• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
319542_286949961325706_123998126_n.jpg
'O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay.' Ameen​

Reaction score
O Allah! I ask You & beg You to increase me;
✦ in Faith,
✦ in Fear of You,
✦ in Love of You,
✦ in humble submission & sincere obedience to You,
✦ in Hope & Trust of You
✦ in Patience & Gratefulness to You!
♥♥Ameen Ya ALLAH♥♥

Reaction score
ISLAM" 'Is' 'A' 'School'
"DUNIYA" 'Is' 'A' 'Class'
'WE' 'Are' 'Student'
"QURAN" 'Is' 'Syllabus'
"NAMAZ" 'Is' 'Practical'
"MOHAMMAD" {¤,Sala Allah Alaih Wasslam,¤} 'Is' 'Teacher'
"ALLAH" 'Is' 'Examiner' &
'Qayamat' 'Is' 'Date 'Of 'Result'
'So,''TRY' 'To' 'Get' '1st' 'Position' ;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record." (6:59)

Reaction score
Bismillah: Du’aa’ (supplication) is one of the greatest acts of worship. The Prophet , said: “Du'aa’ is worship,” [At-Tirmithi]

[1]-The Prophet pbuh , said: “There are two supplications that cannot be rejected (meaning they are surely granted): The Du'aa’ when the Athaan is called and during rainfall.” [Al-Hakim]

[2]-The Prophet pbuh , said: “There is an hour on Friday in which a Muslim does no​
t ask Allaah for anything but He gives it to him.” [Muslim]​
168871_360026727402171_703338667_n.jpg