some have conceived [the Spirit] as an activity,' noted Gregory of Nazianzus, 'some as a creature, some as God, and some have been uncertain what to call him'" (p. 115).
From this, it does not sound like the doctrine of the Holy Spirit in the Trinity had been developed at all until that time! Armstrong goes on to describe how the Cappadocians (Gregory of Nazianzus was one of them, from Cappadocia in what is now Turkey) studied the Bible, decided that the Holy Spirit must be divine and from this worked out the doctrine of the Trinity that is familiar today.
References
Armstrong, Karen. A History of God. Copyright 1993, Ballantine Books, New York

-------
Now my Question:

Few miracles Of Quran
Big Bang
When describing the creation of the "heavens and the earth," the Qur'an states the theory of the "Big Bang" explosion at the start of it . the Qur'an says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before they were aparted:
Quran (21:30) {Have not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We cloved them asunder} [cloved them asunder means separated them].
and this was 1400 years before the discovery of the big bang theory.

Expansion of Universe
this amazing theory was discovered in the 20th century that the universe is continuing to expand after the big bang explosion,,
this idea ; that the universe is continuing to expand. was mentioned in quran 1430 years ago : {and The heavens, We have built them with power. And verily, We are still expanding it} quran (51:47).

can you tell me how a 1400 yr old book that according to you is written by muhammad has info that science just discovered a few decades ago....???? Is it not more rational to think that GOD gave this book..?

Reaction score
Hey dude....:unsure:
Why are u Insulting Our Religion.
Your just as pathetic as anyone if you truly believe Islam is a true religion . It's a hoax , made to fool idiots like you .

So how could the creator of the universe make such a blatant error?? The answer is, he didn't, Muhammad did. How could Muhammad make this error?
Tell me did u ever saw any discussion(Posted by a Muslim Member) on XPC Or Fb that Was against Your Faith .No Nah !o_O
Please Abstain From Propagating against Islam and Injecting Wrong thoughts in the young Muslim Mind's.This Site is For Educational Purpose and in the Rules of XPC it is clearly stated that It Doesn't Allow Anyone to Discriminate others Religion,Racial etc etc

Btw this is the Perfect Answer that "Who is Allah "
Islam is a monotheistic religion. Accordingly, Muslims believe in one and only one God. God worshiped by Muslims is the same God, the Creator, worshiped by Jews and Christians. He is called in Arabic Allah. Even Arabic Christians and Jews Have God written in their Arabic Holy books as Allah.

Characteristic of Allah in Islam

• Allah (God) has no gender as said God or Goddess. Allah has no plural as Gods or Goddesses.
  • Allah is the one and only one God to be worshiped without partner, associate, companion, son, father, or any resemblance.
  • Allah is the only God to prayed for and requested for forgiving our sins and mistakes, for supporting us in our life, for leading us to the right path, and for admitting us in His paradise and saving us from the Hell fire.
  • Allah is the All-merciful, the All-mighty, the All-Knowing, the All-forgiving, the All-Compasionate, the All-capable, the Creator, the Great, the Sustainer, the Just, the Judge.
And dude if u are still not Agreed on so many Facts posted by Previous Member than Please see a Doc and get Some Life;).Save Your Precious Time and Concentrate on Ur Studies .Many other People Are also Busy :whistle::whistle:
Last time a member named NepaliWarrior even Started this kind of thread but ended up finding himself in a Mental Hospital.:p (y)

Reaction score
Hey dude....:unsure:
Why are u Insulting Our Religion.

Tell me did u ever saw any discussion(Posted by a Muslim Member) on XPC Or Fb that Was against Your Faith .No Nah !o_O
Please Abstain From Propagating against Islam and Injecting Wrong thoughts in the young Muslim Mind's.This Site is For Educational Purpose and in the Rules of XPC it is clearly stated that It Doesn't Allow Anyone to Discriminate others Religion,Racial etc etc

Btw this is the Perfect Answer that "Who is Allah "
Islam is a monotheistic religion. Accordingly, Muslims believe in one and only one God. God worshiped by Muslims is the same God, the Creator, worshiped by Jews and Christians. He is called in Arabic Allah. Even Arabic Christians and Jews Have God written in their Arabic Holy books as Allah.

Characteristic of Allah in Islam

• Allah (God) has no gender as said God or Goddess. Allah has no plural as Gods or Goddesses.

• Allah is the one and only one God to be worshiped without partner, associate, companion, son, father, or any resemblance.

• Allah is the only God to prayed for and requested for forgiving our sins and mistakes, for supporting us in our life, for leading us to the right path, and for admitting us in His paradise and saving us from the Hell fire.

• Allah is the All-merciful, the All-mighty, the All-Knowing, the All-forgiving, the All-Compasionate, the All-capable, the Creator, the Great, the Sustainer, the Just, the Judge.

dude just let him ask him first then just see how i'll give him answers!!!!!!!!just wait n see!!!!!!!!;):mad:

Reaction score

First , don't make up stories .

Now , for your questions ? How do you know the Qur'an as remained unaltered for 1400 years? It could be that someone altered the thing ''a few decades'' before , when science had proven the records? Do you have any prove that it hasn't been altered? Do you?

Reaction score

Now , for your questions ? How do you know the Qur'an as remained unaltered for 1400 years? It could be that someone altered the thing ''a few decades'' before , when science had proven the records? Do you have any prove that it hasn't been altered? Do you?
There's something called 'manners'. I guess no one ever taught you that.

Reaction score

In fact we find once again that the Qur’an actually makes a claim of preservation. There are numerous verses that make this claim, the most definitive being:

Allah Said "We have without doubt, send down the message; and We will assuredly guard it(from corruption)." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 15, Verse 9

In this verse, Allah promises that He Himself has taken on the responsibility of preserving the Qur’an. Unlike the Rabbis and Priests to whom the responsibility of preserving the previous scriptures (Bible and Torah)was given, Allah is of course free of faults and perfectly able to guard His Word.

One Question.How Can u Prove that Bible Haven't been altered by ur people .o_O

Reaction score
I don't know .If someone altered it , they wouldn't have enough sense to cover their tracks , now would they . No that would be too smart .

As for your question about the Bible being altered , that's common knowledge that the Bible was altered about 400 years after Christ's death.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Didn't I mention before you weren't going to believe me coz u r not open minded... u hav already passed judgement on me so even when I give you the truth with refrence you deny it....

Second; there are many ways to prove Quran is unaltered... I'll mention the way I find easy to explain:
you know bible has many thousands of manuscripts.. none of which are identical.. If Quran had been altered 'a few decades' or even more ago.. you will find differnt manuscripts of it...
Rather we have one same Quran in arabic.. go to any shop and say I want Arabic Quran.. you will get word for word identical book... he WON'T ask you 'Do you need king james version or this version or that version' coz it is one; unchanged.
Plus Quran was preseved NOT JUST in writing but in speech...
millions of muslims have it memorized; word for word in arabic (another miracle: Allah made it easy to memorize even for non-arabs; its a 600 pg buk!)... so even if you change and produce a distorted version, it wouldnt last a day as we have it memorized. :p
And it was handed down to us like that.. meaning companions of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) memorized it from him.. then the later genration from them and this way it came all the way down to us... EVEN IF u burned all qurans in the world we can produce it again within hours... no problem.

Reaction score

Simple. Far too many people have memorized the Qur'an word for word.....your theory of the Qur'an being altered is completely impossible!

Also, I'd like to say something to all my Muslim brothers and sisters who have commented here. I understand many of you are angered with people who oppose and abuse Islam. And much as I agree with you, I have to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion And it's our duty as Muslims, to clear their misconceptions and spread the deen of Allah, in the best and most polite manner. Some people may use very inappropriate language and other things, but the best way to refute this kind of behaviour would be to return it with logic, politeness and kindness. I don't meen to hurt anyone whilst saying this and I'm truly sorry if what I've said has offended anyone! Peace.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Simple. Far too many people have memorized the Qur'an word for word.....your theory of the Qur'an being altered is completely impossible!

Also, I'd like to say something to all my Muslim brothers and sisters who have commented here. I understand many of you are angered with people who oppose and abuse Islam. And much as I agree with you, I have to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion And it's our duty as Muslims, to clear their misconceptions and spread the deen of Allah, in the best and most polite manner. Some people may use very inappropriate language and other things, but the best way to refute this kind of behaviour would be to return it with logic, politeness and kindness. I don't meen to hurt anyone whilst saying this and I'm truly sorry if what I've said has offended anyone! Peace.
Exatly! we don't stoop down from our level.... we have patience..

"And the servants(/Slaves) of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," (25:63)