• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPF Member get's World Distinction!!!

Reaction score
Exactly. I hope these genius minds go on, and make Pakistan proud at a higher level.

Reaction score
well could you also tell how much this book costs here its no hurry to answer this?Well i am takin about harwood.
Thanks

Reaction score
I'm not so sure as he doesn't remember. Check out a local used book store I'm sure you will find yourself a good buy ;)

Reaction score
Congrats to your bro! I'm also aiming for the same this year. Any advice he can give? Please? lol (srsly, PM me...)

A boy in my class got world distinction in stats too. He got a lot of money as a prize from education ministry. he still has to give us all a treat... :D :D

Reaction score
No price money or ceremony of any sorts for Pakistanis. They have stopped such ceremonies in Pakistan.
This shows that CIE is somewhat discriminatory.

Reaction score
I know this a little late, but congratz bro. This shows that Pakistan truly has talent and proves the typical stereotype wrong. It makes me feel so proud to know that I belong to a country with such talented youth who have the ability to change the world.

Reaction score
Congratz dude...! Well what did ur genius get out of the distinction from cambridge.? Do reply...!

Reaction score
Like I already mentioned, they only sent him the "Top in The World in Chemistry" certificate, that's all.