• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your PC problems ??

Reaction score
Impossible. It has to work. Re-Check and find your mistake.
Weird enough..when i started that thread i had toshiba satellite laptop.
Now i have Toshiba satellite PRO laptop running on windows 7 and it doesnt work i really dont know y :/

Reaction score
so i got a small problem

i got a new computer and from time to time in this computer, the internet connection keeps disconnecting.... so every time it disconnects i have to repair the connection with the troubleshooter

this is very annoying as sometimes the internet connection drops every 10 mins

anyone knows a solution??? thanks and great thread (y)

Reaction score
padding_file_14_if you see this file please update to bitcomet 0.85 or above ___ Do I have to skip padding file when I am downloading torrents via bittorrent? can anyone help me?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
padding_file_14_if you see this file please update to bitcomet 0.85 or above ___ Do I have to skip padding file when I am downloading torrents via bittorrent? can anyone help me?
Padding files are a leftover from really old times, when some of the bittorrent clients had trouble with too small files.
Torrents were "padded" with empty files so that the real files always started at proper points (exactly at kiloByte boundary or something like that)

You can safely just ignore/skip those padding files.

http://torrentfreak.com/bitcomet-pollutes-bittorrent-with-junk-data/

That's why my fav torrent client happens to be uTorrent....
http://www.utorrent.com/

Reaction score
Padding files are a leftover from really old times, when some of the bittorrent clients had trouble with too small files.
Torrents were "padded" with empty files so that the real files always started at proper points (exactly at kiloByte boundary or something like that)

You can safely just ignore/skip those padding files.

http://torrentfreak.com/bitcomet-pollutes-bittorrent-with-junk-data/

That's why my fav torrent client happens to be uTorrent....
http://www.utorrent.com/
thank you soo much :LOL:
but is the speed affected? like i hav put my torrents on download for more than 48 hours and it's still 60% done :confused:

now i MUST download utorrent :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
thank you soo much :LOL:
but is the speed affected? like i hav put my torrents on download for more than 48 hours and it's still 60% done :confused:

now i MUST download utorrent :p
speed.. no. your torrent must have a bad seeders to leechers ratio... and few seeders.... if possible you can find and add extra trackers which *might* find you some more seeders....

Reaction score
speed.. no. your torrent must have a bad seeders to leechers ratio... and few seeders.... if possible you can find and add extra trackers which *might* find you some more seeders....
oh okay, so i should download more torrents of the same thingy... all righty right :D
thanx again :LOL:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oh okay, so i should download more torrents of the same thingy... all righty right :D
thanx again :LOL:

You're welcome.... :)
I meant you should add some common trackers to ur existing torrent.. might get you seeders... but it rarely happens...
you should have kept the health of torrent in mind when selecting it... :p
but that's the thing wrong with torrents, sometimes you can't find heathy torrents.... you gotta live with bad speeds... that's why if I can find a file on direct download I prefer it....

Reaction score
You're welcome.... :)
I meant you should add some common trackers to ur existing torrent.. might get you seeders... but it rarely happens...
you should have kept the health of torrent in mind when selecting it... :p
but that's the thing wrong with torrents, sometimes you can't find heathy torrents.... you gotta live with bad speeds... that's why if I can find a file on direct download I prefer it....
the thing im downloading, embarrassing fr a 15 yr old grl as only children below 10 do it, its very rare.. i think dat's y i dont have much seeders/leechers...:p