• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your PC problems ??

Reaction score
I have really important questions plz help me!!!!!

How to delete something permanently from the recycle bin...??? :ROFLMAO:

oh n sometimes my computer says during start up "Press any key to continue".. my question is where is the any key I cant find it on my keyboard...????

n sometimes it says "No keyboard found press F1 to continue."... question is IF THERE IS NO KEYBOARD HOW ON EARTH CAN I PRESS F1..???

n which is better at garbage collection C# or C++ .net...???
I liked the part " "No keyboard found press F1 to continue."... question is IF THERE IS NO KEYBOARD HOW ON EARTH CAN I PRESS F1..??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
very good thread, the problem is that my programs get unresponsive like adobe reader will not open any files, skype after few days of installation will give an error saying that send error report something...then u need to uninstall and then re install . then the program will work for few days then again will not open if you click on it. no change. is it a lot of malware Trojans virus or replacing windows installing a new copy would help?

Reaction score
I have really important questions plz help me!!!!!

How to delete something permanently from the recycle bin...??? :ROFLMAO:

As for this one, u should click on da file n press SHIFT + DELETE ... It'll be permanently removed :D

Reaction score
very good thread, the problem is that my programs get unresponsive like adobe reader will not open any files, skype after few days of installation will give an error saying that send error report something...then u need to uninstall and then re install . then the program will work for few days then again will not open if you click on it. no change. is it a lot of malware Trojans virus or replacing windows installing a new copy would help?
If ur able to install a new version of windows that would definitely solve the problem..but y dnt u install an anti-virus and scan ur computer for trojan horses and malware?

Reaction score

Using XP or Windows 7?

Reaction score
Hey guys..I recently got a new Toshiba satellite pro laptop and i have a little problem concerning the battery.
I noticed that sometimes when there is 40% of charge left in the battery all of a sudden it becomes zero and the laptop hibernates..I wonder where the problem..is it the battery or the laptop itself?????

Reaction score
Hey guys..I recently got a new Toshiba satellite pro laptop and i have a little problem concerning the battery.
I noticed that sometimes when there is 40% of charge left in the battery all of a sudden it becomes zero and the laptop hibernates..I wonder where the problem..is it the battery or the laptop itself?????
i think its a battery problem.......get a new one.....!!

Reaction score
Nah, it's the battery problem. Or maybe it can be a problem with the battery meter.

Reaction score

If its new you should be able to give it back in the warranty...