• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
It seems many students are currently interested in Islamic studies. I would like to express some of my views regarding this with you all.

I feel Islam is a very regimented religion, forcing its followers to conform to strict guidelines on how to lead their own lives- every aspect of life is instructed in Islam without any proper logic but is rather based heavily on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts. FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, and MYTHS considered as truth etc; all these are the hallmarks of Islam. It's against freedom, free thinking and humanity. For example the killing of kafirs and infidels is promoted in Islam.
With that said, I would like to go on to say that I feel that ALL religions should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were made to live together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. There must only be 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity where everybody is able to choose freely their own way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance or instructions.

"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForum

Reaction score
Why are students so obssesed with Pakistan studies, in particular in its Islamic aspects.
Islam intellectually very low grade..its true..its a very regimented religion, based on DOs and DON'Ts..every aspect of life is instructed in islam without any proper logic..its based on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts.FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, MAMBO JAMBO STORIES, MYTH considered as truth etc..all these r hallmark of ur religion.its against freedom, free thinking,humanity, etc..kill kafir, kill infidels is ur culture.
XPC Moderators, I would like you to express your view rather than trying to suppress this thread and freedom of free speech in this forum like Islam does. Unless of course, you guys feel so insecure about Islam you feel the need to remove this?

Rofl you're an ignorant person. I'm a muslim and i can tell you that there's no such thing as "killing kafir". Our culture is based on peace and freedom is something we believe in as long as it doesn't cross anything god said to not do. For example, freedom is fine but not freedom as in you're free to steal everything or kill people for "free". I'm guessing you're going to continue to be ignorant but it doesn't matter. Every person in the world will get his chance and i'm telling you that this is probably yours. Have you looked through any books, articles, Trusted sources for Islam? Because if you did you would see some of its miracles which will convince you almost instantly that you are wrong. I feel sad typing all of this just for someone like you but take this example..: When the prophet rose to the sky, a rock followed him but he told it to STAY. Right now, that rock is FLOATING IN THE AIR. Gravity doesn't act on it, It just floats. Go and look it up yourself then come and bullshit about brainwashing.

Reaction score
Why are students so obssesed with Pakistan studies, in particular in its Islamic aspects.
Islam intellectually very low grade..its true..its a very regimented religion, based on DOs and DON'Ts..every aspect of life is instructed in islam without any proper logic..its based on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts.FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, MAMBO JAMBO STORIES, MYTH considered as truth etc..all these r hallmark of ur religion.its against freedom, free thinking,humanity, etc..kill kafir, kill infidels is ur culture.
XPC Moderators, I would like you to express your view rather than trying to suppress this thread and freedom of free speech in this forum like Islam does. Unless of course, you guys feel so insecure about Islam you feel the need to remove this?
I'm not a Muslim so can't really talk much about it but hey, dude you've got no right to talk like that about any religion. If people like to give Pakistan Studies exam; what's wrong with it? There are people who'd want to learn about their nation, about their culture. Sorry, I'll have to report this thread.

Reaction score
oh shut the hell up. islam is beautiful. ISLAM IS NOTHING BUT LOGIC. EVERYTHING IN ISLAM HAS SANE REASONING BEHIND IT. If killing Kafirs was just that simple i would have shot you dead long time ago, but islam promotes peace and i am a muslim.

Reaction score
stfu why do u take nepali language also and one wouldnt love o give pak studies himself but due to university requirements it has to be done

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

When I was a kid I used to hate doctors.... I thought they were stupid, especially coz they cut open ppl.. or inject them with stuff...torturing idiots....! used to run away from them, coz any disease heals it's self.. no need for doctors.

then I grew up... I found out that actually doctors have a lot of knowledge... although it seems they harm ppl but it is for ppl's own good... aand doctors know what they are doing.... I may dislike their medicines but they help in the cure....

You say 'Islam intellectually very low grade' that's coz you don't know Islam... you don't live Islam. You have never tasted it. If you haven’t eaten a fruit, how can you say it's bad? Just like I thought doctors were evil, you think Islam is bad. One might argue that we can see the effects of doctors... that ppl actually get cured; but then you can also see effects of Islam, if you ponder...

For instance, the place with seriously low crime rate/theft rate is Saudia Arabia.. and it’s coz they practice the Islamic law when it comes to punishing people… Islamic law is a perfect deterrent; and it actually WORKS… better than any man-made law. Even at a personal level, you will find the most modest, sincere and truthful of people are practicing Muslims. In USA they once tried banning Alcohol coz of its ill effects (accidents, people beating members of house, incest etc.)… they couldn’t keep the ban… why? coz the law was man made; in Islam Alchol is forbidden and I’m sure at least 99% Muslims don’t drink alcohol, that also by choice! So we are safe from all those evils I mentioned and more.

And you have so many misconceptions about Islam, for example you mention ‘WIFE BEATING’.. do you know the last and final Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi). I’m a Muslim and all of my extended family are Muslims (Alhamdulillah)… I’ve never once seen/heard my dad or any one else in family use force on women… coz they never need to... plus you aren’t allowed to beat harshly! You can’t even consider it beating, it’s that light.

Here is the reply:

For more detailed explanation of this: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/41199

BURKHA (Muslim women covering) reply:

Are Islamic laws barbaric?:

now we come to heart of topic… you say our religion is built on MYTH which is a serious error on yur part, coz we have the only religion in the world that is scientifically proven to be right… in fact Quran (sacred scripture by God) actually mentions so many scientific phenomenon and the science discovered it just recently.. for example Quran (which is 1400 years old) mentions how the universe is expanding, science about 40-50 years ago found this…

as muslims, we accept that we have a creator who made us (just consider that order doesn’t come out of chaos, we are so intricately fashioned down to the last atom that we have to have a creator) and gives us to eat and drink… Now we are thankful to Him, for all his blessings. At the same time we acknowledge that He made us for a purpose (like you make a pen so it writes) and we haven’t been performing our purpose, so we ask God for guidance… The Quran is guidance for humanity; it is powerful advice from our master and creator Allah. It tells us how to live a successful life, how to act, what is right and wrong, who created us, why did he create us, why do ‘bad’ things happen to people, what will happen after we die, everything! In tough times it’s a companion you can rely on.

So when Allah tells us something is bad for us we stay away from it and we find true happiness in submission to Allah. A lot of other faiths say God says this or this but they have no proof for their statements, we on the other hand have logical proof for our beliefs. By Quran’s miracles, that we appreciate, we know for a fact that what it tells us is the truth. (Plus Quran’s style is such that it makes you reflect and come to a conclusion)

Lastly, I'd encourage you to be the judge; read:
www.quran.com

Reaction score
MuslimGirl: Do read the entire post before liking anything.
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
liking doesn't mean agreeing with it :unsure: plus...i think everyone has a right to express their feelings..may be he will be convinced, and can accept Islam (Inshallah) who knows?

May Allah guide him, and all of us to the straight path...Aameen!!!

Reaction score
When I was a kid I used to hate doctors.... I thought they were stupid, especially coz they cut open ppl.. or inject them with stuff...torturing idiots....! used to run away from them, coz any disease heals it's self.. no need for doctors.
www.quran.com
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Mashallah! really encouraging reply... (y)
May Allah bless you :)

Reaction score

then I grew up... I found out that actually doctors have a lot of knowledge... although it seems they harm ppl but it is for ppl's own good... aand doctors know what they are doing.... I may dislike their medicines but they help in the cure....

You say 'Islam intellectually very low grade' that's coz you don't know Islam... you don't live Islam. You have never tasted it. If you haven’t eaten a fruit, how can you say it's bad? Just like I thought doctors were evil, you think Islam is bad. One might argue that we can see the effects of doctors... that ppl actually get cured; but then you can also see effects of Islam, if you ponder...

For instance, the place with seriously low crime rate/theft rate is Saudia Arabia.. and it’s coz they practice the Islamic law when it comes to punishing people… Islamic law is a perfect deterrent; and it actually WORKS… better than any man-made law. Even at a personal level, you will find the most modest, sincere and truthful of people are practicing Muslims. In USA they once tried banning Alcohol coz of its ill effects (accidents, people beating members of house, incest etc.)… they couldn’t keep the ban… why? coz the law was man made; in Islam Alchol is forbidden and I’m sure at least 99% Muslims don’t drink alcohol, that also by choice! So we are safe from all those evils I mentioned and more.

And you have so many misconceptions about Islam, for example you mention ‘WIFE BEATING’.. do you know the last and final Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi). I’m a Muslim and all of my extended family are Muslims (Alhamdulillah)… I’ve never once seen/heard my dad or any one else in family use force on women… coz they never need to... plus you aren’t allowed to beat harshly! You can’t even consider it beating, it’s that light.

Here is the reply:

For more detailed explanation of this: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/41199

BURKHA (Muslim women covering) reply:

Are Islamic laws barbaric?:

now we come to heart of topic… you say our religion is built on MYTH which is a serious error on yur part, coz we have the only religion in the world that is scientifically proven to be right… in fact Quran (sacred scripture by God) actually mentions so many scientific phenomenon and the science discovered it just recently.. for example Quran (which is 1400 years old) mentions how the universe is expanding, science about 40-50 years ago found this…

as muslims, we accept that we have a creator who made us (just consider that order doesn’t come out of chaos, we are so intricately fashioned down to the last atom that we have to have a creator) and gives us to eat and drink… Now we are thankful to Him, for all his blessings. At the same time we acknowledge that He made us for a purpose (like you make a pen so it writes) and we haven’t been performing our purpose, so we ask God for guidance… The Quran is guidance for humanity; it is powerful advice from our master and creator Allah. It tells us how to live a successful life, how to act, what is right and wrong, who created us, why did he create us, why do ‘bad’ things happen to people, what will happen after we die, everything! In tough times it’s a companion you can rely on.

So when Allah tells us something is bad for us we stay away from it and we find true happiness in submission to Allah. A lot of other faiths say God says this or this but they have no proof for their statements, we on the other hand have logical proof for our beliefs. By Quran’s miracles, that we appreciate, we know for a fact that what it tells us is the truth. (Plus Quran’s style is such that it makes you reflect and come to a conclusion)

www.quran.com

Asalamoalikum :)

very very good and convincing reply :) excellent (y)

Reaction score
??????? go study bro, ur whole "speech" is about freedom so let us have our freedom and take whatever we want, does that harm you in anyway???? i guess it doesnt so stfu and go do something useful with ur life

stfu why do u take nepali language also and one wouldnt love o give pak studies himself but due to university requirements it has to be done

his first message in the forum is a hate message. Stupid Nepali
Rofl you're an ignorant person. I'm a muslim and i can tell you that there's no such thing as "killing kafir". Our culture is based on peace and freedom is something we believe in as long as it doesn't cross anything god said to not do. For example, freedom is fine but not freedom as in you're free to steal everything or kill people for "free". I'm guessing you're going to continue to be ignorant but it doesn't matter. Every person in the world will get his chance and i'm telling you that this is probably yours. Have you looked through any books, articles, Trusted sources for Islam? Because if you did you would see some of its miracles which will convince you almost instantly that you are wrong. I feel sad typing all of this just for someone like you but take this example..: When the prophet rose to the sky, a rock followed him but he told it to STAY. Right now, that rock is FLOATING IN THE AIR. Gravity doesn't act on it, It just floats. Go and look it up yourself then come and bullshit about brainwashing.

Assalam Alikum
وعباد الرحمن الذين يمشون على الأرض هونا وإذا خاطبهم الجاهلون قالوا سلاما
And The servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [Harshly] , they say [word of] peace (25:63)
Muslim Brothers and sisters.....i hope u understand the meaning of the Quranic Verse above.....tht isnt way we should reply......we should be MODEST....
Peace!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Hi there :)

You requested the XPC Moderators to express their view. I think reply by badrobot14 (our Staff Member, XPC Admin) has given a good reply above. I think that says it all. Do read it. Hopefully that'd make things much clearer. :)

Regards,
XPC Moderator.

Reaction score
If this was true i'd stop thinking Nepalis have flat noses :whistle: (Oh and please don't bother calling me a racist)

Reaction score

Well.Well simple question i have : Did you ever read the Holy Quran or made some research about Islam? Ever?

Thank You

Reaction score

hey mister u dnt have any right to say anything about one's religion...!!! u r no one....!!! u dnt even know the beauty of thiz religion and are here debating about that religion... nd who said v muslims dnt have freedom... our religion our book has already declared everything which these stupids scientists are DISCOVERING..... well it was due to our religion everyone has their rights... it gives right to woman nd a slave a king nd an ordinary men.... does your religion gives that...??? no... Islam is the most modern religion of all tymes to come and is for every being present on this earth....

Reaction score
Peace be with you ....
if you have gone through the admin badrobot14 reply you would have got a clearer picture of Islam....
His reply was relly too good...
About the killing of Kafir you should know this :Murder of any 1 in Isla m is a heinous crime and is a major sin.
This verse i s exceptional from the Quran , Surah Maidah ch 5 v 32
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
check out this video
And if you have any other doubts or misconceptions please donot hesitate... were glad you opened up and asked...
Peace be with you.

Reaction score
I won't mock you by insulting you or your words because I honestly believe that you are saying this because of what you may have seen on the news about Muslims worldwide such as the 9/11, the Taliban, etc. Nowadays, the Muslim community is being linked with all the terrorist activities but those people are extremists and have created their own beliefs and, thus, they have diverted from the straight path of Islam. I agree that there are DO's and DONT's in Islam but, frankly speaking, all the religions have their DO's and DONT's. Islam clearly means 'submission of oneself to Allah' and we completely leave ourselves to the guidance of Allah. You may have your beliefs on religion and we have ours. You are simply judging our pure religion by referencing those Muslims who are ruining the originality of our religion. They are not truly following Islam and some of them are simply Muslims since their ancestors and parents are. So, you cannot simply judge the whole Muslim community by the acts of some Muslims.
Concerning fatwas, they are nothing bad but a source for us to rely on about whether a new invention in this world which wasn't there at the Prophet's(p.b.u.h) time for him to help us through. Fatwas are given for us to know whether we are supposed to avoid the new invention, such as cigarettes, or is it okay for us to use it and that is also based on guidance from the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet.
Concerning the burkha, we ladies are obliged to wear the burkha (headscarf) and many Muslim women nowadays don't even wear it. People believe that it is against over freedom and they have the rights to wear whatever they want. But can those people not see how rape rates and other women harrassing crime rates are higher in countries such as America while they are very low in countries like Saudi Arabia. This is because burkha is like a protection for a woman and prevents her from exposure to evil (such as nasty minded men). Our Allah bestowed burkha as a protection to us from such evil acts of other and how can we deny it? And what is the big deal of wearing burkha? It's just like you making a fuss over why we are supposed to wear clothes!
There is no such thing to beat wivesin Islam. It is just a man's own mentality and actions and this is against Islam. And Allah will surely punish those husbands how beat their wives. And no Muslim is allowed to kill a person whether the other person is Muslim or not unless for self-defense. I agree to the facts that their have been suicide bombings and other terrorist attacks conducted by Muslims but like I said before they are extremists and sadly they have diverted from the path of Islam. Blasphemy and insulting other religions in prohibited in Islam as well since we have no rights to mock other people's beliefs. Jihad is the death of a person struggling for Allah and verily Allah will reward these people with Jannah.
I would simply conclude by saying that Islam itself is a beautiful religion but it is the just the people who are trying to ruin its beauty. If you sincerely submit yourself to Allah, you will find the glory of our religion but judging it by observing the Muslims exposed by the media is not the correct method to learn about our Islam since the media is only exposing the bad side and actions of some Muslims. There are good people in the world as well as bad people in this world. Likewise, there are good Muslims in this world and bad Muslims in this world. So, please don't judge Islam by the Muslims because we are all human beings after all and we definitely make mistakes. But verily, Allah is the Most Generous and the Oft-Forgiving and InshaAllah He will forgive us for our unintentionsl errors and errors we sincerely repented for. Ameen.
And Allah knows best. I hope that InshaAllah after reading my long post, your biased thoughts and views about our glorious Islam will be lifted. Ameen. And just to remind you: We are proud Muslims believing in the Only God- the Most Magnificent and the Most Generous Allah, following the most pure religion Islam and the guidance from Allah- the Quran and the Sunnahs of the trustworthy and truthful Prophet Muhammed(p.b.u.h)- and we are not going to deny any harrassments made to our religion but defend ourselves by showing the trueness and righteousness of our religion and we are not scared by any of others mocking remarks because our Allah is with us and for verily He will not leave us astray. Allah has given us all the freedom we need in this world and Alhumdulillah I do not at all want anymore freedom than what he bestowed upon me because if a person gets more than he deserves, he diverts from his path and becomes subjected to the evils of this world. So, Alhumdulillah Allah has given us what we need and He has also fulfilled our wants and these are just worldly pleasures and Alhumdulillah we Muslims are submitting ourselves to Allah and ignoring the worldly pleeasures and InshaAllah Allah will reward us with the eternal pleasures of the Jannah.