• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Anas (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 624

N.M

Reaction score
Narrated Anas (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 624

This hadis should be told to all the seniors so that they don't rag their juniors on the first day of their school/uni! Nor should they enjoy ppl being ragged!!
Seriously being a sernior I scold my friends not rag the juniors nor to see n enjoy ppl being ragged but I think it's a good idea to mention this hadis to them...

Although our headmistress ensures there is no raging at our school but still seniors are clever to find out some way or the other, not to leave any chance if they get...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This hadis should be told to all the seniors so that they don't rag their juniors on the first day of their school/uni! Nor should they enjoy ppl being ragged!!
Seriously being a sernior I scold my friends not rag them nor to see n enjoy ppl being ragged but I think it's a good idea to mention this hadis to them...
(y)

true that...

btw AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously being a sernior I scold my friends not rag the juniors nor to see n enjoy ppl being ragged but I think it's a good idea to mention this hadis to them...

Although our headmistress ensures there is no raging at our school but still seniors are clever to find out some way or the other, not to leave any chance if they get...

I've also told me friends against this.. seriously, it's such an evil practice... People fail to realize how bad the other person must be feeling... they have no empathy...!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
398489_10151274907252214_1511739875_n.jpg

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Things aren't always as they seem.

Umm-e-moosa was told to throw her son in the river​
Hazrat yusuf (a.s) was left to die in a well.​
Hazrat maryam delivered a child alone.​
Hazrat yunus (a.s) was swallowed by a fish​
Hazrat ibrahim (a.s) was thrown in the fire.​

Yet look at how it turned out for them, in the end.

Allah always has a better plan for us,
Things may not start off too Well,
But the ending is usually better than we except.

If today you are facing hard times,
Have faith and pray for a better tomorrow.

Miracles do happen when
You seek guidance from Allah.

For He is all-knowing,
All-wise & all-powerful.

n how did it turn out ?

Reaction score
To commit a sin is not good, it's bad... BUT to JUSTIFY a sin is a million times worse!!!! - Sh. Yasir Qadhi.
Aoa wr wb
thanx for reminding.....this is exactly why Shaitaan was thrown out of paradise (as far as i know)....because he not only didn't do sajdah when Allah told him, he justified it by saying, I am made from fire while he (P. Adam(AS)) is made from clay....
May Allah protect us from this. Aameen.

Reaction score
The Prophet (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
(1) a just ruler;
(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),
(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);
(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;
(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;
(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."
(Bukhari)

May Allah make us from among these 7.. aameen.

why most r for men ..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
why most r for men ..

well, as far as I can see, only one is exclusive for men..... (the call of women one)
coz the others can be for both genders.... generally when you say man, it includes women...

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) was asked about a man who finds some wetness (on his clothes) but did not have an erotic dream, and he said, “He should do ghusl.” He was asked about a man who had an erotic dream but did not find any wetness, and he said, “He does not have to do ghusl.” Umm Salamah said, “O Messenger of Allaah, if a woman sees that, does she have to do ghusl?” He said, “Yes, for women are the twin halves of men.”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 113; Ahmad, 25663. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 98)

In Islam there is always justice b/w men and women.... and justice is far more profound than equality which ppl usually call for.. (eg. if u give a fat guy who eats a lot and a slim guy equal food... it wd never be justice as it will satisfy the slim guy but fatty will still be hungry... justice satisfies both.)

Reaction score
heh ... but i think i changed my mind ..
whys that all for girls ! =p

well, as far as I can see, only one is exclusive for men..... (the call of women one)
coz the others can be for both genders.... generally when you say man, it includes women...

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) was asked about a man who finds some wetness (on his clothes) but did not have an erotic dream, and he said, “He should do ghusl.” He was asked about a man who had an erotic dream but did not find any wetness, and he said, “He does not have to do ghusl.” Umm Salamah said, “O Messenger of Allaah, if a woman sees that, does she have to do ghusl?” He said, “Yes, for women are the twin halves of men.”
(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 113; Ahmad, 25663. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 98)

In Islam there is always justice b/w men and women.... and justice is far more profound than equality which ppl usually call for.. (eg. if u give a fat guy who eats a lot and a slim guy equal food... it wd never be justice as it will satisfy the slim guy but fatty will still be hungry... justice satisfies both.)
oh my bad then ..

you got a point ...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
heh ... but i think i changed my mind ..
whys that all for girls ! =p

oh my bad then ..

Guess what? Islam gives 'equal' rights to both men and women. I'll explain you this with an example...

Lets take 2 students A and B. THey both write an exam, of 100 marks containing 5 questions, each of 20 marks...
Now A scores 16 + 17 + 20 + 19 +11 rescpectively in those 5 questions, thus scoring 84 out of 100.

Now B scores 20 +18 +17 +12 + 17 respectively , thereby scoring 84 out of 100 too.

Overall, they have equal marks, but, in some question, student A scored higher and in some, B got higher....

So you see, overall, Islam gives equal rights to both women and men, in some cases women are higher, and in others men are higher...get my point? :unsure:

Reaction score
Guess what? Islam gives 'equal' rights to both men and women. I'll explain you this with an example...

Lets take 2 students A and B. THey both write an exam, of 100 marks containing 5 questions, each of 20 marks...
Now A scores 16 + 17 + 20 + 19 +11 rescpectively in those 5 questions, thus scoring 84 out of 100.

Now B scores 20 +18 +17 +12 + 17 respectively , thereby scoring 84 out of 100 too.

Overall, they have equal marks, but, in some question, student A scored higher and in some, B got higher....

So you see, overall, Islam gives equal rights to both women and men, in some cases women are higher, and in others men are higher...get my point? :unsure:

i did .. i did .. from the fat dude that badrobot explained too .. =p
yeah .. maybe your r8 !
thanks

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...​
Things aren't always as they seem.​
Umm-e-moosa was told to throw her son in the river​
Hazrat yusuf (a.s) was left to die in a well.​
Hazrat maryam delivered a child alone.​
Hazrat yunus (a.s) was swallowed by a fish​
Hazrat ibrahim (a.s) was thrown in the fire.​

Yet look at how it turned out for them, in the end.​
Allah always has a better plan for us,​
Things may not start off too Well,​
But the ending is usually better than we except.​
If today you are facing hard times,​
Have faith and pray for a better tomorrow.​
Miracles do happen when​
You seek guidance from Allah.​
For He is all-knowing,​
All-wise & all-powerful.​

Explaination for DANGERBP (I know u hate reading, so I'll try to summarize.. still these r real stories so u might like em...)

Umm-e-moosa (mother of musa A.S) was told to throw her son in the river:
The ruler (pharaoh) at time of Musa (A.S) had control over jews and he used to opress them... he would kill all the baby boys born to jews every alternate year (so their race just survives and he could exploit em as slaves) and let the women live.. Anyways, Allah chose that Prophet Musa will be born in the year when babies had to be killed! His mother was terrified... Allah (S.W.T) inspired her what to do with her new-born:
"And We inspired to the mother of Moses, "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and will make him [one] of the messengers."" (28:7)
THis is a pretty crazy and depressing situation for a mother to be in BUT Allah had His plan for her... when she put him in a box and let it float it in river (while moses' sister was following the box) the baby was picked up by the family of evil Pharaoh and his wife(who was a really good lady) decided to take him.... "And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not." (28:9)

And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all else]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers.
And she said to his sister, "Follow him"; so she watched him from a distance while they perceived not. (28:10-11)

Now obviouly child needed to be breast-fed and they tried different wet-nurses on him.. BUT remember Allah had inspired Moses' mother to suckle him? so now Moses knows that taste of milk.. so the child only want's his mom's milk...
"And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before, so she(his sister) said, "Shall I direct you to a household that will be responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his upbringing] sincere?"" (28:12)
Now the only wet-nurse that the child accepted was his own mom! :love:
"So We restored him to his mother that she might be content and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of the people do not know." (28:13)

Now watch dis (funny about how to pray but touches that story):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iri-T6z4Uyg

Hazrat yusuf (a.s) was left to die in a well.
Er.. this is one of my fav stories in Quran.. I've spent more than 15 hours learning it from different teachers, and any translation u read of it is never as good as a teacher xplaining u with arabic word by word analysis.. still, read this chapter 12 (Surah Yusuf) of Quran:
www.quran.com/12

Hazrat maryam delivered a child alone.
here are details on it...
http://quran.com/19/16-36

P.S. after you have read this much.. if u'd like to read more of the other stories mentioned in XPFMember 's post please do tell me... :)