• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Every time that you are unfairly treated, remember that Allah knows. And rest assured that He will never let any of your acts go unrewarded...

"…and whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing" (2: 110)

Reaction score
Explaination for DANGERBP (I know u hate reading, so I'll try to summarize.. still these r real stories so u might like em...)

Umm-e-moosa (mother of musa A.S) was told to throw her son in the river:
The ruler (pharaoh) at time of Musa (A.S) had control over jews and he used to opress them... he would kill all the baby boys born to jews every alternate year (so their race just survives and he could exploit em as slaves) and let the women live.. Anyways, Allah chose that Prophet Musa will be born in the year when babies had to be killed! His mother was terrified... Allah (S.W.T) inspired her what to do with her new-born:
"And We inspired to the mother of Moses, "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and will make him [one] of the messengers."" (28:7)
THis is a pretty crazy and depressing situation for a mother to be in BUT Allah had His plan for her... when she put him in a box and let it float it in river (while moses' sister was following the box) the baby was picked up by the family of evil Pharaoh and his wife(who was a really good lady) decided to take him.... "And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not." (28:9)

And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all else]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers.
And she said to his sister, "Follow him"; so she watched him from a distance while they perceived not. (28:10-11)

Now obviouly child needed to be breast-fed and they tried different wet-nurses on him.. BUT remember Allah had inspired Moses' mother to suckle him? so now Moses knows that taste of milk.. so the child only want's his mom's milk...
"And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before, so she(his sister) said, "Shall I direct you to a household that will be responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his upbringing] sincere?"" (28:12)
Now the only wet-nurse that the child accepted was his own mom! :love:
"So We restored him to his mother that she might be content and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of the people do not know." (28:13)

Now watch dis (funny about how to pray but touches that story):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iri-T6z4Uyg

Hazrat yusuf (a.s) was left to die in a well.
Er.. this is one of my fav stories in Quran.. I've spent more than 15 hours learning it from different teachers, and any translation u read of it is never as good as a teacher xplaining u with arabic word by word analysis.. still, read this chapter 12 (Surah Yusuf) of Quran:
www.quran.com/12

Hazrat maryam delivered a child alone.
here are details on it...
http://quran.com/19/16-36

P.S. after you have read this much.. if u'd like to read more of the other stories mentioned in XPFMember 's post please do tell me... :)

thanks man !

Reaction score
O Son of Adam!

Do not be happy with richness and do not despair of poverty. Do not feel sad during affliction and do not rejoice over prosperity, for just as gold is tried by fire, the pious are tried by affliction. You will not attain what you want except by giving up what you desire, and you will not attain what you aspire to except by enduring patiently what you hate, and exerting yourself in implementing that which has been made compulsory upon you (by Allah)."

- Imam Ali (AS)

N.M

Reaction score
OH the beauty in these words.....!!! so soothing! SubhanAllah! :love:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9iP_iq9HU

for ppl in countries where utube is blocked:
http://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/sa3d_al-ghaamidi/complete/091.mp3

AsSalmu Alaikum wr wb,

Yeah this recitation is so awesomely nice!!!!! I think the best of Saad Al ghamdi's recitations! :)
So soothing, Alhamdulillah!

Do listen to surah Mulk by Abu Bakr Shatrey's, it's also vey nice n soothing...

I dont understand how do ppl find songs relaxing? Once they taste the true essence of the Quran, they'd forget songs even exist!

Allah's words are soo beautiful! SubhanAllah! :)

JazakAllahu Khairen for sharing it
I m downloading it right away...

Reaction score
Let this be a reminder for all of us.... when we assume and suppose our life is going to be really easy... No it isnt...And for believers its going to be tougher...

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test)."
Surah Ankaboot chp 29 v 2-3

Umar ibn al Khattab was once asked as to what is Taqwa... he replied imagine you are wearing the finest of silks and in front of you is a place full of thorny plants save a very very narrow path... How would you walk through it? You would gather up your robes and be very careful whilst passing through the place as firstly the material is silk the most flowing and finest of all cloths and then there are thorns.... Your walk throughthis place is Taqwa...

This very verse was also used bY Rasool al Allah when Khabbab ibn Al Aratt, a Sahabi who was tortured by the Mushriks who put him on burning coal until the fat from his body melted and doused the coals... , complained about the persecution inflicted on them... The Prophet got angry, his face red and he thus recited this verse and added You are complaining to me about this ... Indeed there were a people before you who were actually sawn in half due to their faith and they yet did not complain and give up their belief..

Subhan Allah! Then what indeed should be attitude to life.. We crib in our comfy beds about a certain dish we didnot like etc...
We believers are to be more than that as indeed the Prophet said: This world is a prison of the believers and Paradise of the unbelievers...."

So lets live up to our name of Muslims and exhibit noble qualities like endurance, tolerance and perseverance for Allah's sake.

Reaction score

ومما يُستأنس به لتقديم العلم على العمل: أن أول ما نزل من القرآن: {اقْرَأ}، والقراءة مفتاح العلم. ثم نزل العمل في مثل: {يَاأَيُّهَا الْمُدَّثِّرُ (1) قُمْ فَأَنْذِرْ (2) وَرَبَّكَ فَكَبِّرْ (3) وَثِيَابَكَ فَطَهِّرْ (4)}

One of the things that shows us the precedence of knowledge over action is that the first verse revealed of the Quran was “Read!” [Quran 96:1], and reading is they key to knowledge, and afterwards verses were sent down regarding actions: “O you [in your solitude] enfolded! Arise and warn! And your Lord’s greatness glorify! And your clothing purify!” [Quran 74:1-4]

Reaction score
Narrated Muawiya bin Suwald (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

I heard Al-Bara' bin 'Azib saying, "The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) orders us to do seven things and prohibited us from doing seven other things." Then Al-Bara' mentioned the following ordered things:

(1) To pay a visit to the sick (inquiring about his health),
(2) to follow funeral processions,
(3) to say to a sneezer, "May Allah be merciful to you" (if he says, "Praise be to Allah!"),
(4) to return greetings,
(5) to help the oppressed,
(6) to accept invitations,
(7) to help others to fulfill their oaths.

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 625

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OH the beauty in these words.....!!! so soothing! SubhanAllah! :love:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9iP_iq9HU

for ppl in countries where utube is blocked:
http://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/sa3d_al-ghaamidi/complete/091.mp3

MAN! this recitation is soooo addictive and beautiful and awesome!!!!! had to listen again and again! subhanAllah...!

AsSalmu Alaikum wr wb,

Yeah this recitation is so awesomely nice!!!!! I think the best of Saad Al ghamdi's recitations! :)
So soothing, Alhamdulillah!

Do listen to surah Mulk by Abu Bakr Shatrey's, it's also vey nice n soothing...

I dont understand how do ppl find songs relaxing? Once they taste the true essence of the Quran, they'd forget songs even exist!

Allah's words are soo beautiful! SubhanAllah! :)

JazakAllahu Khairen for sharing it
I m downloading it right away...

WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,
True.... jazakillah khair for telling.. it was awesome..!

Exactly... once you taste Quran and are used to it, you detest songs! It's actually a pretty depressing life if all you look up to are songs to lift your mood..

wa iyyakum...

N.M

Reaction score
MAN! this recitation is soooo addictive and beautiful and awesome!!!!! had to listen again and again! subhanAllah...!

WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,
True.... jazakillah khair for telling.. it was awesome..!

Exactly... once you taste Quran and are used to it, you detest songs! It's actually a pretty depressing life if all you look up to are songs to lift your mood..

wa iyyakum...

I know right, I have been listening to it since the morning!

Also I left my cell phone with this tilawat played on with my sister in the morning cuz she wasn't getting up n I didn't had much tym to spend half an hour waking her up...
She woke Alhamdulilah n too studied in that time that i would have otherwise spent on waking her up...

Btw wa iyyaak, I also like surah Mulk by Abu Bakr Shatry

Reaction score
12%2B-%2B1