• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Bismillah:
Aoa wr wb
PRACTICE DEEP THINKING

[This is] a Book [The Quran] which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its verses, and that the people of understanding may remember [Quran 38:29]

So woe onto him who read it and does not reflect!
[IMPORTANT] Do not get swept away by the flow of daily life. The struggle to acquire a good education, earn your living, raise your children… all these consume a great deal of time and effort; despite this do not forget in your rush the PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE!
[Take 60 seconds…] reflect, think ponder over the ayaat and remember Allah walking, cooking, driving, eating or even simply when your lying in bed. Think positively and sincerely to find your way towards Allah and reach the right conclusions! AllahuAkbar!
229798_348783828526461_2135734603_n.jpg

Reaction score
Bismillah: How do you attain the LOVE OF ALLAH?

Answer: You put what ALLAH LOVES before what YOU LOVE.

[Example] Allah swt loves Salatul Fajr, what do you love? Sleep? or do you make an effort to wake up and sacrifice your sleep? Attain the love of Allah by putting what Allah loves before what you love!

“Whoever prays the dawn prayer [Fajr], then He is under Allah’s protection. So beware, O son of Adam, that Allah doesn’t call you to account for being absent from His protection for any reason.” [Muslim]

Reaction score
SubhanAllaah!!! The Beauty of our Deen! ♥

The Prophet (sallAllâhu 'alayhi wa salam) said, ► "If a woman gives in charity from her house meals without wasting (i.e. being extravagant), she will get the reward for her giving, her husband will also get the reward for his earning & the storekeeper will also get a similar reward. The acquisition of the reward of none of them will reduce the reward of the others."

[Bukhari: Book 3 Vol. 34 Hadith #279]

Reaction score
Bismillah: Remembrance of Allah the best of deeds:

The Prophet, [S.A.W], would often tell his Companions, "Shall I tell you about the best of deeds, the most pure in the sight of your Lord, about the one that is of the highest order and is far better for you than spending gold and silver, even better for you than meeting your enemies in the battlefield where you strike at their necks and they at yours?"

The Companions replied, "Yes, O Messenger of Allah!" The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Remembrance of Allah." (Tirmidhi,Ahmad)

[Some very rewarding dhikr include:]
1-Subhan‘Allah- 'How far from imperfection is Allah'
2-Al-Hamdullilah- 'All Thanks & praise & credit be to Allah'
3-Allahu Akbar – 'Allah is the Greatest.'
4-La ila ha illallah- There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah
5-Subhanallahi Wabihamdihi – How far from imperfection is Allah and I glorify His praises

N.M

Reaction score
Asslamu Alaikum wr wb

A life changing lecture by sheikh Zahir Mehmood I am sure you will love it
A must watch!!

N.M

Reaction score
here, another link:

Jazakumu Allahu Khairul ahsan al jazae fid daraeen
Barak ALLAHu feek brother
May Allah reward you for your efforts

وَمَنۡ أَحۡسَنُ قَوۡلاً۬ مِّمَّن دَعَآ إِلَى ٱللَّه
And who could be better in speech than the one who calls towards Allah. (Surah Fussilat 33)

Reaction score
The secret of the prayer is that:
Your face turns to Allah’s house but
your heart turns completely to Allah!
Your heart is totally absorbed by the
enormity of standing before the Creator
and totally forgetting the creation
That you realize the moment you start with Allah Akbar,
Allah sets His majestic face in front of you!
Maintain that state of focus from beginning to end and see for yourself!
•••o°♈°o•••

Reaction score
Do not let the people - your friends & family stop you from worshiping

Allah, obeying His commands & staying away from His prohibitions! Do

not forget that:

◕You will die alone,
◕you will enter your grave alone,
◕you will be questioned alone &
◕you will stand before Allah alone.

Reaction score
✦✦✦ A GOOD ADVICE ✦✦✦

1● The most selfish one letter word "I"... Avoid it

2● The most satisfying two-letter word "WE"... Use it

3● The most poisonous three-letter word "EGO"... Kill it

4● The most used four-letter word "LOVE"... Value it

5● The most pleasing five-letter word "SMILE"... Keep it

6● The fastest spreading six-letter word "RUMOUR"... Ignore it

7● The hardest working seven-letter word "SUCCESS"... Achieve it

8● The most enviable eight-letter word "JEALOUSY"... Distance it

9● The most powerful nine-letter word "KNOWLEDGE"... Acquire it

10● The most essential ten-letter word "CONFIDENCE"... Trust it [Trust in Allah's Guidance]

... REFERENCES FROM THE HOLY QURA'N FOR EACH WORD ...

1) Surah Al-Kahf (18:34)
2) Surah Al-An'am (6:71-72)
3) Surah Al-Qasas (28:78)
4) Surah Al-Rum (30:21)
5) Surah Al-Najm (53:43)
6) Surah Al-Hujurat (49:12)
7) Surah Al-Nur (24:37-38)
8) Surah Yusuf (12:8-9)
9) Surah Yasin (36:2) & Surah Yusuf (12:2)
10) Surah Yunus (10:9) Surah Al-Tawbah (9:51)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
da person who makes dis w0rld a paradise for himself, makes da here after a prison and da 1 who makes dis w0rld a prison 4 himself makes da here after his paradise IA :)

one of my fav ahadith:

Prophet (S.A.W) said: “Whoever makes the Hereafter his preoccupation(Goal), then Allah places freedom from want in his heart, gathers his affairs, and Dunya (worldly life) comes to him despite being reluctant to do so. And whoever makes Dunya his preoccupation, then Allah places his poverty in front of his eyes, make his affairs scattered, and nothing of the Dunya comes to him except that which has been decreed for him.” [At-Tirmidhi]
Reported by At-Tirmidhi in his “Sunan” chapter of “the description of the Day of Resurrection” (hadith 2465), from the hadith of Anas Ibn Mâlik. The hadith is judged Hassan (good) by Al-Albâni in “As-Silsila As-Sahîha” (hadith 949).

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it sad how shirk (polytheism) is getting inside the so-called 'muslim' ummah! Think about it, you will find ppl calling themselves muslim and they will worship graves....
Aisha said, "The Prophet (sws) in his fatal illness said, Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship (mosques)." BUKHARI

Then there would be those who say they are muslims yet they will call on to others besides Allah.... They will make dua 'O Prophet so and so', ' O Ali, help me', or 'O so and so pious person'.... Seriously, Isn't this shirk? Quran clearly tells us 'fala tad'u ma'a Allahi ahada' "....so do not invoke with Allah anyone." (72:18)

and we know dua is Ibadah:

Narrated An-Nu’man ibn Bashir: I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying:
“Supplication is worship.” Then he recited the verse: “And your Lord says, ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell contemptible.” (40:60) At-Tirmidhi said: This narration is Hasan Sahih (good, authentic).
[Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Book 44, Number 3247]
so asking anyone other than Allah is equal to doing Ibadah towards someone else, doesn't it...???

(more proof that dua is ibadah only for Allah: "And when they embark on a ship, they invoke Allah, making their Faith pure for Him only, but when He brings them safely to land, behold, they give a share of their worship to others." [29:65])

may Allah save us from all kinds of shirk! Aameen.

"And most of them do not believe in Allah, except that they associate partners with Him" (Qur'an 12:106)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
“Angels come to you in shifts by night and by day. They meet at salaat al-fajr and salaat al-‘asr, then those who had stayed with you at night ascend, and are asked by the One Who knows better than they: ‘How did you find My servants?’ They say, ‘We left them when they were praying, and we came to them when they were praying.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 2/33).

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
^jazakAllahu khairen
dat's a gud reminder.....many of us seem to ignore small things....but they actually shudnt be ignored....for shirk is smthg so hard to make out just as difficult to distinguish a black hair on a black stone....dun remember this hadis exactly...@badrobot14 edit it as necessary

Isn't it sad how shirk (polytheism) is getting inside the so-called 'muslim' ummah! Think about it, you will find ppl calling themselves muslim and they will worship graves....
Aisha said, "The Prophet (sws) in his fatal illness said, Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship (mosques)." BUKHARI

Then there would be those who say they are muslims yet they will call on to others besides Allah.... They will make dua 'O Prophet so and so', ' O Ali, help me', or 'O so and so pious person'.... Seriously, Isn't this shirk? Quran clearly tells us 'fala tad'u ma'a Allahi ahada' "....so do not invoke with Allah anyone." (72:18)

and we know dua is Ibadah:

Narrated An-Nu’man ibn Bashir: I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying:
“Supplication is worship.” Then he recited the verse: “And your Lord says, ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell contemptible.” (40:60) At-Tirmidhi said: This narration is Hasan Sahih (good, authentic).
[Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Book 44, Number 3247]
so asking anyone other than Allah is equal to doing Ibadah towards someone else, doesn't it...???

(more proof that dua is ibadah only for Allah: "And when they embark on a ship, they invoke Allah, making their Faith pure for Him only, but when He brings them safely to land, behold, they give a share of their worship to others." [29:65])

may Allah save us from all kinds of shirk! Aameen.

"And most of them do not believe in Allah, except that they associate partners with Him" (Qur'an 12:106)