• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who shall enter Jannah?

Who do you think can enter Jannah? You can choose more than 1 option

• Total voters
Reaction score
4) the fourth option (A muslim who said La-ilaha illala... but still committed crimes.)
ANSWER: yes, such a person can enter Jannah but only after facing the punishment in hell for his sins
1.) The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exhort your dying ones to say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, for if a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah at the time of death, he will enter Paradise at some point, no matter what befalls him before that.” Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5150.
2. The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "Whoever says there is no god but Allah enters Paradise even if he commits adultery and even if he steals (i.e. even if he commits great sins)."

THIS IS A BLESSING FOR US MUSLIMS, but doesn't mean that as long we say the Kalimah we can do whatever we wish, unlike the Christian's theory the Jesus died for their sins. infact, there are some essential criteria for the Kalimah to be accepted by allah :
http://islamqa.info/en/9104

So all Muslims will go to heaven?
Even Osama bin Laden, and terrorists who have killed thousands of innocent people?

Reaction score
So all Muslims will go to heaven?
Even Osama bin Laden, and terrorists who have killed thousands of innocent people?

this thread is not meant for such talks. but one thing ... none of us know who terrorists actually are.

Reaction score
That's what i was talking about.
EVENTUALLY, all Muslims will go to heaven? No matter how many sins they commit?

"such a person can enter Jannah but only after facing the punishment in hell for his sins"
You didn't read that part?

Reaction score
You should know there are hypocrites among us, who claims to be Muslim. They will go to Hell (eternity).

But terrorists offer prayers and stuff. :p
They follow Islam.
The only difference is this killing and extremism.

Btw, Non Muslims will all go to hell, no matter how good they were?

Reaction score
That's what i was talking about.
EVENTUALLY, all Muslims will go to heaven? No matter how many sins they commit?

that's an interesting question::::
this is just a small part of a long hadith :
........So they will come to me and I will say, I am fit for that.’ Then I will ask my Lord for permission and He will give me permission, and He will inspire me with words of praise with which I will praise Him, words that I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a barley-grain.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a small ant or a mustard-seed.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth from the Fire everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of the lightest, lightest grain of mustard-seed.’ So I will go and bring them forth.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4712)

now if we consider that some like Osama bin Laden did believe in Allah and his messenger, yet committed crimes against humanity will he enter Heaven eventually?? Firstly, even if he did commit those crimes (allah knows best), Allah the Just would punish him in Hell. And Hell is no small deal to endure the punishment... and as believer we say "AMANNA WA SADDAQNA - we believed and obeyed" to the sayings of Allah and his Prophet. Then Allah might admit him to Jannah .
BTW, when a muslim who continuously commits crimes against humanity it would be impossible for him to still have faith in Allah .... wallahu alam :)

Reaction score
They follow Islam.

What do you mean by Non-Muslims. Christians and Jews?

Reaction score
BTW, when a muslim who continuously commits crimes against humanity it would be impossible for him to still have faith in Allah .... wallahu alam :)

We never know, they might have faith in Allah and they might think they are doing the right thing in this world of corruption.

So, a person who was lucky enough to be born in a Muslim family, and never follows any religious obligations, lives his live in ignorance and commits all the possible sins except for Shirk, murders people, steals, commits adultery, fornication everything, he will go to heaven, after suffering the punishment in Hell. So eternally, he will be in Heaven, that will be his resting place.

But a Non-Muslim Christian (Who believes in One God, Christians do), who was not fortunate enough to be born in a Muslim family, and does good deeds his entire life, never commits adultery, or any other sin, thanks God for all the bounties he has, and is grateful for every second. That person will burn in Hell for eternity. Mother Teresa will go to Hell for saving thousands of lives.

That's what you are trying to say?

Does that mean Allah has decreed who will go to heaven and who to hell, before we were even born? Since, all Muslims will go to heaven, and Non-Muslims won't. What is the purpose of our worldly existence if it's all already been decreed?

Reaction score
They follow Islam.

TRUE!... and yes all non-muslims will enter hell, however good they may be. Consider this situation: Our prophet sacrificed his life just wealth to spread the message of Islam to humanity. It would be a shame or rather rendering his hardwork and all his companion's as well useless, if the above people were able to enter Jannah. The prophet could have easily taught and preached the world just to be good and do good rather than adding a foundation for this i.e Islam. Why would he take such huge amounts of pain in preaching Islam? There wouldn't have been any resistance to him in just preaching the BEING GOOD concept......
BTW this was just a cause-effect argument to the question :)

Reaction score
TRUE!... and yes all non-muslims will enter hell, however good they may be. Consider this situation: Our prophet sacrificed his life just wealth to spread the message of Islam to humanity. It would be a shame or rather rendering his hardwork and all his companion's as well useless, if the above people were able to enter Jannah. The prophet could have easily taught and preached the world just to be good and do good rather than adding a foundation for this i.e Islam. Why would he take such huge amounts of pain in preaching Islam? There wouldn't have been any resistance to him in just preaching the BEING GOOD concept......
BTW this was just a cause-effect argument to the question :)

But Islam never reached the United States and America, not even Australia.