• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who shall enter Jannah?

Who do you think can enter Jannah? You can choose more than 1 option

• Total voters
Reaction score
just a day or two back i read a hadith in urdu which i would try my best to translate in english...
"those who regret and apologize for their sins and try to cover them up are the right ones, but he who attemps a sin and apologize for it thinking of himself being jannati for being a muslim is in great loss"

Reaction score
THE THREAD IS NO USE!!!
Its forbidden to argue for the "DEEN".
but yes you can simply remember this always...
"Allah can tolerate anything, bai-numazi, ghair rozadar everythiing! but not Bai-hayayi and Shirk/Polythiesm"

i wish to know what people think about this issue, nothing else... You may be knowing about this, not others! :)
ITS NOT AT ALL OUR BUSINESS!!! WE JUST DO WHAT OUR HEART ACCEPTS THAT YES THIS WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT ISLAM IS RIGHT.

its a part of our Aqeedah, we must atleast know the major classification of the groups entering Heaven or Hell...

Reaction score
just a day or two back i read a hadith in urdu which i would try my best to translate in english...
"those who regret and apologize for their sins and try to cover them up are the right ones, but he who attemps a sin and apologize for it thinking of himself being jannati for being a muslim is in great loss"
i agree with this brother, but it seems that you have misunderstood my point here.... My aim here is not to force the deen on someone else or give false promises to muslims that by saying the Kalimah jannah is fixed for you... No i'm just here to correct some of the beliefs that people have, Insha Allah

Reaction score
i agree with this brother, but it seems that you have misunderstood my point here.... My aim here is not to force the deen on someone else or give false promises to muslims that by saying the Kalimah jannah is fixed for you... No i'm just here to correct some of the beliefs that people have, Insha Allah

:facepalm:
my this post was just meant for information about the 2nd and 3rd option in your vote casting.

and yes I see... but the name of thread is all against for what this thread is about.

Reaction score
First and foremost.
Let me discuss regarding each option above:
1) the first option (Only Allah knows) is easy to understand and most people will agree with this:

Do non-Muslims have chance to go to Paradise?
If they were following their prophet at his time, then they have a chance to go to heaven. For example Jews have a chance to go heaven at the time of Moses (pbuh) and Christians also have that chance at the time of Jesus (pbuh). But if any one follows any religion other than Islam after Mohammed (pbuh) became the prophet then no chance to go to heaven as stated clearly in Quran:
وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
[Quran 3:85]​
The Tafsir for the above Aya is:
The following was revealed regarding those who apostatized and became disbelievers: Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he shall be among the losers, because he will end up in the Fire, made everlasting for him.
[Tafsir Aljalalyn]
And from Sunnah:
وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ يَسْمَعُ بِي أَحَدٌ مِنْ هَذِهِ الأُمَّةِ يَهُودِيٌّ وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيٌّ ثُمَّ يَمُوتُ وَلَمْ يُؤْمِنْ بِالَّذِي أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ إِلاَّ كَانَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ
By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies in this state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell-Fire.​

Therefore, this option is correct if it applies only to Muslims, not for non-muslims

Reaction score
:facepalm:
my this post was just meant for information about the 2nd and 3rd option in your vote casting.

and yes I see... but the name of thread is all against for what this thread is about.

Well if a person sees something wrong isn't it our duty to ATTEMPT to correct it.
I admit there is a way, but I don't think this thread's contents has anything provocative.
I don't see the reason of people's comments like "seriously" etc... Nobody comments like that in some other entertaining thread. :/

Reaction score
Well if a person sees something wrong isn't it our duty to ATTEMPT to correct it.
I admit there is a way, but I don't think this thread's contents has anything provocative.
I don't see the reason of people's comments like "seriously" etc... Nobody comments like that in some other entertaining thread. :/

And thats the point where that whole lot become angry. Why cant we discuss these things with each other in the most respectful manner listening to the other's point of view with patience.?? And correcting them if they are wrong.

Reaction score
The one who can keep his wife happy and pray 5 times a day B)
now can somebody help me regarding medical university issue :( ?

Reaction score

the best source is Quran and Sunnah, let them seek help from there :)

Reaction score
the best source is Quran and Sunnah, let them seek help from there :)

nowadays people want readymade stuff and teachings... Who's going to go through the Quran or Hadith and search on these issues, tell me? You are capable of researching on your own, but not others. Try generalizing this situation to the masses and not to your own self :)