• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who shall enter Jannah?

Who do you think can enter Jannah? You can choose more than 1 option

• Total voters
Reaction score
2) the second option (Anyone who said La-Ilaha-Illala.. sincerly with this heart) is easiest to understand, and mostly everyone would agree to this. (All the good deeds fall under this category.

Reaction score
They are obviously the best sources ever. And aren't the people out here doing the same. Quoting from the Quran and Sunnah.

just tell me how many imams are there?
i guess 4 (i said "guess" cuz i m sleepy), with many diff riwayaat... and due to it many ppl may start arguments and other tribal stuff here.

Reaction score
i guess 4 (i said "guess" cuz i m sleepy), with many diff riwayaat... and due to it many ppl may start arguments and other tribal stuff here.

This has nothing to do with Imams. It is basic Aqeedah creed. Where there are direct verses from the Quran as evidences. So there are no difference of opinion. At least I have not come across any until here.
Anyways even I'm sleepy. I look forward for tomorrow. :)

Reaction score
The second choice is applicable for good Christians and Jews before Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) but not after his arrival.

Reaction score
nowadays people want readymade stuff and teachings... Who's going to go through the Quran or Hadith and search on these issues, tell me? You are capable of researching on your own, but not others. Try generalizing this situation to the masses and not to your own self :)

abd this is what is finishing the curiosity in our hearts to aproach to something, info or a self made conclusion.

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Imams. It is basic Aqeedah creed. Where there are direct verses from the Quran as evidences. So there are no difference of opinion. At least I have not come across any until here.
Anyways even I'm sleepy. I look forward for tomorrow. :)

you know, Following just ONE imam at a time is WAJIB. and the difference in riwayat may cause misunderstangs among the muslims of today arguing more for their ego. the

Reaction score
abd this is what is finishing the curiosity in our hearts to aproach to something, info or a self made conclusion.

Okay then lets make it a point to quote our sources, so people can always cross reference.
And btw if people start to research, I guess what sources people will turn towards. "Some" people have no objections blindly following deviant Sufi teachings but oh yes... they will raise every point when it comes to a SAHIH Hadith. I've witnessed this before here several times.
Out here we can quote only the SAHIH , credible teachings from the right sources..

Reaction score
3) the 3 option ( good guys from non-muslims) is bit hard to digest for some
this can be answered by a single surah from the Quran :
By (the Token of) time (through the Ages), (1) Verily Man is in loss, (2) Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy. (3) Al Quran [103, 1-4]

The four criteria to enter Jannah are Iman, righteous deeds, teaching of truch and patience and constancy. And as clarified in the beginning, the only religion acceptable in the sight of Allah is Islam and the basic 1 fundamental is the Kalimah ( La ilaha illallah muhammadur-rasoolollahh) Therefore be it anyone, the only acceptable way is the Kalimah. Some may argue, what about the good-deeds done by them? Yes they would be rewarded in this world alone. " and he will have in the Hereafter no share." - (2:200)

Reaction score
Yaar, this issue is a bit confusing. If someone can quote verses from Quran regarding each choice, I think it will be clear. There is no point in arguing. We are all Muslims, we are brothers and we all want to know the truth. So no more arguing or sarcasm, please! :)

Reaction score

dude i was hoping not to get this hot topic in play here, but as you have already begun it better start a new thread :) Cause this will cause some people to back-off and get confused with the real issue and topic of this thread. Or else someone else or I would start a new thread on the 4 imams issue :)

Reaction score
Yaar, this issue is a bit confusing. If someone can quote verses from Quran regarding each choice, I think it will be clear. There is no point in arguing. We are all Muslims, we are brothers and we all want to know the truth. So no more arguing or sarcasm, please! :)

It's not arguing. It is to make understand or clearing doubts.

Reaction score
dude i was hoping not to get this hot topic in play here, but as you have already begun it better start a new thread :) Cause this will cause some people to back-off and get confused with the real issue and topic of this thread. Or else someone else or I would start a new thread on the 4 imams issue :)

ok :)
btw i myself started an argument :oops:

Reaction score
the riwayaat for attaining jannah can differ a lil, for which many unguided hearts may start something really bad.

First lets see what the primary sources say (Quran and Sunnah). Then we can see about the Imams' opinions. Since that is like 4th or 5th in the order of Islamic legislation.

Reaction score
First lets see what the primary sources say (Quran and Sunnah). Then we can see about the Imams' opinions. Since that is like 4th or 5th in the order of Islamic legislation.

those imam sects are not on the basis of opinions, the are on the basis of compilations, in which some riwayah can not challenge the teaching of other. THE END by me.

Reaction score
4) the fourth option (A muslim who said La-ilaha illala... but still committed crimes.)
ANSWER: yes, such a person can enter Jannah but only after facing the punishment in hell for his sins
1.) The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exhort your dying ones to say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, for if a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah at the time of death, he will enter Paradise at some point, no matter what befalls him before that.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5150.
2. The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "Whoever says there is no god but Allah enters Paradise even if he commits adultery and even if he steals (i.e. even if he commits great sins)."

THIS IS A BLESSING FOR US MUSLIMS, but doesn't mean that as long we say the Kalimah we can do whatever we wish, unlike the Christian's theory the Jesus died for their sins. infact, there are some essential criteria for the Kalimah to be accepted by allah :
http://islamqa.info/en/9104