• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Imam Bukhari).

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I had an Islamic book on my pc.. n I saw this at its start, made me happy:

No Copyrights
This book can be printed or reproduced or utilized in any form or by

any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter

invented, including photocopying and recording, without prior

permission from the publishers for the sake of spreading the True

Teachings of Islam.

Reaction score
be%2Bcareful.jpg

"Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned." [Al Qur'an 17:36]

N.M

Reaction score
be%2Bcareful.jpg

"Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned." [Al Qur'an 17:36]

Reminds me of these Aayaat of Surah Fussilat (19-21), very scary...

And (remember) the Day that the enemies of Allâh will be gathered to the Fire, then they will be driven [(to the fire), former ones being withheld till their later ones will join them]. (19) Till, when they reach it (Hell-fire), their hearing (ears) and their eyes, and their skins will testify against them as to what they used to do. (20) And they will say to their skins, "Why do you testify against us?" They will say: "Allâh has caused us to speak," — He causes all things to speak, and He created you the first time, and to Him you are made to return." (21)

Reaction score
"Sometimes there are worries and concerns in your heart, you need someone to speak to but those around you may not understand you, even if they understood your words, the words that come out will not do justice to how you are feeling. Turn to Allah, for it is He who knows you better than yourself and knows how you are feeling. It is He who understands you and can help you more than anyone else.

قَالَ إِنَّمَا أَشْكُو بَثِّي وَحُزْنِي إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

“He said: “I address my sorrow and grief only to Allah…” (Yusuf/86)"

~Sheikh Abdulbary Yahya