• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Reaction score
The Prophet sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: “Man should call upon Allah alone to provide for all his needs, so much so that even if a shoe-lace is broken, he should pray to Allah to provide a shoe-lace, and if he needs salt, he should beseech Allah to send it to him.” [Tirmidhi]

Reaction score
quote081012allah-giving.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It is not permissible for anyone to issue fatwas concerning the religion of Allaah without knowledge. It is essential to understand the seriousness of doing that, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Say (O Muhammad): (But) the things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are Al‑Fawaahish (great evil sins and every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse) whether committed openly or secretly, sins (of all kinds), unrighteous oppression, joining partners (in worship) with Allaah for which He has given no authority, and saying things about Allaah of which you have no knowledge”
[al-‘Araaf 7:33]
So it is not permissible for anyone to say, this is halaal and that is haraam, if he has no sound evidence to that effect. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: ‘This is lawful and this is forbidden,’ so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper”
[al-Nahl 16:116]

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that a man was with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when another man passed by and he said: O Messenger of Allaah, I love this man. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: “...Have you told him?” He said: No. He said: “Tell him.” So he caught up with him and said: I love you for the sake of Allaah. He said: May the one for Whose sake you love me also love you. Narrated by Abu Dawood (no. 5125) and classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in Riyadh al-Saaliheen (183) and classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. In some reports of the hadeeth it says: “Tell him for it will strengthen the love between you.” Narrated by Ibn Abi’l-Dunya in al-Ikhwaan (69).

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
THIS IS AWESOME! (may Allah make us among those who are patient, happy and satisfied.. Aameen)

A believer recognizes Allah’s blessings during good times and bad. He acknowledges the aspects of divine care and mercy even during misfortunes. ‘Umar bin al-Khattāb remarked,
“No disaster strikes me in this world but that I see in it three blessings: that my faith was not shaken, that it was not worse than it was, and that Allah will reward me for it.”

The life of this world fluctuates between periods of relative ease and difficulty. Problems and tests are decreed for believers to develop reliance on Allah and to earn His approval as well as a reward infinitely greater than the adversity. And there even may be some benefits of which we are not aware at present. Keep in mind that in the Hereafter you can receive such a great compensation it will make you forget everything you have endured during the worldly life.