• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...!!

Here's a short talk by brother Nouman Ali Khan...!

Amazing one...!

Avoid Foul Gatherings
Sheikh: Nouman Ali Khan

Brief :
Nouman Ali Khan explains what Allah says about those who mock Allah's religion and those who choose to sit with such company.
Download:

mp3/6.9 MB
P.S. It's a short one...less than 10 minutes; Do check it out.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
47531_428449623885436_1184877645_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

View attachment 17081

WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
So truee..!
and at times it seems bad to brainstorm but after you have finished writing you feel good....
I heard someone say, Writing a novel is like vomiting, you don't want to put it (your thoughts) down on paper but once you do, you feel better.. sometimes it is like that with me writing stuff....

N.M

Reaction score
ZAM ZAM!!! Best water in the world!!!!! :love: man, I miss that place!! :cry:

486822_10151312807980774_522047506_n.jpg

The picture just refreshed the memory...
Remember "Suqya zam zam" n "mubarid n gair mubarid" written on those green n off-white coolers...

1 awesome thing abt it is its abundance... I remember how we used to spill the cold water all over our bodies between tawaafs when it was hot, specially the one near the sae'e area which is made for women
I soo wana go there....!!!

The zam zam is not only water but its food, it's a cure, an energy drink ...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The picture just refreshed the memory...
Remember "Suqya zam zam" n "mubarid n gair mubarid" written on those green n off-white coolers...

1 awesome thing abt it is its abundance... I remember how we used to spill the cold water all over our bodies between tawaafs when it was hot, specially the one near the sae'e area which is made for women
I soo wana go there....!!!

The zam zam is not only water but its food, it's a cure, an energy drink ...
remember that so well! and those cold mubarid ones!!!
and I used to drink loads of it esp in sae'e with my lil bro...

N.M

Reaction score
remember that so well! and those cold mubarid ones!!!
and I used to drink loads of it esp in sae'e with my lil bro...

N also those white glasses, my little sisters n my cousins used to collect the used ones, n make buildings out of those( n I used to destroy them) haha lol it was so much fun!!!!

May Allah provide us the opportunity to visit this awesome place!! Aameen!!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...!

“When you prostrate, then inform Him of your secrets;but do not let even the one by your side hear you. Whisper to Him with the tears of your eyes, for He is the Master of your heart. When a new day visits you then say,’Welcome oh honoured guest’, then make good it’s hospitality through an obligatory prayer fulfilled;a sunnah performed;some Quran recited;and repentence renewed. And along with all of this, smile! For there is One who cares for you, helps you, listens to you and sees you. He is Allah. He has not made you weep except to make you laugh; and He has not taken from you except to give to you; and He has not deprived you except to be gracious to you; and He has not tested you except that He loves you.
-Khalid Yasin

Reaction score
Narrated Asma (Radi-Allahu 'anha):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Give (in charity) and do not give reluctantly lest Allah should give you in a limited amount; and do not withhold your money lest Allah should withhold it from you."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 764

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score