• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Bismillah: "O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and​
prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere." [Surat Al-Baqarah 2:153].​

[Lessons from this Verse] Life has both ups and downs. If you are in a down turn, Allah gives you two tools by which you can stay strong: being patient and focusing on your Salah. The reward: Allah will be with you! AllahuAkbar!​

[Take 60 seconds...] to memorise the ayah and if the shaytan reminds you of your past (i.e sins) then you remind him of his future (i,e hell!). [May Allah save us from Hellfire! Say Ameen].

La ila ha ilalla hu Muhammadur-rasoolulla. [sallallahu alahi wasallam]
165968_351535101584667_1036104737_n.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَا يَدْخُلُ
الْجَنَّةَ مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ مِنْ كِبْرٍ قَالَ رَجُلٌ إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ يُحِبُّ
أَنْ يَكُونَ ثَوْبُهُ حَسَنًا وَنَعْلُهُ حَسَنَةً قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ جَمِيلٌ يُحِبُّ الْجَمَالَ
الْكِبْرُ بَطَرُ الْحَقِّ وَغَمْطُ النَّاسِ
صحيح مسلم
It was narrated from ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
(Sahih Muslim)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forbidden you to disobey your mothers, to bury infant girls alive, to withhold the rights of others, to demand what is not rightfully yours, to pass on everything that you hear, to ask too many questions and to waste money.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2277; Muslim, 593)

Reaction score
562576_397886530253764_978723483_n.jpg

Subhanallah ♥:') Yes indeed! We are compiling our own book of deeds in this dunya. Lets do all the proof-reading and editing before we stand in front of our Lord!

May Allah make us from amongst those who recieve their book of deeds in their right hands ♥ Aameen ya rub:')

Reaction score
Once al-Ma’afi bin Sulayman was walking with his companion, and his companion turned to him, frowned and said, “How cold it is today!”

Al-Ma’afi said,“Have you warmed up now?’ (meaning by saying that)

“No”, he replied.

Al-Ma’afi said,“So what was the point of complaining? If you had glorified Allah, at least it would have been better for you.”

(Enjoy Your Life, pg 324)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Once al-Ma’afi bin Sulayman was walking with his companion, and his companion turned to him, frowned and said, “How cold it is today!”

Al-Ma’afi said,“Have you warmed up now?’ (meaning by saying that)

“No”, he replied.

Al-Ma’afi said,“So what was the point of complaining? If you had glorified Allah, at least it would have been better for you.”

(Enjoy Your Life, pg 324)
awesome!
this is Al-Areefi's book right.. (dun remember the whole name)??
my parents really liked this book... I didn't get a chance to read it though...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
awesome!
this is Al-Areefi's book right.. (dun remember the whole name)??
my parents really liked this book... I didn't get a chance to read it though...
aoa wr wb
i came across the urdu version of it...'zindagi se lutf uthaiye', didnt read the whole of it...but was a really nice book...i kinda forgot...i guess..i will try if its possible....li mean if i get time..will try to read tht book