• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
From the first post:
"If you think you have the potential and want to help XtremePapers advance knowledge, send me the following via conversation
with the subject 'Application for XtremePapers contest 2012':
> A little about yourself,
> Your offered subjects,
> A personal statement,
> A sample."

Please re-read the first post carefully before posting further queries!
How to send sample? Like it may contain diagrams so we should attach files to convo?
PS. if i opt for more than 3 subjects should i send separate sample of all or just one?

Reaction score
PlanetMaster

Question : If I am a 2nd Olevel year student(fresh) And I got selected Fr my ABC Notes but haven't done ATP of that subject yet as I would start it frm August so will I be given the task of creating notes only fr theory or time would be extended fr me..?

Reaction score
ok how do i know that i have been selected,
and i have another dought i applyed for the may\june CIE examination but i still didn't get my results can i participate?and if i can wat should i write in current qualifications?

Reaction score
ok how do i know that i have been selected,
and i have another dought i applyed for the may\june CIE examination but i still didn't get my results can i participate?and if i can wat should i write in current qualifications?
The winners will be annouced in a seperate thread on 31th August.
Yes u participate using ur Last school results..maybe mock exam results if you have one.

Reaction score
"> Future commitment of regular paid contracts for the maintenance of submitted revision material,"

I don't understand this, please explain.