• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Behold, the MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON PLANET EARTH! :love:

316693_203300949730617_5052084_n.jpg

Reaction score
Nobel Peace Prize winner "Tawakkul Karman," The mother of Yemen's revolution,' when asked about her Hijab by journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, replied:
“Man in early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s the removal of clothes again that is a regression back to the ancient times.''

Reaction score
Nobel Peace Prize winner "Tawakkul Karman," The mother of Yemen's revolution,' when asked about her Hijab by journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, replied:
“Man in early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s the removal of clothes again that is a regression back to the ancient times.''

absolutely beautiful mashaAllah!<3

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...​
Things aren't always as they seem.

Umm-e-moosa was told to throw her son in the river​
Hazrat yusuf (a.s) was left to die in a well.​
Hazrat maryam delivered a child alone.​
Hazrat yunus (a.s) was swallowed by a fish​
Hazrat ibrahim (a.s) was thrown in the fire.​

Yet look at how it turned out for them, in the end.

Allah always has a better plan for us,
Things may not start off too Well,
But the ending is usually better than we except.

If today you are facing hard times,
Have faith and pray for a better tomorrow.

Miracles do happen when
You seek guidance from Allah.

For He is all-knowing,
All-wise & all-powerful.​

Reaction score
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 622

Reaction score
Came across this story and thought of sharing it because it really inspired me Alhamdulillah:)

A young man came to a shaykh and said, “I am a young man with strong desires. I cannot help looking at people when I am in the bazaar. What do I do?” The shaykh handed him a cup of milk that was full to the brim, and told him to deliver it

to an address that would take the young man directly through the bazaar.He then instructed the young man that the milk should not spill, and the man said that it would not.

The shaykh then summoned one of his students and told him to accompany the man through the bazaar to the destination, and to severely beat him if any milk were to spill. This man successfully took the milk to the destination and returned to give the good news to the shaykh.

The shaykh asked, “Tell me, how many sights and faces did you see in the bazaar?” The man replied incredulously, “Hadrat, I didn’t even realize what was going on around me. I was only fearful of the beating and disgrace that I would have to endure in public if a drop of milk were to spill.” The shaykh smiled and said, “It is the same with a believer.

The believer fears that Allah may disgrace him in front of the entire creation on the Day of Judgment if his faith were to spill over from his heart.” Such people save themselves from sin because they constantly remain focused on the Day of Judgment !!

Now THINK TWICE AND ACT WISE !!

May Allah help us in our endeavors to reach perfection. InshaAllah. Aameen.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah be Pleased with him): Allah's Apostle (Sall-Allaahu ‘Alayhe Wa Sallam) said,
"When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book # 54(Beginning of Creations), Hadith #416]

===========================
All the sons of Adam are sinners and the best among the sinners are those who repent.’ (Ahmad and others)