• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Don't forget to Fast on the Day of Arafah (9th Dhul Hijjah a Day before Eid Ul Adha). Because

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Fasting the day of ‘Arafah I hope Allaah will expiate (Minor Sins) thereby for the year before it and the year after it.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 1162)

In some countries the day of Arafah will be Tomorrow (Thursday 25th October). And in some Countries it will be on Friday (26th October). So don't miss this opportunity!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
578130_319729361437827_278534178_n.jpg

:p :ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Imām al-Ḥasan al-Baṣrī once saw the famous ascetic Farqad al-Sabakhī.

Al-Ḥasan: “Someone told me that you don’t eat Fālū-dhaj (an expensive delicacy)?”

Farqad: “I’m scared that I won’t be able to show enough gratitude to Allah for it!”

Al-Ḥasan: “You silly man! And you think you can offer enough gratitude for just the cold water you drink?!”

Reflect.

Reaction score
Ibn Jarir recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that Allah's Messenger ﷺ said:

'Among the servants of Allah there will be those whom the Prophets and the martyrs will consider fortunate.'

It was said: "Who are these, O Messenger of Allah, so we may love them?"

He ﷺ said: These are people who loved one another for the sake of Allah without any other interest like money or kinship. Their faces will be light, upon platforms of light. They shall have no fear (on that Day) when fear shall come upon people. Nor shall they grieve when others grieve.

Then he ﷺ recited:
أَلا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَآءَ اللَّهِ لاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

Behold!! Verily, the Awliya' (friends and allies) of Allah, no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.

[Tafsir ibn Kathir, S.Yunus 62]