• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i wish stuart binny gets included in the indian side for the qf match ;)
Don't take it otherwise but I am curious about one thing. Why does Indian cricketers and celebrities like Navjot Sidhu hate Bangladesh so much? Just the other day, he used words like "Kangal" and "Behal" to describe Bangladesh. Friendly banter is a part of cricket but Sidhu's comments are outright racist and condemnable. Sadly, he is not the only one in the list. Other prominent Indian figures have also made objectionable comments against our side after we qualified against England.

Reaction score
Its only a few people man...like a handful of people from a nation ot 1.3 billion :)
there will be haters...but most Indians love Bangladesh :)

Reaction score
Bangladesh looks in good shape ahead of the quarterfinal against India. We almost defeated New Zealand today! India better watch out!
true that ... India must watch out coz the team's gud ... but I am just tooo happy India has won 6 matches in a rooww!!! Dhoni is the best finisher!! :D

Reaction score
I am half Bangladeshi half Indian! One of my country will knock my other country out of the world cup! I am having a nightmare! :p

Reaction score
Don't take it otherwise but I am curious about one thing. Why does Indian cricketers and celebrities like Navjot Sidhu hate Bangladesh so much? Just the other day, he used words like "Kangal" and "Behal" to describe Bangladesh. Friendly banter is a part of cricket but Sidhu's comments are outright racist and condemnable. Sadly, he is not the only one in the list. Other prominent Indian figures have also made objectionable comments against our side after we qualified against England.
As a Bangladeshi-Indian, I agree with you. Indian media has been overtly critical of Bangladesh recently. Sidhu is a racist. I don't care about what he says! But you can trust me that there are many people in India who support Bangladesh!