• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Ah, the curse of the consumer society....

185388_365750520169716_1314870123_n.jpg
very true badrobot14 :)

N.M

Reaction score
no pain, no GAIN.... is a well-known phrase... :)

Oh ok...
But the Arabic letter ghain is pronounced differently Than gain :p
May be the Urdu letter gain resembles more... Or if u read the Arabic Ghain majhool without the ya leen, plus ghain is also a heavy letter belonging to huroof e musta'aliya... Sorry for being technical but I m justifying y I didn't understand it... :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
it was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever says to a child, ‘Come here and take this,’ then does not give him something, this is counted as a lie.’”
(Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4991)
This hadeeth was classed as hasan by Shaykh al-‘Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1319.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i dont remember the exact hadith but the jist of it os that one of the ppl who will be in the shade of Allah on the day of judgement will be the one who sheds tears in the rememberance of Allah....
badrobot14 if possible can u send me the whole hadith?

The Prophet (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
(1) a just ruler;
(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),
(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);
(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;
(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;
(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
(Bukhari)

May Allah make us from among these 7.. aameen.

Reaction score
The Prophet (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
(1) a just ruler;
(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),
(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);
(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;
(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;
(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
(Bukhari)

May Allah make us from among these 7.. aameen.
Ameen and jazakallahkhairun

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah be Pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (Sall-Allaahu ‘Alayhe Wa Sallam) said,

"When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book # 54(Beginning of Creations), Hadith #416]