• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Oh wow Saly Elkady, this is a great idea!
Hmmm my time here has been full of amazing memories, I got involved here sometime in 2014 and mainly 2015, and *sigh* I don't think any amount of fancy words can do justice to the immensity of fun I had here and the great friendships I made <3
But my best memory of xpc by far is linked to two occasions:
1) THE PURPLE DAY! (done for MN <3)
IMG_0332.JPG
^a brief summary XD

2) THE CRAZY COMPETITION WINNER PARTY! (Saly Elkady this was the virtual party, the one I was remembering! :D)
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG

Okay, I feel so proud to have achieved this! XD

Reaction score
Oh wow Saly Elkady, this is a great idea!
Hmmm my time here has been full of amazing memories, I got involved here sometime in 2014 and mainly 2015, and *sigh* I don't think any amount of fancy words can do justice to the immensity of fun I had here and the great friendships I made <3
But my best memory of xpc by far is linked to two occasions:
1) THE PURPLE DAY! (done for MN <3)
View attachment 61915
^a brief summary XD

2) THE CRAZY COMPETITION WINNER PARTY! (Saly Elkady this was the virtual party, the one I was remembering! :D)
View attachment 61916
View attachment 61917

Okay, I feel so proud to have achieved this! XD
OH MY GOD THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY xDDD I REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE DID ON THESE DAYS AS IF THEY WERE YESTERDAY <3 ESPECIALLY PURPLE DAY xD I WANTED AN ACTIVITY SO BAD AND TO BE DEDICATED TO MN THEN THE NEXT THING WE KNOW IT WAS ALL PURPLE AROUND THE XPC AND IT WASN'T EVEN THE UPDATED XPC VERSION SO WE HAD TO GO TO EACH AND EVERY MEMBER AND INVITE THEM <3 OMG WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AT THAT TIME xD

Reaction score
OH MY GOD THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY xDDD I REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE DID ON THESE DAYS AS IF THEY WERE YESTERDAY <3 ESPECIALLY PURPLE DAY xD I WANTED AN ACTIVITY SO BAD AND TO BE DEDICATED TO MN THEN THE NEXT THING WE KNOW IT WAS ALL PURPLE AROUND THE XPC AND IT WASN'T EVEN THE UPDATED XPC VERSION SO WE HAD TO GO TO EACH AND EVERY MEMBER AND INVITE THEM <3 OMG WE HAD SO MUCH FUN AT THAT TIME xD

I am glad it did!!!! Hahaha yessssss, it was amazing to look everywhere and find purple dps and statuses that were dedicated to this purple day and the best part was watching it form, it was just like the spreading of ink........ The purpleness was reaching people and slowly one by one all the dps turned purple and the statuses changed! Haha yeah you literally went to everyone's profile told everyone to have that status and to change the dps <3 <3 <3
And then because it was pretty girly Wkhan860 wouldn't make his dp purple but then people forced him and he had to surrender XD
Yessss, especially MN!

And then I think we even discussed about having a blue day or something :D

Reaction score
I am glad it did!!!! Hahaha yessssss, it was amazing to look everywhere and find purple dps and statuses that were dedicated to this purple day and the best part was watching it form, it was just like the spreading of ink........ The purpleness was reaching people and slowly one by one all the dps turned purple and the statuses changed! Haha yeah you literally went to everyone's profile told everyone to have that status and to change the dps <3 <3 <3
And then because it was pretty girly Wkhan860 wouldn't make his dp purple but then people forced him and he had to surrender XD
Yessss, especially MN!

And then I think we even discussed about having a blue day or something :D
Everybody had to an upload a purple dp by the end of the day and it was just insane how a small idea turned in to an activity everyone is in it and the collab MN was a perfect reminder of it <3

No we were thinking of having a Cyan Day cuz it is my favorite color xD but sadly exams started then all disappeared xD

Reaction score
Everybody had to an upload a purple dp by the end of the day and it was just insane how a small idea turned in to an activity everyone is in it and the collab MN was a perfect reminder of it <3

No we were thinking of having a Cyan Day cuz it is my favorite color xD but sadly exams started then all disappeared xD
Yesss, totally!

Oh yeah, I remember it had something to do with blue XD

Reaction score
I have been summoned by Saly Elkady and Ayesha Asif333 :*

Indeed a very well needed post and Gosh lol at how everyone is suddenly back to life in here xP

My time here still continues (even though i come once every week :p ), Anyhow i can proudly say that joining XPC was truly the best decision of my life, there were days i used to look forward to logging back in. I made wonderful memories all thanks to badrobot14 Saly Elkady Ayesha Asif333 HELLNO @ ♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ memyself15 Syeda95 kareem22010 Daniel Jake Waleed2k10 Wkhan860
I wish I could get in touch through other places, DM me ur social media ID's :D
Ha!! I tagged the most number of people here xD

Reaction score

Indeed a very well needed post and Gosh lol at how everyone is suddenly back to life in here xP

My time here still continues (even though i come once every week :p ), Anyhow i can proudly say that joining XPC was truly the best decision of my life, there were days i used to look forward to logging back in. I made wonderful memories all thanks to badrobot14 Saly Elkady Ayesha Asif333 HELLNO @ ♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ memyself15 Syeda95 kareem22010 Daniel Jake Waleed2k10 Wkhan860
Ya, we just summoned the xpc angel :p the tread looks complete now :)

most welcome...love u!

I see that... totally proved your awesomeness by tagging so lots of us

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Can u please put up a better profile pic.. preferably something edible? :p
N thanks ..