• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
We can do no better than to allow Thomas Carlyle himself to defend his Hero Prophet against this false charge of spreading I slam by the Sword; - - -
"THE SWORD INDEED: BUT WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR SWORD! EVERY NEW OPINION, AT ITS STARTING, IS PRECISELY IN A MINORITY OF ONE. IN ONE MAN'S HEAD ALONE, THERE IT DWELLS AS YET. ONE MAN ALONE OF THE WHOLE WORLD BELIEVES IT; THERE IS ONE MAN AGAINST ALL MEN. THAT HE TAKE A SWORD, AND TRY TO PROPAGATE WITH THAT, WILL DO LITTLE FOR HIM. YOU MUST FIRST GET YOUR SWORD! ON THE WHOLE, A THING WILL PROPAGATE ITSELF AS IT CAN. WE DO NOT FIND, OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION EITHER, THAT IT ALWAYS DISDAINED THE SWORD, WHEN ONCE IT HAD GOT ONE. CHARLEMAGNE'S CONVERSION OF THE SAXONS WAS NOTBY PREACHING."
Heroes and Hero-Worship. p. 80

La Martine , a French historian is full of praise for Muhammad:

IF GREATNESS OF PURPOSE, SMALLNESS OF MEANS AND ASTOUNDING RESULTS ARE THE THREE CRITERIA OF HUMAN GENIUS, WHO COULD DARE TO COMPARE ANY GREAT MAN IN MODERN HISTORY WITH MUHUMMED?
The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man Muhammed moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples nd dynasties, but millions of men; and more than that the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls. On the basis of a Book, every letter of which has become law, he created a spiritual nationality which blended together peoples of every tongue and of every race ... The idea of the unity of God, proclaimed amidst the exhaustion of fabulous theologies, was in itself such a miracle that upon its utterance from his lips it destroyed all the ancient superstitions ... His endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death: all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unity of God and the Immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not ...
{Lamartine ends his lengthy segment of literary masterpiece with the words): . . .
PHILOSOPHER, ORATOR, APOSTLE, LEGISLATOR, WARRIOR, CONQUEROR OF IDEAS, RESTORER OF RATIONAL BELIEFS, OF A CULT WITHOUT IMAGES: THE FOUNDER OF TWENTY TERRESTRIAL EMPIRES AND OF ONE SPIRITUAL EMPIRE, THAT IS MUHUMMED. AS REGARDS ALL STANDARDS BY WHICH HUMAN GREATNESS MAY BE MEASURED, WE MAY WELL ASK, IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THEN HE?
Lamartine, "Historie de la Turquie," Paris 1854

And have We not raised high the esteem in which thou O Muhammad are held?
Holy Quran 94:4

Reaction score
Interesting fact...
THERE ARE MORE PROFESSING CHRISTIANS IN THE WORLD THAN PROFESSING MUSLIMS, BUT
THERE ARE MORE PRACTISING MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD THAN PRACTISING CHRISTIANS.
R.V.C. Bodley (the American) in "The Messenger: The Life of Mohammed." U.S.A. 1969

Well I suppose this is something by comparison but on the whole we are not that practicing ...whatsoever... as we are supposed to be practising!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
iERA's Don't Shoot the Messenger, Dawah Campagin:

TAKBEER!
Seven people have embraced Islam with us so far today in London. May Allah make them the best amongst us and ease their journey into Islam. Ameen
TAKBEER!
Six people embraced Islam with our team based in Trafalgar Square. ALLAHU AKBAR!
Brothers and sisters, you have what it takes, go out and tell someone about Islam today!

47535_433403083362859_843641483_n.jpg

Reaction score
He made the Hereafter (ad-daar al-aakhira) an abode to reward his believing servants only because this world cannot contain what He wishes to bestow upon them and because He deemed their worth too high to reward them in a world without permanence.

--Ibn 'Ata'illah

tumblr_m0urosC7mH1qc79avo1_500.png

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 629

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 629

^ What a coincidence...my mom was tellin me this a moment ago... ;)

Reaction score
Dear Brothers Where is your Hijaab !?

► Why are your eyes always roaming here and there?
► Where have you lost your beard? Love to imitate women ?
► Why are your clothing always dragging on the floor?
► Have you forgot that, Hijaab was at first made Fardh for YOU before Muslim women?

Your LORD Says : "Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allaah is well acquainted with all that they do."
[al- Quran :24:30]

May Allaah make life easy for our brothers and sisters all around the world.." (Ameen)

Reaction score
badrobot14
and
@everyone....
AOA WR WB....
i wanted to ask if ppl try to justify that youtube video thingy with freedom of speech....how am i supposed to prove that it is hate-speech....bcz its very difficult to differentiate between both...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14
and
@everyone....
AOA WR WB....
i wanted to ask if ppl try to justify that youtube video thingy with freedom of speech....how am i supposed to prove that it is hate-speech....bcz its very difficult to differentiate between both...
WaAlaikum AsSAlam wr wb,

The bulk of the Western world supports blocking the publication of the topless pictures of Princess Kate, out of decency to her and the Royal Family. There are hardly any voices clamoring for the 'freedom' to publish such photos, and those that have published them are being taken to court. And I agree, such photos shouldn't be published.

But people need to realize that Muslims the world over respect their Prophet infinitely more than the British respect their monarchy. Just like they have their standards of decency, we have ours.

Ultimate and unconditional freedom of speech does not exist in any country in the world.

And while I do understand that it's unlikely that religious mockery will ever be banned in America, I can't help but say that I wish it were.

Here's yet another ban on offensive speech in the West:

A Church that is infamous for staging protests outside the funerals of military servicemen has now been banned from being within a few hundred feet of any funeral. Why? Because their signs were deemed to hurt and cause offense to the families of the servicemen.

Note that I am not supporting what this Church does - I find it in very poor taste. Yet I cannot help but point out, once again, that certain types of offensive speech (such as slander) is indeed something that IS banned in all countries in the world. It's just a matter of what one respects and gives value to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/westboro-jerry-brown_n_1893849.html

- Sh. Yasir Qadhi

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14
bro can i start a new thread for this or pm...bcz more discussion is required...

I dunno... well I'm a bit busy today.. replying to my mail that I should have replied on sunday.. while discussing an assignment with 2 guys on voice chat... kindda crazy right now... :D
So r u in a hurry...????

Reaction score
I dunno... well I'm a bit busy today.. replying to my mail that I should have replied on sunday.. while discussing an assignment with 2 guys on voice chat... kindda crazy right now... :D
So r u in a hurry...????
yeah its urgent + important...so when will you be free? (> if not with 30 mins....then i'll ask someone else....)

Reaction score
So r u in a hurry...????
yeah its urgent + important...so when will you be free? (> if not with 30 mins....then i'll ask someone else....)
plus... i am starting a thread....so everyone can clear their minds about this whole thing...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
plus... i am starting a thread....so everyone can clear their minds about this whole thing...

Start a thread COZ my friends r telling me to work like a donkey all night n make a program to solve 10s of eqnz n get a mathematical model of a wind turbine blade using Glauert annulus momentum theory... yes that sounds almost as confusing to me as to u... :(