• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

انَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Reaction score
Arfa karim was a proud to pakistan

May ALLAH keep her in peace & give patience to all family members, freinds, those who loved & cared about her, Ameen

Reaction score
yes, very sad indeed.....:(

she was da youngest grll to impress BILL GATES by her skills....

but 1 thing confuses me.....dere was all dis fuss about Bill tryin to bring Afra to american doctors.....y cudnt he send dem to her????

Reaction score

but 1 thing confuses me.....dere was all dis fuss about Bill tryin to bring Afra to american doctors.....y cudnt he send dem to her????

what i heard is that...... bill made a video conference with doctors of CMH (hospital where arifa was staying) ....... on the day of her death........ just on that day in the morning Bill asked father of arifa to take her to Dubai and America for treatment. But sadly that was her last day........... :(

Reaction score
what i heard is that...... bill made a video conference with doctors of CMH (hospital where arifa was staying) ....... on the day of her death........ just on that day in the morning Bill asked father of arifa to take her to Dubai and America for treatment. But sadly that was her last day........... :(

dats true....but geo said dat da conference was made 3 days before her death......but dere iz no use talkin bout it now......all we can do iz pray for her...

Reaction score
Ameen.vry sad indeed :(.when i woke up the 1st thing my sister told me was the Arfa karim die so i am vry disturbed:(

Reaction score
When my sister told me she's dead, i was like SHUT IT! :mad:
I mean, she had a successful surgery days back, even the Foreign doctors said her treatment was the best that could be given to her!
Anyway, she had to go and so did she! A terrible loss, yeah, but she's in the best place ever now!
May Allaah forgive her sins and grant her a high rank in Jannat! Ameen!
RIP Arfa <3
You'll stay in our hearts forever! :)

Reaction score

GEO said dat she ws not in a condition 2 be shifted 2 sm oder country, her condition ws severe.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
theres no point of arguing abt it anymore...........:(

true...If it was decreed that someone has to die, then no matter what we say or do is gonna change that fact. Doctors don't have life or death in their hands.. ask any sincere one. We should just make dua for others and take heed.. remember that we ourselves don't know our expiry dates; so we must try n b prepared for it. May Allah guide us. Ameen.

75:26
75_26.png
No! When the soul has reached the collar bones​
75:27
75_27.png
And it is said, "Who will cure [him]?"​
75:28
75_28.png
And the dying one is certain that it is the [time of] separation​
75:29
75_29.png
And the leg is wound about the leg,​
75:30
75_30.png
To your Lord, that Day, will be the procession.​

Reaction score
exactly my point......it was all fake!!!
Pakistan is not sucha poor country that couldn't even afford such treatment! They looked over the treatment; they were satisfied and so was Gates! And who is so sure that if Arfa had been in Dubai, she would have survived? No one ! :[

Reaction score
Pakistan is not sucha poor country that couldn't even afford such treatment! They looked over the treatment; they were satisfied and so was Gates! And who is so cure that if Arfa had been in Dubai, she would have survived? No one ! :[

i get ur point but doctors nd equipment of America r way more advanced dan ours....if her chance of survival was 10 % here, dere it wud b 20%!!!
it makes a big difference!!

but still, now iz not d time to argue over d past....jst pray fer her in ur hearts....