• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
Okay another question!
Umm during Ramzan..
Goat's are beheaded.
I know the story behind it that Ibrahim was willing to give his son to Allah but was instead asked to give the goat!
But umm isnt Goat killing a rather gruesome practise?
I understand the significant religious reasons behind it, but are they still valid in today's present times?
I love animals as well, hence this is the ONLY practise of Islam that I find hard to support.
Can someone suggest the current relevance and importance of this practise?

Actually this happens after Ramadan. First of all, ur aware that most of the ppl in the world eat meat and the thing that differs is the way of preparation. In Islam cattle should be slaughtered for two reasons. The first one is to get rid of all the blood because blood can cause serious diseases if consumed such as mad cow, salmonella, Ecoli, etc. The second one is to minimise the amount of time the animal can feel pain. Beheading cattle means they will only be conscious for 10 seconds maximum while other ways used by some western catering companies such as killing it by electric shocks will cause the animal to suffer more. Animals should never be slaughtered in front of each other and the process should be quick. This means that this way is, not only the healthiest, but the most humane way as well.
Guys please correct me if I'm wrong :)

As for the sects in Islam there are more than two, there are 72 to be accurate but the most well-known ones are the Sunni and Shia. Other religions such as Christianity and Judaism have many sects as well.

Reaction score
Go back to my earlier posts and check all the DIRECT quotations I have provided from the Quran and their explanations. You may say this is false, or taken out of context, but like I have said, the truth is out there. And nobody can deny that.
Yea the truth is there go refer to our CORRECT, REAL AND DIRECT QUOTATIONS :) And srsly wat do u do for a living or are u currently unemployed or better yet u got fired by a muslim and ur venting ur anger out here? :p

Reaction score
Okay..dont laugh at me for my reasons but I'll just be real frank :p
I studied Islam in the 5th grade!
I've always loved Religion!
Then I went to Egypt for a vacation and when I returned I scored full marks in history!
So I was really happy lol :p
#comeon..I was in the 5th gradE!

That started my Interest for Islam!
I made a friends' circle with ONLY muslims so I could learn more about it!
And everytime I spoke to a Muslim, their gentleness and their mannerisms made me respect the religion more!
That's it :p
And people's opinion AGAINST Islam angered me -_-
Thats all :p

Im sorry I dont have a Profound reason but I genuinely love your religion :)
Ps. Im a Hindu :)
May Allah guide you and all of us to right path (ameen) :)

Reaction score
Everyone who supports is simply because they lack knowledge.
I and others, who don't accept it, is simply because, we UNDERSTAND.
No, its because everybody who surrounds you have managed to heavily brainwash you to an extent to which you fail to recognize the truth. You are dellusional and heavily indoctrinated- this is why you struggle to realise what is actually best for youand make the most out of your existence.

Reaction score
No, its because everybody who surrounds you have managed to heavily brainwash you to an extent to which you fail to recognize the truth. You are dellusional and heavily indoctrinated- this is why you fail to realise and make the most out of your existence.
Says the BRAINWASHED ZIONIST :p

Reaction score
Yea the truth is there go refer to our CORRECT, REAL AND DIRECT QUOTATIONS :) And srsly wat do u do for a living or are u currently unemployed or better yet u got fired by a muslim and ur venting ur anger out here? :p
I am a messenger of humanity, spreading the importance of unity, rather than divisions brought about by religions.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No, its because everybody who surrounds you have managed to heavily brainwash you to an extent to which you fail to recognize the truth. You are dellusional and heavily indoctrinated- this is why you fail to realise and make the most out of your existence.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

seriously funny....I repeat. I love Allah for everything He has given me, all His mercies on me....!!!

Reaction score
I am a messenger of humanity, spreading the importance of unity, rather than divisions brought about by religions.
Religions or countries? :p Messenger? Messenger whose only against ISLAM! :p There r other religions which also says that god exists, y target ISLAM only??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
LOL...:LOL:

Why don't you just go away? We really don't need you here. NO one here is going to get fooled by you. Kindly leave this place. It'd be a mere waste of time.

If you face difficulty in leaving this place, I can help by banning you.

Reaction score
LOL...:LOL:

Why don't you just go away? We really don't need you here. NO one here is going to get fooled by you. Kindly leave this place. It'd be a mere waste of time.

If you face difficulty in leaving this place, I can help by banning you.
Again, you are so indoctrinated you feel the need to "ban" any others who have contradicting viewpoints. I hope you do not intend to apply to countries such as the UK or Canada for further studies...otherwise you will find it extremely difficult to adjust to the criticisms you will hear about Islam- you see, outside Saudi Arabia, outside Pakistan, people have something know as "freedom of speech"

Reaction score
If you really want to know about Islam and true image of Muslims.... why not contact the well known scholars..... the TRUE islamic scholars.... they might help you out? pose questions to them..... all the Quotations and Verses...... i think they can convince you ?...... I and few others arent scholars........ rest have questions ? contact scholars and ask every question you need? :)

Reaction score
Again, you are so indoctrinated you feel the need to "ban" any others who have contradicting viewpoints. I hope you do not intend to apply to countries such as the UK or Canada for further studies...otherwise you will find it extremely difficult to adjust to the criticisms you will hear about Islam- you see, outside Saudi Arabia, outside Pakistan, people have something know as "freedom of speech"
He isnt saying he will ban you for sure. he is only saying that he can help you get out of this forum by banning you.:)
Please take some English lessons.:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Dude just admit it u are an unemployed freak who has nothing better to do in life.
Btw, I am a canadian and MashaAllah over there they respect ISLAM and other religions. They got brains which u clearly lack, maybe thats why u got fired. :p