• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Zinedine Sanzaied
tu bas 2007 and 2012 ko yaad karte rehna :p
Frankly speaking, ICC prepared the match in such a way that Indians got an unfair upper edge even before the start of the match. Firstly, the match was shifted to Melbourne from Wellington. Changing the venue from a bowling heaven to a batting paradise obviously tilted the balance towards India's favor. Secondly, during the match, the umpire made a wrong decision against Bangladesh which was, in many people's opinion, the turning point of the game. Had Bangladesh gotten that wicket, we could have restricted India to around 260 and the result could have been different. Thirdly, we were unlucky with the toss as well. It was a very bad toss to lose and India had the upper hand right from the start. Nevertheless, in the end, you guys have a stronger and more experienced team than us. So, I can't say you didn't deserve to win! Best of luck for the semis! I'm sure ICC (Indian Cricket Council, as we call it) will continue to do whatever they can to help you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frankly speaking, ICC prepared the match in such a way that Indians got an unfair upper edge even before the start of the match. Firstly, the match was shifted to Melbourne from Wellington. Changing the venue from a bowling heaven to a batting paradise obviously tilted the balance towards India's favor. Secondly, during the match, the umpire made a wrong decision against Bangladesh which was, in many people's opinion, the turning point of the game. Had Bangladesh gotten that wicket, we could have restricted India to around 260 and the result could have been different. Thirdly, we were unlucky with the toss as well. It was a very bad toss to lose and India had the upper hand right from the start. Nevertheless, in the end, you guys have a stronger and more experienced team than us. So, I can't say you didn't deserve to win! Best of luck for the semis! I'm sure ICC (Indian Cricket Council, as we call it) will continue to do whatever they can to help you!
https://www.facebook.com/8432864923...3286492387193/860787510637091/?type=1&theater
this pretty much explains it all.

Reaction score
and the way rubel was out fr a duck...that was extremely pleasing to watch...that guy takes one wicket and hes abusing so much to kohli...karma struck back and he got out for a duck

Reaction score
Jordan's decision was backed with solid evidence. It was close but the umpires reviewed it and gave him out. But today's no-ball decision was absolutely ridiculous! There was absolutely no doubt about it! Secondly, the no-ball decision wasn't the only blunder in the match. Shikhar Dhawan touched the boundary when he caught Mahmudullah; you could see it clearly when you zoom the screen. But the Indian Cricket Council umpires chose not to zoom in before making the decision. This link explains everything! https://www.facebook.com/hahabdcric...589741064899/1615968275293711/?type=1&theater
India is a disgrace to international cricket. They have commercialized this beautiful game. Your country is the reason why this game is not spreading beyond the 8 teams.

Reaction score
that very link u sent me...in the extreme right....its clearly not touching the rope!
i dunno what makes u think it is..

Reaction score
Your players did not appeal. Umpires won't be interested unless your players appeal. It was a lack of professionalism from your players.
it was said that raina strongly appealed for that..but umpire wasnt interested...and anyway if ur batsman was an honest man...he would know he nicked it and himself walk away rather than wait fr umpire

Reaction score
Look at this link! You should look at your own players before pointing fingers at ours.
i admit kohli was wrong there..but why bring it up 4 YEARS LATER!?
such things happen all the time in cricket and i bet kohli himself didnt remember that...back then kohli used to be arrogant and i accept the fact he was...now 4 years later we saw who matured and who acted like a kid!

Reaction score
and anyway...why couldnt rubel reply at that moment? why 4 long years later? and that too he ended up making a complete idiot out of himself

Reaction score
i admit kohli was wrong there..but why bring it up 4 YEARS LATER!?
such things happen all the time in cricket and i bet kohli himself didnt remember that...back then kohli used to be arrogant and i accept the fact he was...now 4 years later we saw who matured and who acted like a kid!
There have been reports that Kohli taunted Rubel through his facial expression right from the start of the day. But Rubel did not use slang like him. He simply gave him an angry look. That's pretty common for fast bowlers. But using slang like Virat Kohli did is against the rules of the game.

Reaction score
There have been reports that Kohli taunted Rubel through his facial expression right from the start of the day. But Rubel did not use slang like him. He simply gave him an angry look. That's pretty common for fast bowlers. But using slang like Virat Kohli did is against the rules of the game.
ok i agree....but why bring up this matter 4 years later?
why is rubel making a mountain out of a mole hill?
if it was so serious why didnt he lodge an official complaint?
and kohli today could have said all the maa bhen he wanted..but he didnt...cuz hes mature now and wont react to little kids