• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
sad.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
This is scary! that is y we don't open our mouth without knowledge!

(I dunno, but when I saw it the name Abdullah ibn Saba came to my mind... if some1 reading doesnt kno abt him just ignore this comment....)

This reminds me of these ayats

“Those who dispute about the ayaat of Allah without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant tyrant.” (Ghaafir 40:35)

" If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to Allah, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers." (3;94)

And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches Him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject faith? (29:68)

And these Ahadith:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.667 Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr.The Prophet (saws) said ‘Whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

Narrated by Salama , I heard the Prophet (saws) saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.109

we should be very careful before relating anything to Quran and Sunnah without having a sound reference
i have seen many people claiming "Quran mein yeh likha hai.." or "Quran mein kahin bhi nahi likha.." without even ever reading the Quran and same goes for the Ahadith.

N.M

Reaction score
Friday to do checklist:

01- Send a lot of durood on Ar-RasoolAllah(SAW)
02- Read Surah Kahf
03- Listen to Friday's Khutba
04- Make Duas before sunset...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This reminds me of these ayats

“Those who dispute about the ayaat of Allah without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant tyrant.” (Ghaafir 40:35)

" If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to Allah, they are indeed unjust wrong-doers." (3;94)

And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches Him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject faith? (29:68)

And these Ahadith:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.667 Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr.The Prophet (saws) said ‘Whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

Narrated by Salama , I heard the Prophet (saws) saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.109

we should be very careful before relating anything to Quran and Sunnah without having a sound reference
i have seen many people claiming "Quran mein yeh likha hai.." or "Quran mein kahin bhi nahi likha.." without even ever reading the Quran and same goes for the Ahadith.
Jazakillah khair for this....

really, we must learn to say 'I don't know'... simple answer... saves a lot of trouble....

N.M

Reaction score
Jazakillah khair for this....

really, we must learn to say 'I don't know'... simple answer... saves a lot of trouble....

exactly!!
Imam Malik's most repeated sentence was "La Adri" that means "i dont know" Allahu Akbar
when he used to say this despite of being the most knowledgeable at that time, how can we say that we know every thing and we have read everything...?

Once it was said that the person with least knowledge should leave the circle, you know who left? It was Imam Malik!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It was narrated that Abu’l-Hayaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib said to me, “Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allah S.A.W sent me? Do not leave any statue without erasing it, and do not leave any raised grave without levelling it.” [Muslim, 969]

Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

Reaction score
Bismillah:
Aoa wr wb
The Prophet said, “No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that,” [Bukhari].

[Tests are a way to purify us.] These tests, as burdensome as they are, ease our burden on the Day of Judgment, if we respond with patience.

[Take 60 seconds to reflect:]
1- Know that He is the Most Merciful, the Most Just and the Most Wise.
2- Know that, “When Allah loves a servant, He tests him,” [Tirmidhi]
3- Know the fact that ALLAH created You necessitates HE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU....SubhanAllah!
La ila ha ilalla hu Muhammadur-rasoolulla. [sallallahu alahi wasallam

282669_353288821409295_895950822_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it awesome how cool RasoolAllah S.A.W was with children.... He'd be happy n play.. ppl now act like the more stern they r da more dinified they look...

Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 22:
Narrated Sa'id:
Um Khalid bint Khalid bin Said said, "I came to Allah's Apostle along with my father and I was wearing a yellow shirt. Allah's Apostle said, "Sanah Sanah!" ('Abdullah, the sub-narrator said, "It means, 'Nice, nice!' in the Ethiopian language.") Um Khalid added, "Then I started playing with the seal of Prophethood. My father admonished me. But Allah's Apostle said (to my father), "Leave her," Allah's Apostle (then addressing me) said, "May you live so long that your dress gets worn out, and you will mend it many times, and then wear another till it gets worn out (i.e. May Allah prolong your life)." (The sub-narrator, 'Abdullah aid, "That garment (which she was wearing remained usable for a long

N.M

Reaction score
قال رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

مَن التَمَسَ رِضَا الله بِسَخَطِ النَّاسِ رَضِيَ الله تَعَالَى عَنْهُ وَأَرْضَى النَّاسَ عَنْهُ ، وَمَنْ التَمَسَ رِضَا النَّاسِ بِسَخَطِ الله سَخِطَ الله عَلَيْهِ وَأَسْخَطَ عَلَيْهِ النَّاسَ

صحيح ابن حبان

Prophet (SAW) said:

”Whoever seeks to please Allah by angering people, Allah, may He be exalted, will be pleased with him and will cause the people to be pleased with him; whoever seeks to please people by angering Allah, Allah will be angry with him and will cause people to be angry with him.”
(Saheeh Ibn Hibban)

N.M

Reaction score
وقال النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

إِذَا مَاتَ الإِنْسَانُ انْقَطَعَ عَنْهُ عَمَلُهُ إِلا مِنْ ثَلاثَةٍ إِلا مِنْ صَدَقَةٍ جَارِيَةٍ أَوْ عِلْمٍ يُنْتَفَعُ بِهِ أَوْ وَلَدٍ صَالِحٍ يَدْعُو لَه

رواه مسلم

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) s
aid:“When a person dies, his deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, or beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.”

[Reported By Muslim]

Reaction score
I went to a talk recently about arrogance. I thought I'll share what I learnt. Arrogance is a major sin, and a person with even an atom's weight of arrogance in his heart, will not be bale to enter Paradise! The Sheikh taught us a few cures for arrogance:
  1. Strengthen your connection with Allah and the Akhirah
  2. Increase in your supplications
  3. Try to hide your good deeds
  4. Look into your short-comings
  5. Don't try to please people!