• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I went to a talk recently about arrogance. I thought I'll share what I learnt. Arrogance is a major sin, and a person with even an atom's weight of arrogance in his heart, will not be bale to enter Paradise! The Sheikh taught us a few cures for arrogance:
  1. Strengthen your connection with Allah and the Akhirah
  2. Increase in your supplications
  3. Try to hide your good deeds
  4. Look into your short-comings
  5. Don't try to please people!

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
Narrated by Muslim, 91.

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri and Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “Might is His garment and pride is His cloak; whoever seeks to compete with Me concerning them, I will punish him.”
Narrated by Muslim, 2620.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.
And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses
[Luqmaan 31:18-19]

N.M

Reaction score
Very scary....

It is narrated o the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) observed: Three are the (persons) with whom Allah would neither speak on the Day of Resurrection, nor would look at them nor would forgive him and there is a painful punishment for them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) repeated it three times. Abu Dharr remarked: They failed and they lost; who are these persons, Messenger of Allah? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed:
They are:
(01) the dragger of lower garment i.e the men whose garments fall below their ankles,
(02)the recounter of obligation( the one who does something good for people and then repeats it again in front of them that I did this and I did that)
(03)the seller of goods by false oath

Reference: Sahih Muslim, Book 1 Hadis # 192

Reaction score
Reaction score
Narrated Anas bin Malik (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) led us in prayer and then went up to the pulpit and beckoned with both hands towards the Qibla of the masjid and then said, "When I started leading you in prayer, I saw the display of Paradise and Hell on the wall of the masjid (facing the Qibla). I never saw good and bad as I have seen today." He repeated the last statement thrice.
Bukhari Vol. 1 : No. 716

Reaction score
The students of Ibrahim ibn Adham, a famous scholar, asked him, 'Why doesnt Allah accept our prayers?'
He said,
'It is because you know Allah, but you don't obey him
You know the Prophet, but you don't follow his Sunnah
You know the Qur'aan, but you don't act upon it
You eat from the blessings of Allah, yet you're not thankful for those blessings
You know Paradise, but you're not striving for it
You know the fire of Hell, but you're not running away from it
You know Satan, but you aren't fighting him
You know death, yet you don't prepare for it.....'

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Read this somewhere, loved it:
"For everything there is a blessing; the blessing of the hearts is being pleased with Allah, the Almighty, the All-powerful."
Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal

(I hav no way of checking if Imam Ahmad really said it... but it is an amazing statement)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I went to a talk recently about arrogance. I thought I'll share what I learnt. Arrogance is a major sin, and a person with even an atom's weight of arrogance in his heart, will not be bale to enter Paradise! The Sheikh taught us a few cures for arrogance:
  1. Strengthen your connection with Allah and the Akhirah
  2. Increase in your supplications
  3. Try to hide your good deeds
  4. Look into your short-comings
  5. Don't try to please people!
aoa wr wb
jazakAllah for sharing
can u plz elaborate the last one...

Reaction score
179960_394387993936951_584435328_n.jpg

Doesn't this picture remind you of how our lives will unfold? It is a grim reality we all wish to ignore.
"Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection." [3:185]
Subhanallah!

Reaction score
Bismillah:​
Aoa wr wb
Showing Kindness to All creatures. The Prophet pbuh said: "Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy" [Bukhari].​

The Prophet Muhammad pbuh taught mercy to all of God’s creation. Let’s take two examples:​

[1] -The first is about a woman who locked up a cat, refusing to feed it and not releasing it so that it could feed itself. The Prophet Muhammad pbuh said that her punishme​
nt on the Day of Judgment will be torture and Hell. [Bukhari & Muslim]

[2] -The other was a prostitute, who filled her shoe with water and gave it to a dog that was lolling its tongue in thirst. For this deed she was granted the ultimate reward: eternal Paradise.

Islam asks people to reflect upon this and be aware of each person’s duty toward God’s creatures, which He has put on earth for our use, not for our abuse. When the Prophet pbuh was asked if God rewarded acts of charity to the animals, he replied, Yes, there is a reward for acts of charity to every beast alive.​

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb
Allah is Al Wadud - He is the Most-Loving – and that we should compete for this love by doing good deeds. Allah tells us in a hadith qudsi:​

“Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with the supererogatory (nawafil) so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with whic​
h he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.” [Bukhari]

[FORMULA] All of the above is a result of Allah’s love. We start with the obligatory and add on the recommended and the voluntary.

[RESULT] Attain the love of Allah!

[Follow the Best Example] The Prophetﷺ was faultless, he sought forgiveness from his Lord on a daily basis. He prayed while people slept, and he was their aid when they needed him, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him.

Reaction score
"There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."
(Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Reaction score
"Oh feet of patience, keep going, for what remains is only a little. Remember the sweetness of worship, then the bitterness of striving will become easier for you." - Imām al-Jawziyyah

Reaction score
●|●MISCONCEPTIONS AND SUPERSTITIONS REFUTATION SERIES #31●|●
•• ►NOT GETTING A HAIR CUT ON WEDNESDAY OR NOT CUTTING NAILS ON SATURDAY??
Except when one is in the actual state of ‘ehraam’ for pilgrimage where it is forbidden for the ‘muhrim’ to cut their hair or clip their nails, the believers are at absolute liberty to cut their hair or their nails whichever time of the day or night, and whichever day or night of the week they will and please or is convenient for them.
Any person who invents such restrictions upon the believers which are not specifically endorsed by Allah and His Messenger (saws) should be asked to provide the proof for their prohibitions from the Glorious Quran and the Sunnah and if they are unable to provide the evidence for their self-invented restrictions, and we absolutely assure you that there are none, then one should know with absolute conviction that such self-invented restrictions are a figment of their imagination and have absolutely nothing to do with the Truth and Islam.
Allah Says in the Glorious Qur' an:
►"But say not for any false thing that your tongues may put forth "This is lawful and this is forbidden" so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah will never prosper. (In such falsehood) might be but a paltry profit; but they will have a most Grievous Penalty! (16:116-117)
Only Allah and His Messenger (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) have the exclusive right to declare what is ‘halaal’ (lawful) and what is ‘haraam’ (prohibited) to the believers. Those who have invented such restrictions have done so without any right or authority from Allah Subhanau taa'la or His Messenger (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) and are guilty of the heinous crime of inventing a falsehood and attributing it to Allah and His Messenger (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam)!
Allah Ta'ala says:
►"And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people." (61:7)
► "Who is more unjust than one who invents a lie against Allah or rejects his Signs?" (7:37)
► "And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches Him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject faith?" (29:68)
And Allaah alone Knows best.
Hit Like & Share! Spread the Awareness!
NOTE: Please read carefully & understand...before commenting and asking questions . Jazakumullahu Khairan!

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb
THE FIRST QUESTION ON THE EXAM PAPER:​

The Prophet ﷺ said: “The first thing which will be judged among a man’s deeds on the Day of Resurrection is the Prayer. If this is in good order then he will succeed and prosper but if it is defective then he will fail and will be a loser.” [Tirmidhi]​

[WHAT WOULD YOU ASK?] The prophet pbuh asked Rabee’ah “Ask me and I will grant it to you. Rabee’a​
h asked “I ask for your company in paradise” The Prophet pbuh said “Then help me to achieve this for you by often prostrating” (Prayers) [Muslim].

[REFLECT]
1-Hajj, no wealth, not requirement on you to complete
2-Fasting, no health, not requirement on you to complete
3-Salaah, the only thing that was prescribed in a direct conversation with Allah (swt) in Jannah, and no matter what needs to be completed…. Allahukbar!