• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: A calamity that makes you turn to Allaah is better for you than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allaah.”

Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) regarded his imprisonment as a blessing that had been caused by his enemies.
Ibn al-Qayyim said: One day he – meaning Ibn Taymiyah – said to me: What can my enemies do to me? My garden is in my heart; wherever I go it is with me and never leaves me. My detainment is seclusion (an opportunity for worship), my being killed is martyrdom, and being expelled from my city is a journey.
When he was imprisoned, he used to say when prostrating: “O Allaah, help me to remember You, give thanks to You and to worship You well. Ma sha Allaah. He said to me (Ibn al-Qayyim) one day: The one who is really detained is the one who keeps his heart away from his Lord, and the real prisoner is the one is captive to his whims and desires. When he entered the citadel and was within its walls, he looked at it and said: “So a wall will be put up between them, with a gate therein. Inside it will be mercy, and outside it will be torment” [al-Hadeed 57:13]. Allaah knows that I have never seen anyone who was more content with his life than him, despite all the hardship that he experienced, and the lack of luxury and comfort, in fact the opposite of that, and despite the imprisonment, threats and exhaustion that he faced; despite all of that, he was the happiest of people with his life, the most content, the most courageous, the most satisfied. You could see the signs of joy and happiness in his face. When we felt afraid and were expecting calamity, and we had nowhere to turn, we would go to him and as soon as we saw him and heard his voice, all those fears disappeared and were replaced with contentment, courage, certainty and tranquillity. Glory be to the One who showed some of His slaves His Paradise before they met Him, and opened its gates to them when they were still in this world of deeds and actions, so some of its breezes and fragrance came to them, which made them devote their energy to seeking it and competing in attaining it. End quote.

Al-Waabil al-Sayyib (p. 110).

( étudiante this guy is awesome :) really..)

Gotta read the biography of Ibn taymiyya!!
Reading about the life of RasoolAllah, Sahabas, then the great scholars make us realise where do we stand?!¿
Specially when I read how the mothers of the big scholars brought up their children, wow amazing women!!
I was reading about imam bukhari, imam Malik and imam Ahmed bin hanbal, what mothers were they? And the way they brought up their children! SubhanAllah
Oh Allah make my children,when ever I have them, mutaqeena imama, leaders of the mutaqeen, make them one of the imam e Ka'aba, make them the reservoirs of knowledge !!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Gotta read the biography of Ibn taymiyya!!
Reading about the life of RasoolAllah, Sahabas, then the great scholars make us realise where do we stand?!¿
Specially when I read how the mothers of the big scholars brought up their children, wow amazing women!!
I was reading about imam bukhari, imam Malik and imam Ahmed bin hanbal, what mothers were they? And the way they brought up their children! SubhanAllah
Oh Allah make my children,when ever I have them, mutaqeena imama, leaders of the mutaqeen, make them one of the imam e Ka'aba, make them the reservoirs of knowledge !!
Aameen.
u r right, I'll also put it in my reading list... n many times ppl see the famous scholars and forget who groomed them.... I havent read much on their mothers sadly but I know a little about Imam Ahmed's mother and I was just amazed at her...

that dua reminded me of this dua:
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
"..."Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."" (25:74)

N.M

Reaction score
Aameen.
u r right, I'll also put it in my reading list... n many times ppl see the famous scholars and forget who groomed them.... I havent read much on their mothers sadly but I know a little about Imam Ahmed's mother and I was just amazed at her...

that dua reminded me of this dua:
رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
"..."Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."" (25:74)

Well that's my favourite dua In the Quran
I personally love this dua in Surah Furqan so much!!

And do read biography of imam bukhari, really good!!
I have a book on it published by Dar us Salam

And for the biography of imam Malik n Ahmad bin hanbal infact all the four imams, listen the lecture by brother bilal Assad, may Allah bless him, he has collected info from various authentic books. You can easily find it on YouTube

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Well that's my favourite dua In the Quran
I personally love this dua in Surah Furqan so much!!

And do read biography of imam bukhari, really good!!
I have a book on it published by Dar us Salam

And for the biography of imam Malik n Ahmad bin hanbal infact all the four imams, listen the lecture by brother bilal Assad, may Allah bless him, he has collected info from various authentic books. You can easily find it on YouTube
jazakillah khair for this.... wd read it after ramadan insha'Allah... I already have aqeedah alwassitiyah to finish and my mother makes fun of me that I don't give time to it.. :(

Reactions: N.M
Reaction score
tumblr_lwdxveHkP31r75xe0o1_500.jpg

Seriously hate the attitude people have towards girls in Hijab :| Hijab DOESN'T stop girls from any LEGAL thing... It's sad that even Muslim girls themselves consider Hijab a hinderance to themselves :cry:

N.M

Reaction score
tumblr_lwdxveHkP31r75xe0o1_500.jpg

Seriously hate the attitude people have towards girls in Hijab :| Hijab DOESN'T stop girls from any LEGAL thing... It's sad that even Muslim girls themselves consider Hijab a hinderance to themselves :cry:

Yeah, some people when they see someone covered up specially niqab, I dont know what's wrong with them, they feel so frustrated , that's apparent from their behaviour! But then you have to strong from inside that's it! Moreover you should proud of it, after all you are an honoured Muslim women!!
No power in the world can make Muslim forsake his Iman, provided his Iman is true! Ya Allah make us steadfast on Islam
"There is no obidience to the creation in the disobedience to the Creator." (Sahih al Jami # 7520)

Dear sisters never let anyone let you down because of your hijab/niqab!! How come people with diamonds are ashamed and the ones with common stones are so proud of it??

Reaction score
Bismillah: WHAT IS THE GREATEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?

What were the first thoughts which came to mind? Was it PRAYER?

[The Journey of Taif]. The Prophet pbuh said he never rose his foot to walk except that it was struck with a stone. From the shins down, he was bleeding until the noble blood of the Prophet was spilled on the ground of Ṭā'if. They even said his shoes were sticking to h
is feet from the blood’ The Prophet pbuh said, “When I left Ṭā'if, I was so overwhelmed with emotion and sadness and grief and confusion that I wasn't aware of my surroundings until I reached [a place more than 20 miles from Ṭā'if].” Imagine that. The Prophet pbuh is running away from the people and says he was so overwhelmed that he wasn't even aware of his surroundings for 20 miles.

How do you console someone who has been through so much? Allah swt honored the Prophet pbuh by calling them to Him and giving them a very special gift. The Gift of Prayer!

[Brothers and sisters], no command from Allāh was ever revealed in the heavens except for prayer. Everything – jihād fisabilillāh, fasting, Ḥajj, ḥijāb – has come down when the Prophet was on the earth and Jibrīl was sent as a messenger. For this special gift, Allāh doesn't want to send it down through Jibrīl. Allāh wants to bring the Prophet to Himself and have a direct conversation and give the gift to the Prophet for him and for his ummah.

Reaction score
Guidance is not the same as knowledge,just because you have increased in knowledge does not mean you have increased in guidance,Guidance is a desperate request from Allah,it does not increase with knowledge it increases with begging Allah sincerely,you can learn knowledge and still not become sincere,actually knowledge can backfire and make you a retard,there is examples of that in the Quran.

----Ustadh Nouman Ali khan[Tafseer of Sura Al-Fathiha]

Reaction score
On the Day of Judgement, "Fasting will say: O My Lord I prevented him from food and desires so accept my intercession for him." [Imam Ahmad, Imam Haakim and Abu Nu'aim, Hasan]