• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your PC problems ??

Reaction score
My cousion's new HP laptop's hard disk got crashed. She had important university data, anyway to get that back? :p
I know it's impossible but still. :p

Reaction score
If it somehow detects it that data should be there... Even if its not, it can be recovered... Take the hard disk out and try to connect it externally with some other PC or LAPTOP... See if that helps...

Reaction score
Hey guys..Me and my dad have almost the same laptops..he has Toshiba Satellite and i have Toshiba Satellite Pro :)
I wonder what is the difference between the two and i also noticed that he has 3 partitions C,D&E, while mines has only two which are C and D..I wonder why this is so??

Reaction score
My Question:

A detailed explanation on how to upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 from a CD.
Should I trust torrents? How can I save backups? Will I lose all my drivers?

Reaction score
Hey guys..Me and my dad have almost the same laptops..he has Toshiba Satellite and i have Toshiba Satellite Pro :)
I wonder what is the difference between the two and i also noticed that he has 3 partitions C,D&E, while mines has only two which are C and D..I wonder why this is so??

The person who installed Windows on it did it that way or maybe someonelse did it after the Windows. If you want, you can have 10 partitions as well or 3 if you like.

My Question:

A detailed explanation on how to upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 from a CD.
Should I trust torrents? How can I save backups? Will I lose all my drivers?

Its going to be a long procedure. I don't think it is that RELIABLE. Its better you reinstall a new Windows 7. Some (maybe All) of the XP drivers won't be compatible with Windows 7 anyway so you will have to download them for it. ALWAYS keep setups of big softwares in your HDD.