• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is sitting the exam in M/J 2013?

Reaction score
Well in my school
Like in 9th 1st term we had 4 chapters of bio .we gave the exam,In the next term exam next 4 chp + the previous 4,gr 10 the next 4 + the last 8,then the whole Syllabus
Similarly for other subjects
So we have no problem with old stuff.

After covering our syllabus , We do past papers in School. Helps a lot!

Sitting for English as Second language,Biology,Chemistry,Physics,Maths in MJ13

Reaction score
me! i am from commerce stream but had finished all the subjects of b.studies(needs a lil revision on calculation -_-) but hope 2 show my best during boards :D

Reaction score
me! i am from commerce stream but had finished all the subjects of b.studies(needs a lil revision on calculation -_-) but hope 2 show my best during boards :D
how do u study fo buss idk bcoz in skool they say to learn the karen borrington book plzzz help

Reaction score
how do u study fo buss idk bcoz in skool they say to learn the karen borrington book plzzz help
they gave us past papers they check d way we doit and then comment on it
evry lesson some tips & how to gain max points

Reaction score
IT'S LIKE JUST LEARN THE DEFINATIONS ALONG WITH IT'S ADV AND DISADV. THE BEST THING IS READ EVERY CHAPTER (DON'T LEARN) AND UNDERSTAND IT CAREFULLY BEFORE GOING 2 ANOTHER CHAPTER.THIS WLL HELP U UNDERSTAND BUSINESS PROPERLY BECAUSE I AM TAKING IGCSE AND THE PAPER IS BASCIALLY COMPREHEND VISE AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE BUT INCLUDES LIL DEFINATIONS WHICH MRKS AROUND 2-3

Reaction score
I am.

Can you tell me how did you start preparing for it? So far, I've revised NOTHING from the past year. In December, we'll be having school exams so I'm occupied with revising this year's material but I'm not really revising last year's material. I think that something is wrong with my studying plan. So do you have any tips? Even if you are not sitting the M/J 2013 exam, please do share some tips with me. I desperately need help because I've always been a failure when it came to planning.
If u are fail in biology (igcse) but u dont have to take it in a-levels. Will u still have to re-take it in igcse ??
plzz helpppp ~!!!!!~~

Reaction score
If u are fail in biology (igcse) but u dont have to take it in a-levels. Will u still have to re-take it in igcse ??
plzz helpppp ~!!!!!~~
I'm not sure, but I think that there is no reason why you should re-take biology. After all, it's your A-levels that matter most.

Reaction score
I am too! I am doing 12 subjects, it's so difficult :( And the teachers at school haven't teached us ANYTHING on biology or chemistry, but I am doing my best and summarized all syllabuses! Im proud, if you need any help you can ask me for my notes, they are very useful, good luck! <3

Reaction score
I am too! I am doing 12 subjects, it's so difficult :( And the teachers at school haven't teached us ANYTHING on biology or chemistry, but I am doing my best and summarized all syllabuses! Im proud, if you need any help you can ask me for my notes, they are very useful, good luck! <3
You sound like a very responsible student! What are the subjects that you're taking?

Reaction score
Iam appearing in may june this year for Pak. studies and Isl. Plzzz temmee how shud i prepare? i want to get an A*, but iam tensed alot cuz ive not started preparing yet.. plzzz I need help from u guys..iam not getting how to manage stuff..

Reaction score
Iam appearing in may june this year for Pak. studies and Isl. Plzzz temmee how shud i prepare? i want to get an A*, but iam tensed alot cuz ive not started preparing yet.. plzzz I need help from u guys..iam not getting how to manage stuff..
If u want a best thing which everyone wants in his/her entire life which is ^^^LUCK^^^ then study hard as u can bcause these both r easy but leanthy a little and last but not the least...PRAY! BECAUSE PRAYING 5 TIMES A DAY ACAN LEAD U TO ANY SUCESS in the world :)

Reaction score
Well I like playing guitar..my hobby is flying, cycling and exercising..I am a pivate student going to give my igcse exam this m/J.....any questions? XD