• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Bismillah:​
Aoa wr wb
The Prophet said: “Remember often the destroyer of pleasures (meaning death)” [An-Nasaa’i]​

Death does not scare me,​
What makes me tremble with fear, and fills me with pain and anxiety,​
Is what waits for me in the next life of eternity.​

Have I really done enough?
Have I fulfilled my purpose of life?

Was I a good and obedient slave?
Or will my punishment start in my grave?

Ya Allah! I am sorry..
Ya Allah I am really really sorry..
For I have neglected You for a long time..
For I have loved others more than I should love You..
For I have prioritized others more than I should have You

I realize that I can never live without Your mercy..
I realize that I can never smile without the concious that You are pleased with me..
I realize that I can never lead my life if You are unhappy with me..
O Allah always be happy with me…. [Ameen!]

[FOOD FOR THOUGHT] The people of the World are waking up to strive for the sake of this world. Let the people of Allah awake today and strive for His Sake.

[Take 60 seconds…] And REMEMBER You are the author of YOUR book of deeds on the Day of Judgement, think carefully what you want it to say…​

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn Masud (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) saying, "There is no envy except in two: a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allah has given wisdom (i.e. religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 490

Reaction score
And the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu alyhi wasallam) said:

“How amazing is the affair of the believer, for all of it is good, and that applies to no one except the believer. If something good happens to him he gives thanks, and that is good for him; and if something bad befalls him he is patient, and that is good for him.” (Muslim)

http://saudilife.net/islam/132-spirituality/29672-allah-knows-lets-just-trust-him

Reaction score
Bismillah:
Aoa wr wb
VOLUNTEER AND WORK FOR ALLAH TODAY...

When Allah wants good for His slave, He occupies him with work.”

The Companions asked, “And how does He occupy him with work?” The Prophet ﷺ said, “He grants him the ability and opportunity to do righteous deeds before his death, then He takes his soul in that state. [Ahmad].
"REMEMBER DA'WAH HAS GREAT REWARDS.THE PROPHET [S.A.W] SAID: WHOEVER GUIDES SOMEONE TOWARDS GOOD WILL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF THE ONE WHO ACTS UPON IT" [MUSLIM].
[Example] Ibn Mubarak would distribute food while he himself was fasting. And they give food, in spite of their love for it [or for the love of Him], to the Miskeeft [poor], the orphan, and the captive. (Qur 'an 76: 8)
553138_356137457791098_1009686703_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The woman who dies in pregnancy or childbirth is a martyr.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3111; classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in Sharh Muslim, 13/62. And he said: the one who dies in childbirth, i.e., she dies with something (the child) inside, not separated from her.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Bukhaari, Muslim and other Traditionists relate from Abu Sa'id al-Khudri that Allaah's Messenger warned:
Do not curse my Companions! Do not curse my Companions! I swear by Him in Whose hand my life is that, even if one among you had as much gold as Mount Uhud and spent it in the way of Allaah, this would not be equal in reward to a few handfuls of them or even to half of that.

Reaction score
If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful [Quran 4:64]
This verse made me cry.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We don't realize it ppl.. but when you look at something u r not supposed to luk at.. it affects the heart!!!

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the raan which Allaah mentions in His Book: ‘Nay! But on their hearts is the Raan (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn’ [al-Mutaffifeen 83:14].” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3334) and Ibn Maajah (4244); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
when you are tempted to steal that unlawful glance ,
When you find it hard to lower your gaze
Remember Allah is all seeing , all knowing.
Remember the angels are recording your every deed.
And dont forget , every soul shall taste death.
How are you gonna justify your sins then?