• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
"I’m not here to be on display. And my body is not for public consumption. I will not be reduced to an object, or a pair of legs to sell shoes. I’m a soul, a mind, a servant of God. My worth is defined by the beauty of my soul, my heart, my moral character. So, I won’t worship your beauty standards, and I don’t submit to your fashion sense. My submission is to something higher." [Yasmin Mogahed]

Reaction score
~♥~ ISLAM WAY, THE BEST WAY ~♥~
=► We are from Arabia
=► We are from Indonesia
=► We are from Malaysia
=► We are from Sri Lanka
=► We are from Palestine
=► We are from America
=► We are from Mauritius
=► We are from Pakistan
=► We are from India
=► We are from Bangladesh
=► We are from Bosnia
=► We are from Australia.... and so on .....
Yes, We are from different parts of the world, BUT...
♥ Our ALLAH [God] is ONE,
♥ Our Scripture [ Quran ] is one,
♥ Our Prophet is one,
WE ARE THE ONE UMMAH OF BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD ( sallalu hu alahi wa salim ) ♥
ISLAM is our LIFE and We are MUSLIMS .....Alhamdulillah !!

Reaction score
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (glorified and exalted be He) said:

I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for someone else's sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me.
[Sahih Muslim]

Reaction score
I complained to Allah that I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no legs.
In Surah Rahman Allah says:
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? (verse 18)
Allah bestowed us all with countless blessings, yet we fail to recognize it. I must say that one should learn to look at the people who are less fortunate than him rather those who posses more wealth or are more fortunate. That way, we would find so many reasons to thank Allah.

Reaction score
Music knocks on the door of your heart and asks to come in.
Your Imaan packs its bags and gives it the key saying,"Give
me a call when your done because we CAN'T live together"..

Reaction score
quote090712ramadan.jpg

Reaction score
'When one of you learns enough of the Qur'an in order to pray, then let him occupy himself in seeking knowledge for that is the tool through which the meaning of the Qur'an is known.' - Abdullah Ibn Mubarak

Reaction score
Allah loves:
Those who do good deeds (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:195)
Those who ask Him for forgiveness ((Surah Al-Baqarah 2:222)
Those who purify themselves (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:222)
Those who are Allah-fearing (Surah Imrân 3:76)
Those who are steadfast (Surah Imrân 3:146)
Those who trust Him (Surah Imrân 3:159)
Those who act justly (Surah Maida 5:42)
Those who strive for His cause (Surah Saff 61:4)
Those who follow His Prophet (Surah Imrân 3:31)

Allah does not love:
The aggressors (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)
The disbelievers (Surah Imrân 3:32)
Those who inflict injustice (Surah Imrân 3:57)
Evil (Surah Maida 5:64) and evil doers (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:205)
Those who are arrogant (Surah Nisa 4:36)
Those who spend lavishly (Surah Anaam 6:141)

Reaction score
Dhu al-Nun al-Misri said, "The one who knows Allah the exalted, is a captive,his heart is seeing, and his actions for Allah are many."

That is, the one who know Allah,in the sense understands the attributes of Allah and how great Allah[SWT] is, submits himself willingly to Allah and his heart has become kind of slave to Allah,as if he is a captive of Allah.
His heart is seeing in the sense,his heart is alive and directs him to good deeds and repriminds him for any sin or bad deed,encouraging the person towards obedience of Allah.
After knowing Allah[swt],he would be doing more and more good deeds only for Allah,sincerely seeking Allah's pleasure.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: A calamity that makes you turn to Allaah is better for you than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allaah.”

Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) regarded his imprisonment as a blessing that had been caused by his enemies.
Ibn al-Qayyim said: One day he – meaning Ibn Taymiyah – said to me: What can my enemies do to me? My garden is in my heart; wherever I go it is with me and never leaves me. My detainment is seclusion (an opportunity for worship), my being killed is martyrdom, and being expelled from my city is a journey.
When he was imprisoned, he used to say when prostrating: “O Allaah, help me to remember You, give thanks to You and to worship You well. Ma sha Allaah. He said to me (Ibn al-Qayyim) one day: The one who is really detained is the one who keeps his heart away from his Lord, and the real prisoner is the one is captive to his whims and desires. When he entered the citadel and was within its walls, he looked at it and said: “So a wall will be put up between them, with a gate therein. Inside it will be mercy, and outside it will be torment” [al-Hadeed 57:13]. Allaah knows that I have never seen anyone who was more content with his life than him, despite all the hardship that he experienced, and the lack of luxury and comfort, in fact the opposite of that, and despite the imprisonment, threats and exhaustion that he faced; despite all of that, he was the happiest of people with his life, the most content, the most courageous, the most satisfied. You could see the signs of joy and happiness in his face. When we felt afraid and were expecting calamity, and we had nowhere to turn, we would go to him and as soon as we saw him and heard his voice, all those fears disappeared and were replaced with contentment, courage, certainty and tranquillity. Glory be to the One who showed some of His slaves His Paradise before they met Him, and opened its gates to them when they were still in this world of deeds and actions, so some of its breezes and fragrance came to them, which made them devote their energy to seeking it and competing in attaining it. End quote.

Al-Waabil al-Sayyib (p. 110).

( étudiante this guy is awesome :) really..)

Reaction score
Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah] (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: A calamity that makes you turn to Allaah is better for you than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allaah.”

Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) regarded his imprisonment as a blessing that had been caused by his enemies.
Ibn al-Qayyim said: One day he – meaning Ibn Taymiyah – said to me: What can my enemies do to me? My garden is in my heart; wherever I go it is with me and never leaves me. My detainment is seclusion (an opportunity for worship), my being killed is martyrdom, and being expelled from my city is a journey.
When he was imprisoned, he used to say when prostrating: “O Allaah, help me to remember You, give thanks to You and to worship You well. Ma sha Allaah. He said to me (Ibn al-Qayyim) one day: The one who is really detained is the one who keeps his heart away from his Lord, and the real prisoner is the one is captive to his whims and desires. When he entered the citadel and was within its walls, he looked at it and said: “So a wall will be put up between them, with a gate therein. Inside it will be mercy, and outside it will be torment” [al-Hadeed 57:13]. Allaah knows that I have never seen anyone who was more content with his life than him, despite all the hardship that he experienced, and the lack of luxury and comfort, in fact the opposite of that, and despite the imprisonment, threats and exhaustion that he faced; despite all of that, he was the happiest of people with his life, the most content, the most courageous, the most satisfied. You could see the signs of joy and happiness in his face. When we felt afraid and were expecting calamity, and we had nowhere to turn, we would go to him and as soon as we saw him and heard his voice, all those fears disappeared and were replaced with contentment, courage, certainty and tranquillity. Glory be to the One who showed some of His slaves His Paradise before they met Him, and opened its gates to them when they were still in this world of deeds and actions, so some of its breezes and fragrance came to them, which made them devote their energy to seeking it and competing in attaining it. End quote.

Al-Waabil al-Sayyib (p. 110).

( étudiante this guy is awesome :) really..)
Awesome (y) Yes he is truely amazing! Jazakallah for tagging me here :D
Wish there was a love button for this ;)