• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Islamic Studies?

Reaction score
That's because your a 'loser'. You can't understand anything. You failed to understand whatever people told you here before. And you know the best part, you skip all the contents which proves you wrong.
Hey thanks for caring 'loser' but I m good the way I m. But you seriously need a doctor before you blow you head off.
LOSER!
i think you wanted to use some other words and not loser :p

Reaction score
If still your mind is not enlightened, read the following verses from the Quran. Actually your knowledge is incomplete. You study the Quran not to get guidance, but to use its verses in a wrong way. I am warning you again of all this. Don't ever dare to question the presence of Allah again.​
I am trying to convince you not with force, but with logic. Can you answer the questions posed in these verses? No....Never.

56:57 نحن خلقنكم فلولا تصدقون​
56:57 We have created you, so why do you not believe!
56:58 أفرءيتم ما تمنون​
56:58 Have you noted that you emit?
56:59 ءأنتم تخلقونه أم نحن الخلقون​
56:59 Did you create it, or were We the Ones who have created?
56:60 نحن قدرنا بينكم الموت وما نحن بمسبوقين​
56:60 We have predetermined death for you. Nothing can stop Us,
56:61 على أن نبدل أمثلكم وننشئكم في ما لا تعلمون​
56:61 On that we may change your likenesses, and wishing you in what you do not know.
56:62 ولقد علمتم النشأة الأولى فلولا تذكرون​
56:62 And indeed you have come to know about the first wish. so why do you not remember.
56:63 أفرءيتم ما تحرثون​
56:63 Have you noted that you reap?
56:64 ءأنتم تزرعونه أم نحن الزرعون​
56:64 Did you grow them, or were We the Ones who grew them?
56:65 لو نشاء لجعلنه حطما فظلتم تفكهون​
56:65 If We wished, We can turn them into hay. Then you will be left in wonderment:
56:66 إنا لمغرمون​
56:66 Indeed we are lost.
56:67 بل نحن محرومون​
56:67 No, we are deprived!
56:68 أفرءيتم الماء الذي تشربون​
56:68 Have you noted the water you drink?
56:69 ءأنتم أنزلتموه من المزن أم نحن المنزلون​
56:69 Did you send it down from the clouds, or is it We who sent it down?
56:70 لو نشاء جعلنه أجاجا فلولا تشكرون​
56:70 If We wished, We can make it salty. so why do you not give thanks.
56:71 أفرءيتم النار التي تورون​
56:71 Have you noted the fire you kindle?
56:72 ءأنتم أنشأتم شجرتها أم نحن المنشءون​
56:72 Did you wish its tree, or was it We who wished it?
56:73 نحن جعلنها تذكرة ومتعا للمقوين​
56:73 We rendered it a reminder, and a useful tool for the users.
56:74 فسبح باسم ربك العظيم​
56:74 So you shall glorify the name of your Lord, the Great.
56:75 فلا أقسم بموقع النجوم​
56:75 I do not swear by the positions of the stars.
56:76 وإنه لقسم لو تعلمون عظيم​
56:76 And indeed it is an oath, if only you knew, is great.
56:77 إنه لقرءان كريم​
56:77 Indeed it is an honorable Reading.
56:78 في كتب مكنون​
56:78 In a protected Book.
56:79 لا يمسه إلا المطهرون​
56:79 None can hold it except those the purified.
56:80 تنزيل من رب العلمين​
56:80 A revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
56:81 أفبهذا الحديث أنتم مدهنون​
56:81 Are you scorning this narrative?
56:82 وتجعلون رزقكم أنكم تكذبون​
56:82 And you make your provisions, that you are denying?
56:83 فلولا إذا بلغت الحلقوم​
56:83 So why not when it reaches your throat.
56:84 وأنتم حينئذ تنظرون​
56:84 And you at that moment looking.
56:85 ونحن أقرب إليه منكم ولكن لا تبصرون​
56:85 And we are closer to it than you are, but you do not see.
56:86 فلولا إن كنتم غير مدينين​
56:86 So why not if you do not owe any account.
56:87 ترجعونها إن كنتم صدقين​
56:87 Then return it, if you are truthful?

Reaction score
And also.. the women are not so much involved in outer society because they are emotional,, attachable and hearty.. thats y they are at home..which contibutes to the development of such an extreme bond btw mothers and chldrn..holding the whole family together..!!

Reaction score
Also Admins and Modes, I think you should just lock this thread.
NO! we should not lock this thread, let him continue to post his opinion otherwise it would be considered as an act of oppression and favouritism and it will generate more hatred for Islam and Muslims. Remember we are trying to convince him that we Muslims are not oppressors but rather the opposite.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Woman, you have been heavily brainwashed. You must come to realise that men and women are equals and both are capable of achieving the exact same things. Never feel that a man has responsibity over you and can use you as he wishes- not only is this a violation of human rights, but it degrades women to a level beyond belief.

You tell a sister of mine that she is brainwashed... I can say you aren't using your brain... before you say I'm being rude let me explain why I can say this:

If men and women are equal, why is it that women bear children while men on average have more physical strength...?? If they were equal men should also be having children.... If they can achieve same goals, why is it that you have separate Olympic marathons for men and women.....? Why not the same marathon race for both ‘equals’..??

As Islam is a way of life from the creator of men and women who is The Most Wise so Islam takes into account the abilities of each gender and gives them roles accordingly… Just like a doctor gives a man and a woman same prescription for most diseases but for some specific cases the medication is totally different due to the physical build, same way in Islam men and women in the relationship with Allah are same but in terms of laws for them there is difference at times…

In Islam it is the man’s responsibility to provide for the family, he cannot make his wife work, it is forbidden… the only way wife can work is if she wants to. Compare that to where they treat men and women as equals it’s so sad, I seriously feel sorry for the so-called ‘liberated’ working women… In America for instance you will find that the first to appear in the morning to work are the women, why? Because they have to drop off their child to the day care, then they have to pick up the child in the evening before the return home….!!! Not to mention that they have to do work for which Allah designed men. In short they end up working more and sadly you don’t feel sorry for them. In this process the child also is being totally neglected and no parent is there to help and guide him, give love to him… And because women are far more emotionally superior and deep, no one except the mother can give child the love that makes his personality.

"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth" (46:15).

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim)

peace.

Reaction score
NO! we should not lock this thread, let him continue to post his opinion otherwise it would be considered as an act of oppression and favouritism and it will generate more hatred for Islam and Muslims. Remember we are trying to convince him that we Muslims are not oppressors but rather the opposite.

hmm you're right. EDITED

Reaction score
I m sorry everyone for being 'rude' but I can't just bear anything against my deen.
Anyways TheNepaliWarior: Read this.
Islam was revealed at a time when a lot of people denied the humanity of the woman; some were skeptical about it; and still others admitted it, yet considered the woman a thing created for the humble service of the man.

With the advent of Islam, circumstances improved for the woman. The woman's dignity and humanity were restored. Islam confirmed her capacity to carry out Allah's commands, her responsibilities and observation of the commands that lead to heaven.

Islam considered the woman as a worthy human being, with a share in humanity equal to that of the man. Their single origin, their general human traits, their responsibility for the observation of religious duties with the consequent reward or punishment, and the unity of their destiny all bear witness to their equality from the Islamic point of view. This fact is established in the Noble Qur'an.

" O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam) and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 4, Verse 1

As is stated in another verse:

" It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and (then) He has created from him his wife (Eve), in order that he might enjoy the pleasure of living with her." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 7,Verse 189

The Qur'an, on its part, treats this issue of equality among men and women from more than one perspective.

On the purely religious level

"Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allah in Islam) men and women,the believers men and women (who believe in Islamic Monotheism),the men and the women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and the women who are patient (in performing all the duties which Allah has ordered and in abstaining from all that Allah has forbidden), the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord Allah),the men and the women who give Sadaqat, (i.e. Zakat, and alms, etc.),the men and the women who fast (the obligatory fasting during the month of Ramadan and the optional Nawafil fasting),the men and women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues (while sitting, standing, lying, etc.) Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 33, Verse 35

On the basic social and religious responsibilities

The Qur'an establishes equality by maintaining

"The believers, men and women, are "Awliy," (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma`ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do);and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); they offer their prayers perfectly (lqamat-as-Salat), and give the Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have mercy on them." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 9, Verse 71

In Adam's story, Divine Orders were made to him and his wife, both and equally:

"O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalim'n (wrongdoers)." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 2, Verse 35

What is new, however, about this story as given by the Qur'an is that the temptation is blamed not on Eve but on Satan.

"Then the Satan made them slip there from (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 236

The reverse of The Old Testament versions. Thus Eve was neither the sole eater from the tree, nor the one who initiated the act. Rather, the mistake was theirs both, and both of them repented and asked for forgiveness:

"They said, "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall be losers." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 7, Verse 23

Further still, some verses ascribe the trespass to Adam:

"And indeed We made a covenant with Adam before, but he forgot, and We found on his part no firm will-power". Then Satan whispered to him saying, "O Adam! Shall I lead you to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that will never waste away?" Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 20, Verse 115, 120 and 121

Equality of punishment and reward and eligibility for Paradise

The Almighty says: "That was a nation who has passed away. They shall receive the reward of what they earned and you of what you earn. And you will not be asked of what they used to do." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 2, Verse 134 and 141.

Concerning the equality of men and women in receiving rewards and the entry of paradise, God says:

"So their Lord accepted of them (their supplication and answered them), "Never will I allow to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 195

"And Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 16, Verse 97

Financial matters

The rule of Islam abolished the conventions prevalent among many nations which deprived the woman of the right of ownership, inheritance, and those which created obstacles against her exercise of free and full control of her holdings. As a rule, Islam acknowledges the woman's rights to all kinds of ownership, spending and channeling of her money. It gives her the rights of inheritance, selling, buying, renting, donating, lending, allocating property for religious and charitable purposes, giving alms, legal transfer and mortgage, as well as many other forms of contracts and actions.

Right to seek education

The woman's right to seek education or learning is basic and is also guaranteed by Islamic teachings. Islam actually makes it incumbent on the woman to seek knowledge; the Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) says, `seeking knowledge is incumbent on every Muslim," where "every Muslim" obviously involves men and women on an equal footing as a rule formalised by all authorities of jurisprudence.

Right to perform religious ordinances

The woman is also required to perform religious ordinances and forms of worship the way the man is. Praying, fasting, Zakat (the alms sanctifying tax), pilgrimage and all the other fundamental practices in Islam are required of Muslims in their capacity, both men and women, as responsible humans. Again the woman's actions are recompensed by Allah the way the man's actions are.

Social activity

The woman is not excluded from the area of social activity; Allah says:

"The believers, men and women, are "Awliy," (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma`ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do); and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden)." The Holy Qur�an, Chapter 9, Verse 71.

For instance, she can give refuge for those who seek it. If she hosts a refugee, her action is to be respected and observed. This rule relates back to Um Hanibint Abi Talib's giving relief to a father in-law on the day of the Conquest of Mecca by Muslims. When her brother wanted to kill him because he was an infidel, she complained to Allah's Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) saying, "Allah's Messenger, my mother's son insists on killing my refugee, Ibn Hubayra. "The Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) replied, "We confer asylum on him that you give refuge to, Um Hani". [Mutafaq aley (agreed upon) on the authority of Um Hani, The Pearl and the Coral (Al-Lu'lu' wal-Marjan) (193)]

Excerpted from the article "The Status of Women in Islam" by Sh. Yusuf Al-Qaradawi

Reaction score
h
Direct translations taken from the Quran which just shows how women are classed as being inferior to men.

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

4:34 As for women you feel are averse, talk to them suasively; then leave them alone in bed (without molesting them) and go to bed with them (when they are willing).

Another passage from the hadith editor Muslim. Muhammad says this at his farewell pilgrimage:
Fear Allah regarding women, for they are your assistants. You have the right on them that they do not allow any person whom you dislike to step on your mat. However, if they do that, you are allowed to discipline them lightly ... (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, vol. 3, p. 446, ed. Safiur-Rahman al Mubarakpuri, Riyadh: Darussalam)
Also, Maudidi can be quoted "As to a beating, the Holy Prophet [Muhammad] allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not like it. But the fact is that there are certain women who do not mend their ways without a beating. In such a case, the Holy Prophet has instructed that she would not be beaten on the face, or cruelly, or with anything which might leave a mark on the body. (vol. 1, p. 333, note 59)

There, here is evidence right infront of you which is hidden from the rest of the world since most people do not have access to the highly accurate tranlated version of the Arabic scripture (Koran)
ahaha..dude..where is any point mentioned which ur saying..<!! ROFL,,

Reaction score
You seem rather upset? What facinates me is the fact you call me a "loser" merely because I am against some of the values promoted by Islam. Am I not entitled to my own beliefs? And as for your comment questioning my knowledge on Islam, FYI I have read the translated version of the Quran I showed you in the video above. And none of the vidoes I posted were fake- they are 100% genuine and you do not seem to have even viewed them before you passed this little hateful comment.
I understand Islam promotes several good values as well- I am not denying that. I am just against the idea of the Quran inciting hatred against any non-muslim (Jews particularly
), the fact women are considered inferior to men and how its instructions to its followers are not logical or pratical. How can you prove "Allah" is real anyway.
All religion should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were meant to be living together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. We must only have 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity whereby everybody is able to choose their way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance .
"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForums
Simply put...IN Quran its stated "fight Those who fight you. but do not transgress limits, for Allah does not like transgresser"
secondly... u callin muslims hating and terrorist..y u don't look at millions killed in Lebonan, Iraq, iran, Afghanistan, Palestine..???!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
How can you prove "Allah" is real anyway.

Simply by looking around us. If you read what scientists think about the universe you'll find that no one knows its limits, its secrets were never unravelled and no one has a clear firm idea about how the universe came to existence. Scientists think that the universe came into existence just by luck. After the big bang the suggest that the solar system formed and the Earth happened to be in its strategic position that makes life possible, just by luck. And then cells started forming just by luck. consequently living organisms started developing just by luck. After that, as Charles Darwin suggests, random gene mutations turned apes into humans just by luck (I guess if anyone called him son of monkey he wouldn't feel offended!!!). The whole theory is based upon luck, random reactions and one of a kind chances.
Let me ask u some questions. What if the Earth was just 1 extra cm nearer the sun or further away from the sun? What if the sun was bigger or smaller? What if the temperature of the Earth hadn't dropped after it was formed? How can all the diversity we see come from a single cell formed in the ocean? How can someone possibly think that he is a monkey's cousin?!! How can youi proof all of those "lucky" theories? If all what we see today is a result of some lucky coincidence then I wish I would be as lucky as Earth!!
What we see, what's around us, the universe, our existence this complicated and sophistacated puzzel are all pieces of evidence that is a creator bigger than all of us. A creator with whose command you yourself came to life. The obvious and only answer to all of this is Allah swt.

Reaction score
Simply by looking around us. If you read what scientists think about the universe you'll find that no one knows its limits, its secrets were never unravelled and no one has a clear firm idea about how the universe came to existence. Scientists think that the universe came into existence just by luck. After the big bang the suggest that the solar system formed and the Earth happened to be in its strategic position that makes life possible, just by luck. And then cells started forming just by luck. consequently living organisms started developing just by luck. After that, as Charles Darwin suggests, random gene mutations turned apes into humans just by luck (I guess if anyone called him son of monkey he wouldn't feel offended!!!). The whole theory is based upon luck, random reactions and one of a kind chances.
Let me ask u some questions. What if the Earth was just 1 extra cm nearer the sun or further away from the sun? What if the sun was bigger or smaller? What if the temperature of the Earth hadn't dropped after it was formed? How can all the diversity we see come from a single cell formed in the ocean? How can someone possibly think that he is a monkey's cousin?!! How can youi proof all of those "lucky" theories? If all what we see today is a result of some lucky coincidence then I wish I would be as lucky as Earth!!
What we see, what's around us, the universe, our existence this complicated and sophistacated puzzel are all pieces of evidence that is a creator bigger than all of us. A creator with whose command you yourself came to life. The obvious and only answer to all of this is Allah swt.
so sooooo sooooo..right..and Charles Darwin thing..ROFL..!!

Reaction score
How can you prove "Allah" is real anyway.
Heard the name of Newton?
Well every big scientist up till now dont believe in God, they all are Atheist. But Sir Isaac Newton, that when it came to that how has the universe been working, he was silent. He knew that this was not by luck. There is some being controlling every thing.

Reaction score
It seems many students are currently interested in Pakistan studies, particularly in its Islamic aspects. I would like to express some of my views regarding this with you all.

I feel Islam is a very regimented religion, forcing its followers to conform to strict guidelines on how to lead their own lives- every aspect of life is instructed in Islam without any proper logic but is rather based heavily on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts. FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, and MYTHS considered as truth etc; all these are the hallmarks of Islam. It's against freedom, free thinking and humanity. For example the killing of kafirs and infidels is promoted in Islam.
With that said, I would like to go on to say that I feel that ALL religions should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were made to live together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. There must only be 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity where everybody is able to choose freely their own way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance or instructions.

"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForum

EDIT: I am not a Muslim hater trying to incite hate against Islam. Islam promotes several good values as well and I am not denying that AT ALL. I am merely expressing my views concerning some aspects of Islam which are not appropriate for today's modern world. I would like to know what you think.

XPC Moderators, I would like you to express your view rather than trying to suppress this thread. Thanks.
honestly have you even read anything about islam what you wrote is what You see on the media but the media has 10 million stories about one topic ask your self how do people like the former uk pm sister accept islam if it was like this before posting take into account the sentiments of the people just let us live for you your religion and let us practise ours

Reaction score
It seems many students are currently interested in Pakistan studies, particularly in its Islamic aspects. I would like to express some of my views regarding this with you all.

I feel Islam is a very regimented religion, forcing its followers to conform to strict guidelines on how to lead their own lives- every aspect of life is instructed in Islam without any proper logic but is rather based heavily on brainwashing and DOs and DON'Ts. FATWA, BURKHA, WIFE BEATING,KAFIR,INFIDELS,MADRASSA, JIHAD, BLASPHEMY, and MYTHS considered as truth etc; all these are the hallmarks of Islam. It's against freedom, free thinking and humanity. For example the killing of kafirs and infidels is promoted in Islam.
With that said, I would like to go on to say that I feel that ALL religions should cease to exist. We humans of this planet were made to live together in harmony, but instead are divided by RELIGION. There must only be 1 religion, and that is the religion of Humanity where everybody is able to choose freely their own way of life, without having to conform to a book for guidance or instructions.

"After all, life has no other meaning than what you give it"- TheNepaliWarrior, 2012, XtremePapersForum

EDIT: I am not a Muslim hater trying to incite hate against Islam. Islam promotes several good values as well and I am not denying that AT ALL. I am merely expressing my views concerning some aspects of Islam which are not appropriate for today's modern world. I would like to know what you think.

XPC Moderators, I would like you to express your view rather than trying to suppress this thread. Thanks.

I know ur a nepalese and so am I. whatever u said seems true indeed but its away from our matter to judge students who have taken Ismalic studies. guess what? I feel shame reading all those above replies u've got there and u left nothing but a cut nose of nepalese ppl :(
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!to you

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I know ur a nepalese and so am I. whatever u said seems true indeed but its away from our matter to judge students who have taken Ismalic studies. guess what? I feel shame reading all those above replies u've got there and u left nothing but a cut nose of nepalese ppl :(
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!to you
No... I don't think you should be ashamed... I mean it's just wrong for anyone to judge a nation based on one person..... as someone said:

As a Nepali, this is quite embarrassing. Please don't take this guy as a representative of millions of Nepalese everywhere. I may not follow any faith but I am tolerant of all religions.

This guy just happens to be a troll with no life. 31 years old, registered just a day ago and his only post is one inciting hatred against Islam. The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.

as muslims we tried to clear his confusions about Islam (although some of us got angry at times.. which was wrong on our part)... He said he read the Quran, It's up to him to ponder upon it... as Quran mentions:
"...Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought." (10:24)

Reaction score
No... I don't think you should be ashamed... I mean it's just wrong for anyone to judge a nation based on one person..... as someone said:

as muslims we tried to clear his confusions about Islam (although some of us got angry at times.. which was wrong on our part)... He said he read the Quran, It's up to him to ponder upon it... as Quran mentions:
"...Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought." (10:24)
I m sorry brother. I got angry because even after you explained it in so much detail, he couldn't just get the point. That was an indication that he was just having 'fun' or trying to test our limits.

Reaction score

whatever he posted was a total non sense!!

Reaction score
whatever he posted was a total non sense!!
but what badrobot14 wasnt :p
I agree,the muslim members shouldn't have got angry.

To be honest, I'm a Muslim, and yes if we give it a thought, the teachings of Islam, the Quran, everything makes perfect sense! Ya Allah, plz show him the truth, and give him strength to accept it. Aameen.