• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
559559_495541020470274_236241237_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
“And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonor or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.”

(Surah An-Nahl, ayah 58-59)

Reaction score
Abdullah bin Abu Aufa narrated: We were with the Prophet (S.A.W) and someone came to him and said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger! There is a young man who is dying and it was said to him say La ilaha illallah, but he is unable to recite it.’
The Prophet (S.A.W)asked, ‘Did he used to pray?’ The man said, ‘Yes.’
The Prophet (S.A.W) went to the young man and ordered him, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ He replied, ‘I cannot.’ The Prophet asked him why and he said, ‘My heart is sealed; every time I want to recite it, my heart prevents me from doing so.’The Prophet asked him, ‘Why?’ The young man said, ‘Because of my ‘Uquq (undutiful treatment) towards my mother.’
The Prophet (S.A.W) sent for her and asked, ‘What if I command that a great fire is started and you were asked to invoke Allah to forgive your son, or else he will be thrown in it?’ She said, ‘In that case, I will invoke Allah for him, O Allah’s Messenger!’ The Prophet said, ‘Then bear witness to Allah and then to me that you have forgiven him.’ She said, ‘I bear witness to You (O Allah) and then to Your Messenger that I have forgiven my son,’
The Prophet (S.A.W) said to the young man, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ That man said, ‘La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu’.
The Prophet (S.A.W) said thrice, ‘All praise is due to Allah for saving you from the Fire.’”
(Musnad Ahmad)

Reaction score
Abdullah bin Abu Aufa narrated: We were with the Prophet (S.A.W) and someone came to him and said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger! There is a young man who is dying and it was said to him say La ilaha illallah, but he is unable to recite it.’
The Prophet (S.A.W)asked, ‘Did he used to pray?’ The man said, ‘Yes.’
The Prophet (S.A.W) went to the young man and ordered him, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ He replied, ‘I cannot.’ The Prophet asked him why and he said, ‘My heart is sealed; every time I want to recite it, my heart prevents me from doing so.’The Prophet asked him, ‘Why?’ The young man said, ‘Because of my ‘Uquq (undutiful treatment) towards my mother.’
The Prophet (S.A.W) sent for her and asked, ‘What if I command that a great fire is started and you were asked to invoke Allah to forgive your son, or else he will be thrown in it?’ She said, ‘In that case, I will invoke Allah for him, O Allah’s Messenger!’ The Prophet said, ‘Then bear witness to Allah and then to me that you have forgiven him.’ She said, ‘I bear witness to You (O Allah) and then to Your Messenger that I have forgiven my son,’
The Prophet (S.A.W) said to the young man, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ That man said, ‘La ilaha illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu’.
The Prophet (S.A.W) said thrice, ‘All praise is due to Allah for saving you from the Fire.’”
(Musnad Ahmad)

May Allah grant us the tawfeeq to be dutiful and respectful to our parents, inshaAllah. Aameen.
وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّـهُ وَبِالْوَلِدَيْنِ إِحْسَـناً إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَتَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا - وَاخْفِضْ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ الذُّلِّ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا
رَبَّيَانِى صَغِيرًا

“And your Lord has decreed
that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor reprimand them but address them in terms of honor. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.'

[Surah: Bani Isra’il (17); Ayah 23 , 24]

Reaction score
“And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonor or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.”

(Surah An-Nahl, ayah 58-59)

Aoa wr wb...just came across this beautiful shairi related to women and thought of sharing....it's beautiful....

Aye Maa’on Behnon Betiyon, Dunya ki zeenat tum se hai,
Mulkon ki basti ho tumhi, Qomon ki izat tum se hai,

Tum ghar ki shehzaadiyan, Shehron ki ho abaadiyan,
Ghamgeen dilon ki shadiyan, Dukh sukh mein raahat tum se hai,

Tum ho to ooncha hai watan, Tum bin hai veerana chaman,
Ho des ya pardes, jeeney ki haalat tum se hai,

Naiki ki tum tasveer ho, Ifat ki tum tadbeer ho,
Ho deen ki tum paasban, Imaan salamat tum se hai,

Fitrat tumhari hai hayaa, Tabiyat mein hai mehr-o-wafaa,
Ghanni hai sabr-o-razaa, Insaan ibaarat tum se hai,

Munass ho khandaanon ki tum, Gham-khuwaar farzandon ki tum,
Tum bin ghar veeraan sab, Ghar bhar mein barkat tum se hai,

Tum aas ho bemaar ki, Dhaaras ho tum bekaar ki,
Daulat ho tum nadaar ki, Asrat mein ishrat tum se hai…

Reaction score
I read this somewhere:
To all those suffering from sadness or depression,know that it isn’t your fault.
It isn’t because you’re weak.
It isn’t because you’re just not grateful enough.
It isn’t because you’re just not religious enough.
It isn’t because you don’t have enough faith.
It isn’t because ALLAH is angry with you.
To all the well-meaning people who tell you this, just smile.
And know deep in your heart that the tests of ALLAH come in different forms to different people.
And know that, by the help of ALLAH, every test can become a tool to get closer to Him.
And that, verily, with hardship come ease—and like all things of this world—this too shall pass

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb...just came across this beautiful shairi related to women and thought of sharing....it's beautiful....

Aye Maa’on Behnon Betiyon, Dunya ki zeenat tum se hai,
Mulkon ki basti ho tumhi, Qomon ki izat tum se hai,
Tum ghar ki shehzaadiyan, Shehron ki ho abaadiyan,
Ghamgeen dilon ki shadiyan, Dukh sukh mein raahat tum se hai,
Tum ho to ooncha hai watan, Tum bin hai veerana chaman,
Ho des ya pardes, jeeney ki haalat tum se hai,
Naiki ki tum tasveer ho, Ifat ki tum tadbeer ho,
Ho deen ki tum paasban, Imaan salamat tum se hai,
Fitrat tumhari hai hayaa, Tabiyat mein hai mehr-o-wafaa,
Ghanni hai sabr-o-razaa, Insaan ibaarat tum se hai,
Munass ho khandaanon ki tum, Gham-khuwaar farzandon ki tum,
Tum bin ghar veeraan sab, Ghar bhar mein barkat tum se hai,
Tum aas ho bemaar ki, Dhaaras ho tum bekaar ki,
Daulat ho tum nadaar ki, Asrat mein ishrat tum se hai…
Can U translate it please? :)

Reaction score
Can U translate it please? :)

Aoa wr wb....hard task for me....urdu's not my first language.....i understand it but not that fluent with speaking and translating....:/ perhaps we could get some help from BadRobot14 or XPFMember
:):) sorry...:/

vaguely i can tell you it's for women (mothers, sisters and daughters) and how beautiful the world is with the presence of women, how much they contribute to humankind:)

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb....hard task for me....urdu's not my first language.....i understand it but not that fluent with speaking and translating....:/ perhaps we could get some help from BadRobot14 or XPFMember
:):) sorry...:/

vaguely i can tell you it's for women (mothers, sisters and daughters) and how beautiful the world is with the presence of women, how much they contribute to humankind:)
Oh its ok then. :)