• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is sitting the exam in M/J 2013?

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?
will u give the ministry exam ?,and i think cie is better

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?
definitely edexel is more easier than IGCSE in arabic

Reaction score
I am sitting for the exam! with my skool though! I am quite convinced at this point that hardwork will get us what we want!

Reaction score
You can take all the advice you want and still not get anywhere. Instead of posting threads here try revising your previous syllabus, attempt past paper questions e.t.c. You need to sit down and do it instead of just talking about it.

Reaction score
LOL i see too many UAE students here :O hahaha, i'm gonna MJ13 as well :p in Abu Dhabi

Reaction score
Xanthe
Practise the most recent past papers as much as you can, and make sure you keep track of the timing. Try doing it over and over again, and time you work each time. And if you can, practise the previous papers too. I found this very helpful, and during the times of my exams, I noticed that I had very little or no stress at all. It will also help to boost your self-confidence, but don't go overboard and become over-confident. Just keep on practising and revising, a little at a time. Take short breaks regularly, and you'll feel better and refreshed. :) And most of all, try to do what your teachers ask you to do, and try to get their blessings as much as possible. Usually, the theory for every subject is the same, but the style of questions vary, and you have to apply your knowledge according to the questions you attempt. Alhamdulillah, my exams went very well during the May/June session this year. Hope this has helped you, and all the best to all of you!!! (y)

Reaction score
Xanthe
Practise the most recent past papers as much as you can, and make sure you keep track of the timing. Try doing it over and over again, and time you work each time. And if you can, practise the previous papers too. I found this very helpful, and during the times of my exams, I noticed that I had very little or no stress at all. It will also help to boost your self-confidence, but don't go overboard and become over-confident. Just keep on practising and revising, a little at a time. Take short breaks regularly, and you'll feel better and refreshed. :) And most of all, try to do what your teachers ask you to do, and try to get their blessings as much as possible. Usually, the theory for every subject is the same, but the style of questions vary, and you have to apply your knowledge according to the questions you attempt. Alhamdulillah, my exams went very well during the May/June session this year. Hope this has helped you, and all the best to all of you!!! (y)
Thnx for the advice :D