• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
That's because your a 'loser'. You can't understand anything. You failed to understand whatever people told you here before. And you know the best part, you skip all the contents which proves you wrong.
Hey thanks for caring 'loser' but I m good the way I m. But you seriously need a doctor before you blow you head off.
LOSER!
.... Interesting way to put forward your argument...

Reaction score
Haha get your facts right 'loser'.
1) All the translations you read can, in no way, posses the verses you claim to right so your just 'fake' and that makes you a 'loser' too.
2) DNA test huh? So your at doubt that your even the son of your parents. :ROFLMAO:
3) Just read your first post 'loser'. It would clearly 'offend' any muslim, offending someone is right?
4) What prove do you have? Your verses you posted are 'fake'. Beside 'loser' like you can't even research more before comming up with the statement.

There's nothing to hide, Everything is open. And if you see the 'real' verse i posted. It clears up everything. If you still are at doubt then please consult a doctor. I'll help you find one.
He doesnt need a doctor, he need someone else.....If You Know What I Mean:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
TheNepaliWarior He is just simply trying to say tht u have a wrong perception about Islam! It is a religion of peace and it does not tell its followers to mistreat women or slaves! The Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said in his Last sermon "O people, you have rights over your wives and your wives have rights over you. Treat your wives with kindness. Verily You have taken them on the security of Allah and made them lawful unto you by words of Allah" and if we talk about the permission to kill in Islam this serves as the best example :
On that account We ordained for the Children of Isra`il that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear (guidance), yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (5:32)
So plz Just don't fight! and try to recognize the beauty of the religion of Islam!
I think badrobot14 Gave a pretty convincing reply! do have a look at it :)

Reaction score
TheNepaliWarior
ur not here 2 discuss sth reasonably and in a rational way r u?
if u were open minded as u claim to be u wouldn't have kept on talking and talking without actually trying 2 understand the responses!!! ur hearing ur opinion and only ur opinion!!

Reaction score
That's because your a 'loser'. You can't understand anything. You failed to understand whatever people told you here before. And you know the best part, you skip all the contents which proves you wrong.
Hey thanks for caring 'loser' but I m good the way I m. But you seriously need a doctor before you blow you head off.
LOSER!
Dude you should take it a bit lightly, fighting or calling him 'loser' is not going to proof anything but will rather cause more resentment. We are Muslims so we should try to convince him in the best way possible. I know he has offended us but we should try to be a bit more civilised.
.... Interesting way to put forward your argument...
As for you, wait till badrobot14 or xpc member come, they will explain everything nice and slowly :)
And do try to read badrobot14's post again, its pretty convincing and if you still dont find it convincing then you can put forward your doubts one by one and i am sure they will listen to you and will provide you with best possible answer :)

Reaction score
You seem rather upset? What facinates me is the fact you call me a "loser" merely because I am against some of the values promoted by Islam. Am I not entitled to my own beliefs? And as for your comment questioning my knowledge on Islam, FYI I have read the translated version of the Quran I showed you in the video above. And none of the vidoes I posted were fake- they are 100% genuine and you do not seem to have even viewed them before you passed this little hateful comment.
I understand Islam promotes several good values as well- I am not denying that. I am just against the idea of the Quran inciting hatred against any non-muslim (Jews particularly
), the fact women are considered inferior to men and how its instructions to its followers are not logical or pratical. How can you prove "Allah" is real anyway.
All religion should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were meant to be living together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. We must only have 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity whereby everybody is able to choose their way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance .
"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForums

well, women are inferior to men in a way that all prophets were men, but women have a great say in Islam. Mother is given a very high standard in Islam. Womens' rights have been given by Islam. How can you prove anything... The prove that Allah is real (which is the truth) have been given a lot of times in every religion. It's just a person who can or who wants can understand Him. Nd Allah is beyond our perception human minds are not big enough to understand His glory. And men was sent on Earth to obey and worship only Him. Do u think u r doing that??? And u say v r the troublemakers... well who was the one who tried to burn our holy book?? did we even say anything wrong or did anything wrong to anyone's religion... Did we??? And harmony... The Quraish (jews) were the ones to start against of Our Prophet (peace be upon him) read about him then you will know... what hardships he and his companions faced... u cant even face any one of them.... and we wouldnt have even exist if it was not for Prophet (peace be upon him) it was due to his love Allah created us nd the angels at that time said that these humans will create havoc on earth and datx what ppl like u are doing....

Reaction score
Dude you should take it a bit lightly, fighting or calling him 'loser' is not going to proof anything but will rather cause more resentment. We are Muslims so we should try to convince him in the best way possible. I know he has offended us but we should try to be a bit more civilised.

As for you, wait till badrobot14 or xpc member come, they will explain everything nice and slowly :)
And do try to read badrobot14's post again, its pretty convincing and if you still dont find it convincing then you can put forward your doubts one by one and i am sure they will listen to you and will provide you with best possible answer :)
I dont understand why you need to feel offended. Like I mention in my original post, I am not trying to offend any Muslims in any way whatsoever. I am merely saying that IGCSE Pakistani Studies is not necesarily instilling students with values that are considered "moral" today.

Reaction score
@TheNepaliWarior: you want example of Muslims? Here it is right in front of you....cant see it? I will make it easier.
Ponder on this reply. These are the REAL Muslims. (No Offense to other Muslim Companion)

Reaction score
well, women are inferior to men in a way that all prophets were men, but women have a great say in Islam. Mother is given a very high standard in Islam. Womens' rights have been given by Islam. How can you prove anything... The prove that Allah is real (which is the truth) have been given a lot of times in every religion. It's just a person who can or who wants can understand Him. Nd Allah is beyond our perception human minds are not big enough to understand His glory. And men was sent on Earth to obey and worship only Him. Do u think u r doing that??? And u say v r the troublemakers... well who was the one who tried to burn our holy book?? did we even say anything wrong or did anything wrong to anyone's religion... Did we??? And harmony... The Quraish (jews) were the ones to start against of Our Prophet (peace be upon him) read about him then you will know... what hardships he and his companions faced... u cant even face any one of them.... and we wouldnt have even exist if it was not for Prophet (peace be upon him) it was due to his love Allah created us nd the angels at that time said that these humans will create havoc on earth and datx what ppl like u are doing....
Woman, you have been heavily brainwashed. You must come to realise that men and women are equals and both are capable of achieving the exact same things. Never feel that a man has responsibity over you and can use you as he wishes- not only is this a violation of human rights, but it degrades women to a level beyond belief.

Reaction score
Woman, you have been heavily brainwashed. You must come to realise that men and women are equals and both are capable of achieving the exact same things. Never feel that a man has responsibity over you and can use you as he wishes- not only is this a violation of human rights, but it degrades women to a level beyond belief.
Brainwashed? Yeah right! Tell you what. Islam teaches us to treat fe-males equally. There's no discrimination. Right now, in this modern era you might think that women have right, just read history, did people treat girls like they do now 1400 years ago? Specially in Arab? Come on you seriously need to get a life.

Reaction score
well I dnt think I have been brain washed its u who have got a problem... according to u, u r ryt and everyone else here is wrong... whoa
great doing dude... nd men are equal to women well tell me what occupation is women ahead of men...??? cooking men there as a chef
office men every single thing can be done by men except managing a house cox this work has been given to women this is the design the
way universe has been

Reaction score
Brainwashed? Yeah right! Tell you what. Islam teaches us to treat fe-males equally. There's no discrimination. Right now, in this modern era you might think that women have right, just read history, did people treat girls like they do now 1400 years ago? Specially in Arab? Come on you seriously need to get a life.
Sorry didn't quite get your point, what exactly were you trying to say?

Reaction score
well I dnt think I have been brain washed its u who have got a problem... according to u, u r ryt and everyone else here is wrong... whoa
great doing dude... nd men are equal to women well tell me what occupation is women ahead of men...??? cooking men there as a chef
office men every single thing can be done by men except managing a house cox this work has been given to women this is the design the
way universe has been
You make me sad.